FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure, but I hate to see people being taken advantage of, she'll sell everything that's sent to her!

Well she's pretty stupid then, maybe we should send her something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think thats the whole point of the mystery boxes. Shes planning on selling the stuff on. Probably because she keeps getting ripped of by people selling her crap. She probably knows her arse licking subbies arent going to send her crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A lawnmower , blinds , cabinets that aren't bowing ,a new sofa , table and chairs , kitchen lino , kids paddling pool ..anyone else want to add to it lol
Dog and cat food, litter trays, trampoline, hot tub, wall paper, paint, paint brushes, rollers, cleaning products, new computers for the kids, better seat for the exercise bike, new cushions and last but not least a new camera lens that doesnt make that horrible screeching noise. Oh and a tit load of phone chargers.

You're a better person than me, I was thinking something rotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go on spill the beans . x

Reactions: 7
Her new favourite word TROLLS. If I had her address I would literally send her a box of shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always say it, she sounds like a 12 year old, so embarrassing 🤣🤣
She doesnt know her own quote. on her You Tube introduction its "Dont be a head know your worth"

Her new favourite word TROLLS. If I had her address I would literally send her a box of shite!!
I wanted to write something but people might be having their dinner.

She picked that book up and said shes looking into other ways of living. What happened to living the dream and having her best life. If shes living the perfect life why does she need to look at other ways of living.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think she's hinted that she needs wooden spoons🤣 she'll have to pull the oven out and pick up the grimy greasy dog/cat covered hair ones and give them a wash🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Think she's hinted that she needs wooden spoons🤣 she'll have to pull the oven out and pick up the grimy greasy dog/cat covered hair ones and give them a wash🤢🤢🤢
She's hinting alot, needs a new camera and lense, puts on her sad face because she can't afford it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't put it past her arse lickers to send her school uniforms....If we can see she doesn't bother till the last minute they must. Difference is we think its because she a lazy head and they think its because she's just a wonderful mum who's so busy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I wouldn't put it past her arse lickers to send her school uniforms....If we can see she doesn't bother till the last minute they must. Difference is we think its because she a lazy head and they think its because she's just a wonderful mum who's so busy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
There once was a comment on one of her videos, where someone said she wasn't lazy she was a busy mum and she did a lot throughout the day. This is after she gave up work

She's doing a boring chatty video tonight.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
There once was a comment on one of her videos, where someone said she wasn't lazy she was a busy mum and she did a lot throughout the day. This is after she gave up work

She's doing a boring chatty video tonight.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I bet its a 20 minute long video especially for us, she's such a sad person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

A busy mum 😂😂, her boys are well behaved and are stuck in their rooms like hermits and she doesn't work I don't know what's making her busy ?

• Haha
A busy mum 😂😂, her boys are well behaved and are stuck in their rooms like hermits and she doesn't work I don't know what's making her busy ?
Sitting on her fat arse watching tiktok is what keeps her busy, she should be up cleaning her house and nurturing her children, the sunrise was nice but it wasn't for her kids, it was for youtube content, your kids should come first, but they don't with faye, she's obsessed with herself and super obsessed with us here on this thread, I wonder how many times she'll talk about stuff on her chatty video that she has read on here, I guarantee she has an account on here and she's on other threads being a "head" 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sitting on her fat arse watching tiktok is what keeps her busy, she should be up cleaning her house and nurturing her children, the sunrise was nice but it wasn't for her kids, it was for youtube content, your kids should come first, but they don't with faye, she's obsessed with herself and super obsessed with us here on this thread, I wonder how many times she'll talk about stuff on her chatty video that she has read on here, I guarantee she has an accoun
and
t on here and she's on other threads being a "head" 🤔🤔
All i want to know is
Why are they a two adult household with noone employed
And...
When will they get rid of the living room unit 🤣🤞

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.