FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going ❤
Sending loads of love and positive thoughts. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im assuming she will get money for free school uniform as shes on benefits now.she would have recieved it weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is where her children have to come in for food🤷‍♀️ the way she is so proud of herself for squeezing into clothes that are clearly and OBVIOUSLY too small, all for content and supposedly laughs, think about your poor kids Fayke, what the hell is wrong with you View attachment 1523610
Imagine the kids friends or bullies get a hold of this!!! Why is she setting her kids up to be bullied? Embarrassing them and herself. Why is Steve not intervening... unless he isn't around. Not seen him surface, anyone notice no chocolate shopping for him? Unless i missed it, I can't be bothered watching her all the time!!!
The flies and bluebottles give me the 🤮

• Sick
On the scrounge for a new camera. Her job and yet she can't afford the tools for the job 🙄 Begging yet again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And we've moved to the bedroom... Hi Faye 👋 how ya doing?
Literally devoted to us here 👋👋 she could have at least brushed her hair, she is such a horrible person, faye have you ever though that you might be the only head, and not everyone else that crosses your path?? Stop whinging and concentrate on being a better mother to your children, imagine the attitude they have to deal with constantly, I feel so sorry for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it really that much trouble to have a shower first? You could almost smell her 🤢
Her hair was disgusting and the way she kept touching her chest, her skin is filthy, that's why it's breaking out and spreading because she keeps touching it, isn't it strange how one thing that we all had in common here was that when we watched her that she looks like she smells awful 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her equipment she's using is awful I watched her vlog had to turn her up the sound was so low then after a bit a advert came on it was loud as duck I had to grab the remote turn it down skipped it then meatloaf back on again and I had to turn her up as to low and the same this happened over and over it must be her camera sound because the adverts were perfect ....is anyone else having this problem ?

• Heart
She mentioned the shopping list for all the boys bits... pants socks, pyjamas....how on earth did we manage without social media. We just went and bought them. She's basically sitting there with her begging bowl. Just go and buy them. 🙄🙄 oh and hiya head 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep her sound is really bad at the moment, I have the same problem with having to turn it up then an ad comes on the telly and I have to turn it down quick

• Heart
Low key begging is her speciality, last minute shopping for school making people feel bad for her kids, wouldn't be surprised if people are sending her money, and it's always vulnerable people who want to send money and stuff and she wouldn't care, she has bought one £3.99 lunch bag, wtf?? Definitely looking for donations!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.