FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just sounds like a little kid, like grow up and put all of your effort into becoming a better mother, if you can't handle people having opinions about your tit show of a life that you parade daily on youtube willingly, then stop showing it and we won't be able to have an opinion about it!! Cherish your children fayke, you are so lucky to have 2 beautiful healthy children, put them first, words mean nothing, actions will show love, stop putting you and Steve first, if Steve can't handle that then let him go, he's bringing nothing to the table, you're enabling him, if you don't stop, in 5 or even 10 years time, he will still be the same lazy man leeching from you, be honest with yourself, that's not what you want!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sense another Fayke coincidence coming soon...unless Sian feels sorry for her again. Do Salters do irons 🤔🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
Where was the weight in tonight. I thought she was going to do one every week. Obviously been pigging out again.

I sense another Fayke coincidence coming soon...unless Sian feels sorry for her again. Do Salters do irons 🤔🤔🤔🤣
Yes they do. Cue new iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the point of gifting her pans. She hardly bloody cooks.

It was so obvious that she's reading here with tonight's video. She's making out that she's the perfect mother.
What was she doing awake at 4am. Reading Tattle? :LOL:

So she's invented a "duck off fence' to keep the negative energy out. Seriously is she cracking up or what?
This is probably the reason they gifted her pans to make her cook more im waiting till the sales are on I can't beg for new gifted ones

Steve playing with the boys seemed staged. I think she read Sunday morning's comments and then went to the park for a photoshoot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's definitely had some lips injections. Looks like filler migrating above her lip... except if it's her actual lip but I've never seen a lip above a lip in my life except when it was filler migrating 🤭
Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 09-15-32 Spend a day or two with us back to school haul & wrestling v...png

Just checking one of her food hauls. She calls them "crazy bargains". But is it really a bargain if you're buying a bunch of unhealthy prepared foods ?? It would be less expensive to buy actual meat and veggies and make your own meals. It's not like she's that busy, she doesn't work, right ?
All I saw on that video was prepared stuff : nuggets, some kind of weird stuffed sausages, even the salmon was already marinated in some weird sauce, pineapple sauce in a plastic thingie (???), chocolate bars... 😵

• Heart
the fact she wears a ring on her ring finger gives me the ick, it's so sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's definitely had some lips injections. Looks like filler migrating above her lip... except if it's her actual lip but I've never seen a lip above a lip in my life except when it was filler migrating 🤭
View attachment 1558006

Just checking one of her food hauls. She calls them "crazy bargains". But is it really a bargain if you're buying a bunch of unhealthy prepared foods ?? It would be less expensive to buy actual meat and veggies and make your own meals. It's not like she's that busy, she doesn't work, right ?
All I saw on that video was prepared stuff : nuggets, some kind of weird stuffed sausages, even the salmon was already marinated in some weird sauce, pineapple sauce in a plastic thingie (???), chocolate bars... 😵
She'll buy any old tit as long as its on offer. Theres been many of times when shes bought something she wouldnt normally buy but has bought it because it was cheap and then said it tasted like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She shops like a kid, remember we all said, she needs a meal plan and then to shop for her ingredients and a few videos later she "coincidentally" made a meal plan and I was delighted until I realised IT WAS JUST FOR HER, the kids will eat tit while she meal plans for herself!! And fayke hasn't owned an iron in a long time, so all that Bullshit about creased clothes was exactly that, bullshit!! I'd have so much more respect for her if she didn't lie, just come straight out and say it, her little story about her phone being on 2% battery, why can steve not use his own phone to ring his own mother?? Its obvious she's going to write a begging email and ask for an iron, even though she doesn't iron anything and has never ironed school uniforms, she's just making a fool of herself

Reactions: 9
I still cant believe Salter sent her that lovely set of pans, although I was wondering if she'd get some because there is a You Tuber I follow who got a soup maker from Salter then was gifted the same set of pans. What was the point? They'll end up gathering dust or on Vinted.

That so called dinner she gave the kids, where was the nutrition value in that? I know kids are fussy eaters but that meal was so full of fat and other crap. It wasnt really a cooked meal it was a heated up load of crap, just shoved in the oven.

She shops like a kid, remember we all said, she needs a meal plan and then to shop for her ingredients and a few videos later she "coincidentally" made a meal plan and I was delighted until I realised IT WAS JUST FOR HER, the kids will eat tit while she meal plans for herself!! And fayke hasn't owned an iron in a long time, so all that Bullshit about creased clothes was exactly that, bullshit!! I'd have so much more respect for her if she didn't lie, just come straight out and say it, her little story about her phone being on 2% battery, why can steve not use his own phone to ring his own mother?? Its obvious she's going to write a begging email and ask for an iron, even though she doesn't iron anything and has never ironed school uniforms, she's just making a fool of herself
Judging by what she said last night she's not even following a meal plan, waiting for the kids to go to bed so she and old ginger nuts can curl up and scoff chocolates.
Why is she is giving out advice about getting healthy and losing weight when all she is doing is eating crap and saying shes winging her diet. Sorry but if you want to inspire people to lose weight you need to practice what you preach and show that you're putting the effort in, not just show a few meals and a video on you on an exercise bike. Seriously I wouldnt tuned into her channel for weight loss advice not with the crap she eats or the fact she hasnt done a weigh in for two weeks.

I've just watched a bit of Kerri the whores video. She's started to mimic Fayke and mess her words up and even do the breathing thing. Shes another You Tuber that needs to get a life. I mean shes 43 and shes trying to make herself look younger. Shes coming across as being insecure. Is it a thing for most You Tubers, to have some kind of insecurity that you have to cover yourself in make up or constantly show yourself doing some self improvement?

View attachment 1558006

She looks like a woman. Her hair is disgusting. I can't believe she promoted those Salter pans looking like this not a good, or to promote anything else for that matter. Like people have said on this thread you can almost smell the bad personal hygiene. She can't be having regular showers if her hair is this greasy. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
it wouldnt surprise me if she did. Her dumb subscribers would probably buy a bag of tit if she was flogging it.
I reckon her subscribers only last a few weeks, then they start to question her "positivity" she's toxic, anyone she encounters outside her front door is a head, she's never happy with anything, there's always problems and they are never her fault, fayke reads here every day and then plans her script according to the stuff she has read, and it is a script, all her little make believe anecdotes, she sounds like a 5 year old making up stories!!

Reactions: 4
Just read her comments from last nights vlog. Please send me a sick bucket. The comments were so arse licky. "Youre a great mum, your kids are so lucky, blah blah blah. The worse comment that kept cropping is what "You deserve those pans". What is it when someone on You Tube gets a freebie 'They deserve it' I dont think so I think all the hard working people in the world deserve to get freebies before all these scrounging idle layabout You tubers. When is she planning on using them because she hardly ever cooks. Those pans were wasted on her. They should have gone to our @gossgal.

• Heart
  • Sad
All of the comments are pity comments, they're laughable, but fayke thrives on pity, I'm the sort of person that hates pity, I'd hate people to be nice to me because they pitied me, she's a sympathy seeker, she loves it, it's sad that she seeks validation from strangers on the internet because she hasn't managed to keep a friend in real life, really sad!!

• Heart
All of the comments are pity comments, they're laughable, but fayke thrives on pity, I'm the sort of person that hates pity, I'd hate people to be nice to me because they pitied me, she's a sympathy seeker, she loves it, it's sad that she seeks validation from strangers on the internet because she hasn't managed to keep a friend in real life, really sad!!
I wonder how many of these subbies would be friends with her in real life? She comes across to me as being a needy jealous person. One of those people who would want to spend time with you on her own and not like anyone else tagging along. She also seems like one of those people who would constantly be letting you down because she 'cant be arsed'
That person who was on this thread who knows them said she was very quiet when other people were about. How she is on You Tube is just one big act to get people to like her.

• Heart
She's all mouth on YT but would wet herself and run a mile in public if anyone confronted her

the fact she wears a ring on her ring finger gives me the ick, it's so sad.
That's a redneck wearing a wedding ring when you aren't married

• Haha
She's all mouth on YT but would wet herself and run a mile in public if anyone confronted her

That's a redneck wearing a wedding ring when you aren't married
We know she doesnt like it if the teachers at her sons school tries to talk to her. It makes you wonder why she doesnt want to be spoken to in person by them.

• Heart
We know she doesnt like it if the teachers at her sons school tries to talk to her. It makes you wonder why she doesnt want to be spoken to in person by them.
Even someone with social anxiety will talk to their kids teachers and get involved in their education, it's so important, fayke judges everybody by her standards, she slags off everyone that she comes into contact with and thinks that by not engaging with people that they won't get a chance to slag her off, I'm sure that the teachers and parents at her kids school would be very welcoming and accepting but she can't be arsed to make an effort for her kids, it's all about her and her kids are a second thought, an inconvenience, she actually doesn't know how lucky she is, she takes her kids for granted!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.