FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a minute she payed full price for Clark's shoes she probably bought them in a charity shop 2 sizes to big then stuck them behind the couch
And that is probably what she did, why lie, she's so full of tit!! Can't believe a word she says, she should rename her channel, a tribute to tattle, we live in her head, she's constantly answering our questions, it's really funny actually, keep it up fayke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Basically said she hasn't pulled out her settee to clean behind it for about a year 🤮 although going by the state of her hair I'm not surprised 🤢🤢🤢
Omg. I can't believe she went to the cinema or Heron with her hair like that. I was itching my head watching the vlog, her hair was disgusting.:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
I feel sorry for they boys i'm not a mothering person myself which is why id never bring kids in to my life I have a border collie and there demanding enough but what bleeping mother waits till the last minute for school supplies and uniforms they are the most important thing in a childs life stop waiting to go to car boot sales for your childs clothing and be a proper mum, feed them proper food not your stale bread snacks I had to wash my a thrid time this week after watching her my hair is not thanking me at the minute :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg. I can't believe she went to the cinema or Heron with her hair like that. I was itching my head watching the vlog, her hair was disgusting.:sick::sick::sick:
If she went at all. Does she normally upload videos 2 days after filming? The timeline of everything doesn't feel right. And how the hell did she get snacks in a cinema for £2. Seems odd story. But so does the shoes behind the sofa.

So melton mowbray xtreme scream doesn't allow children and tickets are pricey.
Other than an £11 cinema trip and free circus tickets, what else did the boys get in the summer holidays again, i cannot remember? I'm thinking nothing. But at least this will allow her to have saved for treats for steve

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Brand new Clarks shoes... unless I see it, didn't happen! The drier is nothing the sofa so I don't buy her bullshit. Lying witch!! Those kids ain't had owt new. So basically they got 3 tickets cos it was £3 per ticket yday and they've literally taken 3 cans of juice and a bag of harribo... (I'm not against takin ur own snacks)... could she not have taken them to mcdonalds after? They basically get duck all from her. Well seeing they didn't get to go to Primark and pick their own clothes. Not a chance. She usually updates on the actual day, needs the cash!

• Heart
What the duck else is behind that sofa im sure she said a few weeks back she found stuff behind the sofat yet didn't mention they shoes hmm I smell cat pish

Why do you tubers say like an sub at the begging an not wait till the bleeping end gets right on my wick!

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for they boys i'm not a mothering person myself which is why id never bring kids in to my life I have a border collie and there demanding enough but what bleeping mother waits till the last minute for school supplies and uniforms they are the most important thing in a childs life stop waiting to go to car boot sales for your childs clothing and be a proper mum, feed them proper food not your stale bread snacks I had to wash my a thrid time this week after watching her my hair is not thanking me at the minute :oops:
I'm not a mothering person (probably due to constantly babysitting through my teens and twenties). But I think if I did have kids they would be treated a lot better than hers.

If she went at all. Does she normally upload videos 2 days after filming? The timeline of everything doesn't feel right. And how the hell did she get snacks in a cinema for £2. Seems odd story. But so does the shoes behind the sofa.

So melton mowbray xtreme scream doesn't allow children and tickets are pricey.
Other than an £11 cinema trip and free circus tickets, what else did the boys get in the summer holidays again, i cannot remember? I'm thinking nothing. But at least this will allow her to have saved for treats for steve
In the video she says happy saturday, so i assume she posted on the same day.

I cant believe she is going to spend over £30 each on tickets for a Halloween event but wont buy new uniforms etc. The more she is carrying on the more obvious it is that Steve is the number one priority in her life followed by the animals then finally those poor lads.

Brand new Clarks shoes... unless I see it, didn't happen! The drier is nothing the sofa so I don't buy her bullshit. Lying witch!! Those kids ain't had owt new. So basically they got 3 tickets cos it was £3 per ticket yday and they've literally taken 3 cans of juice and a bag of harribo... (I'm not against takin ur own snacks)... could she not have taken them to mcdonalds after? They basically get duck all from her. Well seeing they didn't get to go to Primark and pick their own clothes. Not a chance. She usually updates on the actual day, needs the cash!
She did give them a pack of Quorn scotch eggs on their way back from Heron. (Only because they were three for a quid)

Talking of Heron, does anyone else get the impression she is dropping them subtle hints to do another collab like they did before. Twicw at least she mentioned it was "her favourite tit shop", but then again if shes implying they sell tit stuff they're probably not intending on working with her again.

I honestly think during the day apart watching Tik Tok and reading Tattle(morning Fayke) shes sending begging emails to companies.

What the duck else is behind that sofa im sure she said a few weeks back she found stuff behind the sofat yet didn't mention they shoes hmm I smell cat pish

Why do you tubers say like an sub at the begging an not wait till the bleeping end gets right on my wick!
It wouldnt surprise me if there was cat piss and the odd turd behind the sofa.

As for saying like and subscribe Fayke says it because she wants to cover her tracks and make people think shes getting genuine subbies and not buying them 100 at a time like she is.

Oh what a coincidence her sub count has gone up to 23K

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So the kids can't go to that Halloween thing? Jesus she's a selfish cow, the kids got nothing this summer, but she'll spend money on herself and Steve?? The poor kids, when they get a little bit older (maybe they already do) they'll see that she put Steve before them all the time, he's a sponger and she's just grateful that he stays 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So the kids can't go to that Halloween thing? Jesus she's a selfish cow, the kids got nothing this summer, but she'll spend money on herself and Steve?? The poor kids, when they get a little bit older (maybe they already do) they'll see that she put Steve before them all the time, he's a sponger and she's just grateful that he stays 🤮🤮
I bet the kids get palmed off onto her sister while they go to the Halloween event. I really cant see her letting Steve go on his own because she comes across as being possessive with him.

All of the kids toys for Xmas will all be from charity shops and poundshop .

Reactions: 8
Judging by his insta he is the Halloween fan. I'm really shocked that she'll happily pay £60-80 on tickets, fuel for a 130 mile round trip, new clothes for him to wear there etc etc. When has she ever spent anywhere near that on an activity for the boys? How sad 😔

I kinda felt sorry for her before, she clearly has little money, i think i said I'm sure if she had money to spend on the boys she would. Well i was wrong! This has put me completely off her. Her chidren get nothing whilst she panders to her doley slob of a boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
All of the kids toys for Xmas will all be from charity shops and poundshop .
Nothing wrong in that esp in this over priced country some families can't afford new, but she does this on the boys 24/7 and is obvious she doesn't know how to handle money for her family instead of buying top up meals every bleeping five minutes buy proper food for them and prep she would save money in the end for the run up to christmas!

Does anyone think Faye has an over active imagination? every video at the start she rambles for 10 mins its like she hypes herself up probably due to the fact she has no human contact /coversations and I think she makes up half the stuff tell it at the end and get on with the video she seems so hyper wanting to tell people stuff does she not have friends/family?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong in that esp in this over priced country some families can't afford new, but she does this on the boys 24/7 and is obvious she doesn't know how to handle money for her family instead of buying top up meals every bleeping five minutes buy proper food for them and prep she would save money in the end for the run up to christmas!
Exactly but she's done this for years it's on her YouTube.

• Heart

Does anyone think Faye has an over active imagination? every video at the start she rambles for 10 mins its like she hypes herself up probably due to the fact she has no human contact /coversations and I think she makes up half the stuff tell it at the end and get on with the video she seems so hyper wanting to tell people stuff does she not have friends/family?
She definetly doesnt know how to handle money or do a proper budget. She doesnt have a proper plan in place for meals etc. All she seems to get is bits and bobs and not ingredients to make a week of meals. I do a meal plan on a Sunday and work out what ingredients I need for the meals. With her it just looks like she looks in the fridge/freezer and hopes she can put a meal together. Although Im not against this ,apart from the frozen veg she has ,the boys dont seem to be getting any fresh food nutrition filled food its all processed crap.

She said she wished she could drive distances so she could take her kids on holiday as she'd seen a good deal.....🦬 💩 She wanted a gifted stay. And as previously said she can drive a distance to take her fella to a Halloween thing.

• Heart
I'm on holiday guys I can't watch her vlogs the now but I'll still keep up to date here 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet the kids get palmed off onto her sister while they go to the Halloween event. I really cant see her letting Steve go on his own because she comes across as being possessive with him.
on her Instagram she’s got albums of her and Steve on about 5 abroad holidays and no sign of the kids. Don’t even think they’ve been abroad?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.