FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We live rent free in her head. Love it!

Not even able to give the boys the bracelets MINE MINE MINE 🤢

Why does she act so naive with stuff, she knows exact where stuffs from etc?! Very childish!

It's not shite because ppl have been brainwashed and went bought stuff specifically for the lazy moron! Where r these ppl from... they need help!

The greed oozes from her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god that's awful
Like you've said so many times, she must have some intelluctual problem, because what grown adult would let their kids swim in the sea without some kind of life jacket. And to post this after the death of a child, in the sea, that is around the same age of her eldest.

I remember when a family on You Tube (The Ingram family) posted pictures of their young kids near the sea without safety gear, the backlash was really bad.

We live rent free in her head. Love it!

Not even able to give the boys the bracelets MINE MINE MINE 🤢

Why does she act so naive with stuff, she knows exact where stuffs from etc?! Very childish!

It's not shite because ppl have been brainwashed and went bought stuff specifically for the lazy moron! Where r these ppl from... they need help!

The greed oozes from her
I liked the reference to the trolls in last nights video where she said for all she knew the mystery box could contain nasty stuff sent by trolls.
You definetly dont read Tattle do you Fayke.

• Haha
I just skipped through that flog of the stuff she was sent. Did she say how much she paid? Also noticed her brown nosing subs telling her to get a PO box so they can send her stuff what with Christmas coming up 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It was loch Lomond not far from me and the three girls were on 1 paddle board with no life jackets on quite far out , the water is black there and gets very deep only a few metre from shore if they went under it could have been catastrophic they are very lucky nothing happened ..they got told of from a worker yet they fkn turned on the man and made out he was in the wrong telling them they need life jackets on its the rule .Last year there was around 15 people died on the loch it's shocking , the Ingham girls were very lucky and I hope it's a lesson learned and they will be in life jackets in future

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She proved what an absolute FAKE she really is, if those mystery boxes weren’t off her subscribers she’d have been saying it was all tit and useless and disgusting insulting the person she’d got them off, she is lowlife nasty

Reactions: 11
She proved what an absolute FAKE she really is, if those mystery boxes weren’t off her subscribers she’d have been saying it was all tit and useless and disgusting insulting the person she’d got them off, she is lowlife nasty
So true. Look how she's insulted people in the past who she has bought things off like the person who sold her the suitcases.

Reactions: 6
I just skipped through that flog of the stuff she was sent. Did she say how much she paid? Also noticed her brown nosing subs telling her to get a PO box so they can send her stuff what with Christmas coming up 🙄🙄
They probably want to send her stuff. A) because she does low key begging and B) her subbies will be competition to see who sends her the best stuff. Why can these You Tuber subscribers be just satisfied with watching the videos instead of wanting to waste their money on the You Tubers, especially at the moment with the cost of living going up.
I know it's their money to do what they want to do with it but why not treat their family and friends instead of giving stuff to someone they don't even know except for who they see on a tv/phone or tablet. You Tubers aren't real friends most are just attention seekers wanting to make money instead of going out and working for it.

Like you've said so many times, she must have some intelluctual problem, because what grown adult would let their kids swim in the sea without some kind of life jacket. And to post this after the death of a child, in the sea, that is around the same age of her eldest.

I remember when a family on You Tube (The Ingram family) posted pictures of their young kids near the sea without safety gear, the backlash was really bad.

I liked the reference to the trolls in last nights video where she said for all she knew the mystery box could contain nasty stuff sent by trolls.
You definetly dont read Tattle do you Fayke.
Is sfe
Where is she having stuff sent now if she's not got a po box? Please tell me she's not hiving her address out to strangers

Reactions: 5
I only watched a couple of minutes of that video, she's such a conwoman, probably paid these people a quid and they are being conned, people feel sorry for her, she's like a one woman pity party, her life is so sad, I almost feel sorry for her, I honestly think she needs to be mentally evaluated

Reactions: 7
A lawnmower , blinds , cabinets that aren't bowing ,a new sofa , table and chairs , kitchen lino , kids paddling pool ..anyone else want to add to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.