FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair was disgusting and the way she kept touching her chest, her skin is filthy, that's why it's breaking out and spreading because she keeps touching it, isn't it strange how one thing that we all had in common here was that when we watched her that she looks like she smells awful 🤮🤮
Imagine the dead skin that will come off her :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The breakout could be a fungal infection
I cant imagine any fungus wanting to live on her.

If anyone wants to see eyebrows as bad as Faykes, nip over to A Bit of Kazza's channel. Hew eyebrows look terrible. Oh and shes another greedy witch like Fayke. She bought 4 good to go bags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"They reached out to me..." no hun, they were sick of u beggy emailing them, didn't even check how you say the brand name 🤣 Still rolls of fat hanging everywhere!! The thought of them 2 shagging is just not what wanted to hear 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
"They reached out to me..." no hun, they were sick of u beggy emailing them, didn't even check how you say the brand name 🤣 Still rolls of fat hanging everywhere!! The thought of them 2 shagging is just not what wanted to hear 🤢
Won't be watching, her flab makes me queezy!!
Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone hacked her YouTube again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
My son would have been absolutely mortified if I'd shown myself to all and sundry in a bra. My sons now 22 but I know he would have had the piss taken out of him if he was her boys age. Only C##T I see is you Fayke. Go put your dirty underwear on a 15 minute wash instead of going on the beg and think how your kids will feel when their mates find your flog. Might not be now but they will one day. Disgrace.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My son would have been absolutely mortified if I'd shown myself to all and sundry in a bra. My sons now 22 but I know he would have had the piss taken out of him if he was her boys age. Only C##T I see is you Fayke. Go put your dirty underwear on a 15 minute wash instead of going on the beg and think how your kids will feel when their mates find your flog. Might not be now but they will one day. Disgrace.
She couldn't give a f#@k about her kids, she's a lazy good for nothing, it's not even as if her kids get anything from her being this way, like their lives aren't better by her making money on YouTube or her getting free stuff, whether she's "financially stable" or not, her kids don't benefit, they still get bought stale food, 2nd hand everything including bed sheets, no holiday, no nights away anywhere, whatever she makes is for her and her scrounger, never for the boys, she's really immature, I can't watch the bra video, she makes me feel like I need to vomit, imagine how her poor kidsfeel and how they'll feel knowing their friends and teachers have seen and heard the way she behaves and the stuff she says, and she couldn't care less!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's see how much of a rats arse she gives when her boys face being bullied yet again!

• Heart
She couldn't give a f#@k about her kids, she's a lazy good for nothing, it's not even as if her kids get anything from her being this way, like their lives aren't better by her making money on YouTube or her getting free stuff, whether she's "financially stable" or not, her kids don't benefit, they still get bought stale food, 2nd hand everything including bed sheets, no holiday, no nights away anywhere, whatever she makes is for her and her scrounger, never for the boys, she's really immature, I can't watch the bra video, she makes me feel like I need to vomit, imagine how her poor kidsfeel and how they'll feel knowing their friends and teachers have seen and heard the way she behaves and the stuff she says, and she couldn't care less!!
I agree. How has her doing You Tube full time benefited the kids? In my opinion its made their lives worse. She said shes financially stable but the kids, like you say, arent living a better life, stale food, 2nd hand bed sheets etc and only £5 a week pocket money, when shes getting child allowance for them.
What I cant understand is why is she working with a bra company when she has said as numerous occassions she doesnt wear a bra, even when she went to that appointment about her breast pain she told them she didnt wear bras.
Shes literally one step from Only fans. She should be ashamed of herself, a mother of two in her 30's showing off her underwear on You Tube. I'd understand if it was a You Tuber in her 20s modelling them as part of a fashion haul but not a flabby scabby witch like Fayke.
Her channel is literally all over the place. One video shes promoting an air fryer the next shes flashing her saggy maggys.
I, feel the same as you. She really needs an evaluation because she is definetly not mature for her age.

Im scared to actually watch! :oops:
I dont know what was worse the fact she was flashing her flabby body off or telling people in a roundabout way what her and Cropper were planning on doing that night.

Last edited:
  • Sick
The danger the likes of Fayke put her and family in being on YouTube is shocking, especially when you are a love them or hate them character like she is, how is she not scared to be out and about with god knows who knowing about her life and her children and where she lives and shops, she’s an absolute dunce, showing herself half naked all the time encouraging perverts and while I’m at it why tf hasn’t she bought those poor boys uniforms yet, it’s the end of august, what is wrong with her, she’s spending money all the time on shite so she has the money, what a knob, that will be her next desperate for content hilarious vlog phoning Poundland coz she can’t get stuff, I really hope u are spending this weekend Fayke with your boys getting them everything they need for the new school year and why not treat them to the cinema and a Maccy’s while you are out, I’m sure it’s been a long boring summer hols for them 😡

• Heart
I wonder how much she was paid for that video? I'm thinking nothing and she made it in exchange for free products? I hope not. I'd never ever choose to put myself in my underwear on the internet for freebies (or for anything for that matter)

• Heart
I haven't checked her videos in a while (not really a follower or anything). Can't lie, I laughed when I saw the thumbnail. Draw your eyebrows even lower !! 🤭 And why does she draw them red when she has black hair ? And why is her lipstick so badly applied o_O Does she get injections or is it just the bad lipstick application ? She applies it in a "rounded" shape and it seems like there's 3 cm added above the lips
Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 15-39-27 FayeJay.png

Edit : wait, what is this. I can literally see her real lips under there, damn that's a lot of overlining
Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 15-48-10 HSIA Bras Gorgeous lingerie try on haul AD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much she was paid for that video? I'm thinking nothing and she made it in exchange for free products? I hope not. I'd never ever choose to put myself in my underwear on the internet for freebies (or for anything for that matter)
Hope she's declaring any earnings 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.