FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working with brands yet uses the word "c*nt" casually... classy
From what I can make out from tonight's video she's been blocking people because they are commenting about her foul language. She said she swears a lot and isn't going to change for anyone. Doesn't she realise not everybody wants to hear foul language.
She's getting really pig ignorant and arrogant just lately.
If I was a brand I wouldn't want someone with a foul mouth working with me. What will she do if they ask her to tone down the language? Tell them to f**k off. I think it's about time You Tube came down hard on these You Tubers that swear and if they don't abide by the rules cancel their channels altogether. I've known other channels that have got suspended just for speaking their minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From what I can make out from tonight's video she's been blocking people because they are commenting about her foul language. She said she swears a lot and isn't going to change for anyone. Doesn't she realise not everybody wants to hear foul language.
She's getting really pig ignorant and arrogant just lately.
If I was a brand I wouldn't want someone with a foul mouth working with me. What will she do if they ask her to tone down the language? Tell them to f**k off. I think it's about time You Tube came down hard on these You Tubers that swear and if they don't abide by the rules cancel their channels altogether. I've known other channels that have got suspended just for speaking their minds.
The real fayke is showing her ugly head now, its easy to see why she has no relationships with not just family, but anybody other than Steve, and he seems to be the biggest lazy scrounger too, she so unhappy and its so obvious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The real fayke is showing her ugly head now, its easy to see why she has no relationships with not just family, but anybody other than Steve, and he seems to be the biggest lazy scrounger too, she so unhappy and its so obvious!!
Totally agree. All this living the dream, I won't change crap etc is just lies. She is putting on one big act and we can tell by the way she's constantly referring to trolls and doing pathetic things like saying trolls stink of s**t and posting that pathetic F**k you video. If we weren't getting to her she wouldn't be responding. She's just craving the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've noticed that she never mentions her neighbours in a friendly way. I don't mean neighbours have to live in each others pockets but she's never said "I've got good neighbours". I stand corrected if she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've noticed that she never mentions her neighbours in a friendly way. I don't mean neighbours have to live in each others pockets but she's never said "I've got good neighbours". I stand corrected if she has.
No, she never speaks about anyone in a positive way unless it's a subscriber, she's very immature, she seems incapable of having normal adult relationships, whether it's a family member, a friendship, her kids teachers, other parents.
Faye is deeply unhappy with herself, inside and out, and she's too immature to know or take steps to changing her mindset, at the moment she's stuck in ten year old mode of blaming everyone else for her problems.
That's why she's so obsessed with tattlers and "dickheads" if our opinions don't matter and we "don't get her down", why would she feel the need to mention us in every vlog and post she makes on social media, it's actually quite sad, she is so negative even though she proclaims to be this positive inspirational queen, I have so much pity for her lovely boys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is there anything she doesn’t do in that kitchen? It’s like the mecca of her tit pit. Why is she exercising where she prepares food, especially in the heat we’ve had.

Sweat dripping in the bolognese, with the leftovers on the side overnight. Cleans up with a manky Dishmatic, whilst calling everyone a knob head. 🫠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No, she never speaks about anyone in a positive way unless it's a subscriber, she's very immature, she seems incapable of having normal adult relationships, whether it's a family member, a friendship, her kids teachers, other parents.
Faye is deeply unhappy with herself, inside and out, and she's too immature to know or take steps to changing her mindset, at the moment she's stuck in ten year old mode of blaming everyone else for her problems.
That's why she's so obsessed with tattlers and "dickheads" if our opinions don't matter and we "don't get her down", why would she feel the need to mention us in every vlog and post she makes on social media, it's actually quite sad, she is so negative even though she proclaims to be this positive inspirational queen, I have so much pity for her lovely boys
I've yet to meet someone who wants to inspire people to be positive but goes around calling people knobheads,swearing like god knows who whilst living in a filthy house,wearing clothes that are too small and is unable to form a actual physical friendship with another adult. She's no role model to anyone whether it's her kids or so called friends,ie subscribers. She needs to grow up and live in the real world as an adult not a wannabe teenager.

• Heart
It's Kim and aggie.lol. anyway didn't she once pick up a copy of their book from the carboot?
Close enough knew it was something like that lmao

Anyone notice the mess at her kitchen sink again if she knows it gets messy/dirty quickly why not just bloody tidy up as you go make life so much easier I have a countertop dishwasher at the minute before next year as were getting a slimline one but they dont need conecting and best thing I ever bought okay so you can only have a few dishes and cups etc in there but it helps she needs to look out for 2nd hand one I cleaned my oven this morning and the grease gave me the boak I got they grease kits for the racks and the grease at the bottom of mines was horrible

Reactions: 7
She should keep her bike in living room and watch TV while cycling it will make it less boring for her I honestly can't believe it's set up in the kitchen 🤦

• Sick
That Sian woman used her exercise bike in the kitchen the other day ,plus her shein haul and try on , I’m sure she said she’s only a 14 to 16 but none of the clothes fitted

• Heart
Fayke and Sian are both weirdos, I actually laughed when Sian said she’s a 14/16, she’s said this before, why lie about your size when you are showing yourself on camera, it was obvious those clothes weren’t going to fit 🤪🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it, I’m also sure Sian said once on a vlog that both sides of her neighbours dislike her and her hubby and she constantly films herself at the kitchen sink and was exercising in her kitchen, talk about birds of a feather flock together and by birds I mean over fed puffins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fayke and Sian are both weirdos, I actually laughed when Sian said she’s a 14/16, she’s said this before, why lie about your size when you are showing yourself on camera, it was obvious those clothes weren’t going to fit 🤪🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it, I’m also sure Sian said once on a vlog that both sides of her neighbours dislike her and her hubby and she constantly films herself at the kitchen sink and was exercising in her kitchen, talk about birds of a feather flock together and by birds I mean over fed puffins
No way is Sian a 14/16.

I watched a bit of her Shein video, I can't watch too much because of that babyish voice of hers. Fayke is definitely getting inside Sians brain. For example she said "I've got this and it fits its a bit stretchy", which we know is one of Fayke favourite things to say.
The pair of them need to stop deluding themselves that they can fit into clothes that are too small

Oops I just thought I shouldn't have said anything. Sians husband Matty will be very angry 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.