FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on her Instagram she’s got albums of her and Steve on about 5 abroad holidays and no sign of the kids. Don’t even think they’ve been abroad?!
Maybe *maybe!* they have a really good relationship with their dad(s?) And get to experience decent childhood memories which she (rightly so) does not share on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 2
oh em gee the state of that hoodie she bought at the car boot in her latest vlog -- bogies, stains and paint on it "stick it in the hot wash" whilst pressing it to her chest, aight!

also, she blamed her kids for her weight not decreasing, because they don't like going on long walks during summer and they make her comfort eat. right.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
oh em gee the state of that hoodie she bought at the car boot in her latest vlog -- bogies, stains and paint on it "stick it in the hot wash" whilst pressing it to her chest, aight!

also, she blamed her kids for her weight not decreasing, because they don't like going on long walks during summer and they make her comfort eat. right.
Welcome to the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Definitely the kids fault her weight isn't going down. Not the fact that she's probably been feeding her face and not exercising. Typical Fayke, blame everybody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"Clark's " shoes seems to be trending in all the scruffy low rent vlogging channels ..no way meatloaf was in Clark's fs

• Haha
How old are her boys? I didn't think high school kids would be seen dead in Clarks shoes. I know my oldest son wouldn't have! He always wore all black Air Max, Converse, Skater brands etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How old are her boys? I didn't think high school kids would be seen dead in Clarks shoes. I know my oldest son wouldn't have! He always wore all black Air Max, Converse, Skater brands etc.
Her eldest is 12 and I think the youngest is 8.

OMG. Not another 10 hour "Dont let the dickheads get you down, you're bleeping amazing " speech.
seriously who would go to this woman for lifestyle advice. She cant even get her own life sorted never mind advising others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watching that lengthy speech at the end, I thought who is watching this where they think, yes Fayke said this Fayke said that and I'm going to be and do exactly what Fayke says. Seriously there's some odd people out there.

• Heart
Watching that lengthy speech at the end, I thought who is watching this where they think, yes Fayke said this Fayke said that and I'm going to be and do exactly what Fayke says. Seriously there's some odd people out there.
i think its pathetic the way some people idolise You Tubers to the point that they will do what they say or copy what they do to the point that they cant think for theirselves. How did these people live before You Tube came along. Did they not have a mind of their own.
Did they not go shopping, did they not cook?
Dont get me wrong I watch certain people on You Tube but not to the point that I let them dictate to me how I shop, cook etc.

I still cant see what her channel is about. It seems all over the place.

The dogs get more than her kids! 👀
I cant believe she bought that lovely doggy stuffed toy for Crash to chew up.

Reactions: 5
Like all influenzers if there were no freebies they wouldn't be doing youtube. They don't love their followers. They don't even know them. Utter bonkers imo. 🤣🙄

• Heart
Like all influenzers if there were no freebies they wouldn't be doing youtube. They don't love their followers. They don't even know them. Utter bonkers imo. 🤣🙄
I think there's quite a few who would do it for attention seeking, especially Fayke no friends.

• Heart
I think alot of her subscribers comments are people who feel sorry for her, and fayke loves a pity party, at the beginning of the car boot video, she's telling Steve off, "are you going to stop moaning now?" And Steve said, "I'm not moaning" and she replied "yes you are" the thing that got me was, she was using a tone like you use to speak to a child who is being naughty, it made me laugh, you can tell she calls the shots there, she can be a mardy arse 24/7 but Steve and her kids better behave!! Thats why he has to ask for permission to buy things at the shop and stuff, and he puts up with it because he has no other option, who in there right mind would want to be with a lazy good for nothing like him, so he's stuck there because he has nowhere else to go, and she's holding on because, well she has no other options either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.