FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M&S do it but you then obviously need to buy a bra from them unless you want to look a right dick ..she would never buy a brand new M&S bra

Reactions: 8
I can't believe her, her kids will be bullied over this, the fact that she doesn't care speaks volumes!!

Reactions: 9
There is loads of lewd vlogs especially the bath ones I'm surprised social services haven't been chapping because she is exploiting her kids its disgraceful

All that going on about dildos ect to ..her boys will get picked on the older they get

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Obviously no clean draws for her so goes on the beg rather than putting a wash on🤢

Did she say "lovebox" when describing the short dress 🤢

And embarrassing her kids by flashing her tits. Can you imagine if when we were all young our mums did that. Imagine the talk in the playground. No wonder she drops them to school and pisses straight off.
I had a quick read of the arse licking subbie comments and she did say Love box.

There is loads of lewd vlogs especially the bath ones I'm surprised social services haven't been chapping because she is exploiting her kids its disgraceful

All that going on about dildos ect to ..her boys will get picked on the older they get
What I can't understand is how You Tube is letting her get away with all the filth that keeps coming out of her mouth. And when she's flashing her boobs or actually sitting there groping her boobs.

Like you and others have said, she's setting her kids up to be bullied.
I don't know how her subbies can say she's down to earth. She's nothing but trash. She's not very ladylike at her, no wonder she's friendless

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her mum watches her vlogs ?, it's not a very nice thing for her mum to see all this filthy talk coming from her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m feeling generous and I’m putting together a virtual Tattle gift box from us Tattlers this is what I have so far:

D3661E84-CF3C-446B-ACE6-6641F857DBBC.jpeg
9E151333-66B2-44AF-8A67-B953CF957AE6.jpeg
1BFEE7A4-2E5D-42A4-A320-B716EC4940E5.jpeg

Professional bra fitting!

Please feel free to add - “luv ya!” 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
New shopping bag for cropper on wheels 🚶 since he can't drive it saves meatloaf having to run him back and forth 🚗
Screenshot_20220824-160511.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been having a laugh at the gift box ideas you've been posting. I'd love to be a fly on the way if she's been reading todays comments. But then again I think it would be too over crowded in her kitchen with the other flies.

View attachment 1524331View attachment 1524332View attachment 1524333

That purple thing no good for our Meatloaf she needs this black one to do the job View attachment 1524338
wow. they do Klarna even better. She wont have to pay for it all in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.