FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eldest is 12 and I think the youngest is 8.

OMG. Not another 10 hour "Dont let the dickheads get you down, you're bleeping amazing " speech.
seriously who would go to this woman for lifestyle advice. She cant even get her own life sorted never mind advising others.
I quickly turn off before that part now once shes rambled on during the video :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God I actually shuddered at that dirty hoody she bought from the car boot! Surely you can’t want a dirty old top that bad you’d buy one covered in bogies and food stains?! Her house must actually be wall to wall with shite she does not wear! I definitely think she has a shopping addiction for sure.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God I actually shuddered at that dirty hoody she bought from the car boot! Surely you can’t want a dirty old top that bad you’d buy one covered in bogies and food stains?! Her house must actually be wall to wall with shite she does not wear! I definitely think she has a shopping addiction for sure.
It turns my stomach, can you imagine the smell in that house 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also I’m really pro buying pre-loved clothes, I shop on Vinted mainly myself but I honestly think she just buys any old tit for the sake of it. She must spend £100-200 a month on stuff she won’t use or wear?! She actually could buy her kids decent school uniforms/clothes or save for a house with that money?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I’m really pro buying pre-loved clothes, I shop on Vinted mainly myself but I honestly think she just buys any old tit for the sake of it. She must spend £100-200 a month on stuff she won’t use or wear?! She actually could buy her kids decent school uniforms/clothes or save for a house with that money?
You must be new here 😂 Welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet the person who sold her that hoodie got home and wondered where their dirty washing had gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its sad that she buys clothes just for the sake of it (or because it was a bargain) when she could be treating the kids more often. She buys these clothes and makes up scenarios in her mind like going on the school run without an outfit on with a pumpkin latte. She probably makes the scenarios up because sadly her life is so boring.

She'd buy any old tit. The way she was rummaging through them shoes 🤢🤢
I didnt see the carboot footage only because I cant stand the fakeness when shes out in public. She acts completely different in public then when shes behind the camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her eldest is 12 and I think the youngest is 8.

OMG. Not another 10 hour "Dont let the dickheads get you down, you're bleeping amazing " speech.
seriously who would go to this woman for lifestyle advice. She cant even get her own life sorted never mind advising others.
I think her youngest is 10 tbh

Reactions: 4
She says "I can't bear the thought of sending the kids in in really creased clothes"...........she is such a lying witch!!!! She has no prob sending them in in unwashed clothes, or sending them in unwashed 😠 she just begging for a new iron.

• Heart
  • Wow
It truly enrages me that this woman has been gifted more things. Salter pans now. I'm sorry this might come off as jealous but I just 😑😑.......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It truly enrages me that this woman has been gifted more things. Salter pans now. I'm sorry this might come off as jealous but I just 😑😑.......
She begs, all influencers do, they send endless emails to these companies, it's a shame the companies don't do their research because I'd never buy from them again and I wouldn't be shy about telling them why, at least we guilted her into buying them shoes and trainers, well one pair of shoes because she has the imaginary clarks ones brand new in a box behind her manky sofa that she hasn't moved for over a year 🤮🤮 but fayke, hi 👋👋👋👋 thanks for buying the trainers, doesn't it feel good to buy stuff for your kids!!?? It's important to put your children's needs before your wants and if your budget isn't making you live comfortably, then get a job, give your children a role model instead of 2 overgrown lazy lumps that sit on their bums all day watching tiktok and playing video games, Steve should be working hard to contribute to your family, if he's not arsed to do that then get rid, for your children's sake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Firstly what weirdos ask to see her kids school clothes. And of course she's been on the beg. She was on it before but only got one pan from Sian🤣 Now all she needs is the wooden spoon. She's so dirty. She admitted she hadn't brushed her teeth and she'd already been out of the house. LOVE YOU BOYS 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Firstly what weirdos ask to see her kids school clothes. And of course she's been on the beg. She was on it before but only got one pan from Sian🤣 Now all she needs is the wooden spoon. She's so dirty. She admitted she hadn't brushed her teeth and she'd already been out of the house. LOVE YOU BOYS 🤢🤢🤢
She's reading here, she's obsessed with us!! Her channel is literally dedicated to us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What's the point of gifting her pans. She hardly bloody cooks.

She's reading here, she's obsessed with us!! Her channel is literally dedicated to us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was so obvious that she's reading here with tonight's video. She's making out that she's the perfect mother.
What was she doing awake at 4am. Reading Tattle? :LOL:

So she's invented a "duck off fence' to keep the negative energy out. Seriously is she cracking up or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The coincidences just keep coming with her gifts don't they. Maybe she'll be gifted a panel of duck off fence for the garden. 🙄

• Haha
Creased clothing 🤣🤣🤣 I'm done 💀 Says this fake ass witch who sends them in stinking after pulling the uniform from the dirty washing basket, gives it a spray and sends them off.. duck OFF! Must've fckn killed you, yes YOU (because we live in your head) to have to spend someone else's hard earned cash on a couple pair of shoes for your kids! Buy an iron you grubby beggy head!

• Heart
Creased clothing 🤣🤣🤣 I'm done 💀 Says this fake ass witch who sends them in stinking after pulling the uniform from the dirty washing basket, gives it a spray and sends them off.. duck OFF! Must've fckn killed you, yes YOU (because we live in your head) to have to spend someone else's hard earned cash on a couple pair of shoes for your kids! Buy an iron you grubby beggy head!
Who's betting she's gifted an iron soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.