FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we're all jealous dickheads...if she thinks being a woman that buys tit, out of date food, lives in a dirty house and begs for stuff makes her better than us. Then so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But we're all jealous dickheads...if she thinks being a woman that buys tit, out of date food, lives in a dirty house and begs for stuff makes her better than us. Then so be it.
Her argument is tho that she rakes it in by doing youtube however I'm not the one exploiting my kids privacy, albeit she's never once shown their shite shared bedroom 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Myself and my husband have worked so hard for everything we have, I'm the sort of person faye hates, I've got my life together, but yes I'm totally jealous of her and her life 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry. But you can't put a price on your kids safety. Mine are now 27 and 22 and I worry terribly....let alone if they was younger and i knowingly put them on the internet for the world to see. But hey. She's been sent an air fryer. And a double one at that. So its obviously worth the risk🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
And this is from a woman who cried online cos her kid was being bullied!! Hope she thinks all this is worth that 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her argument is tho that she rakes it in by doing youtube however I'm not the one exploiting my kids privacy, albeit she's never once shown their shite shared bedroom 🤷‍♀️
Rakes it in but can't afford fresh food weekly, can't afford new bedsheets for her children, can't afford to go for a holiday, you don't need a passport to travel around your own country, can't afford to buy her kids brand new gifts, guaranteed she is in a tit load of debt, begging on Facebook for a council house swap, if she's raking it in why doesn't she get a mortgage, fayke is a fake, nearly crying over an airfryer 😆😆 yep she's loaded 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How longs this weight loss farce going to last ? I have lost more weight going for a tit than what she has in fkn 6 month I can guarantee you if she really wanted to do it and was eating healthy and exercising as much as she says she is she would be under 10 stone by now

Sorry. But you can't put a price on your kids safety. Mine are now 27 and 22 and I worry terribly....let alone if they was younger and i knowingly put them on the internet for the world to see. But hey. She's been sent an air fryer. And a double one at that. So its obviously worth the risk🙄🙄
My son and daughter are 25 and 22

• Heart
  • Haha
How longs this weight loss farce going to last ? I have lost more weight going for a tit than what she has in fkn 6 month I can guarantee you if she really wanted to do it and was eating healthy and exercising as much as she says she is she would be under 10 stone by now
The size of her on the bike, she must be so uncomfortable, she needs to lose the weight for her health, she needs to take it seriously and stop using #weightloss as click bait

Reactions: 8
Another coincidence. After the dog chewed her glasses she got sent some and her little airfryers falling apart and Salter sent her a big one. Amazing. No begging in sight there 🙄🙄

• Haha
Another coincidence. After the dog chewed her glasses she got sent some and her little airfryers falling apart and Salter sent her a big one. Amazing. No begging in sight there 🙄🙄
Email after email getting sent out, begging her life away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long will it be until the new air fryer is full of grease,and has got bits missing from it like the other one shes got. It was a waste of time Salter sending her a new air fryer. Theres plenty of You Tubers who are are currently on diets that deserve an air fryer more than her, and Im sure they would be more grateful.

I cant believe she literally has no one to go for a walk with except Steve who cant be arsed to go for a walk. Why cant she take Crash for a walk unless hes so boisterous that she cant control him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How long will it be until the new air fryer is full of grease,and has got bits missing from it like the other one shes got. It was a waste of time Salter sending her a new air fryer. Theres plenty of You Tubers who are are currently on diets that deserve an air fryer more than her, and Im sure they would be more grateful.

I cant believe she literally has no one to go for a walk with except Steve who cant be arsed to go for a walk. Why cant she take Crash for a walk unless hes so boisterous that she cant control him.
It's sad that she hasn't even got one friend!! Although I couldn't be friends with someone like her, a perpetual victim that cares more about youtube content than she does about her kids, she's such a negative person, it would depress me being around someone like that, aswel as the fact that she is filthy, her hair looks like a birds nest and I can only imagine the smell of her 🤮🤮

It's sad that she hasn't even got one friend!! Although I couldn't be friends with someone like her, a perpetual victim that cares more about youtube content than she does about her kids, she's such a negative person, it would depress me being around someone like that, aswel as the fact that she is filthy, her hair looks like a birds nest and I can only imagine the smell of her 🤮🤮
I felt sad when she said the kids conversations were boring. If shes so desperate for adult company why dont she try and join a club or something. Its unbelievable that shes got all these arse lickibg subscribers but shes literally got no physical friends.
Like you say though she is such a negative person and really someone who you wouldnt want to be around. Not only because of the state of her but the constant moaning. She never seems positive about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In other words she can't be arsed listening to her kids and finds them boing. So sad

• Heart
  • Sad
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff ☕

• Heart
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff ☕
She's way too lazy for that, I'd say any employer would have a huge issue with her personal hygiene too, she never looks put together, ok talking about the clothes and stuff is reminding me of what she wore to her "London event" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry, it always makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This annoys me with these folk... why can't she volunteer. Can u imagine her raking the donated bags!!

She's way too lazy for that, I'd say any employer would have a huge issue with her personal hygiene too, she never looks put together, ok talking about the clothes and stuff is reminding me of what she wore to her "London event" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry, it always makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was soooooooo awkward too!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.