FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her subbies thought it was funny that she'd run out of tea towels. Here's an idea Fayke, wash them regularly or stop buying tit clothes that don't fit and buy some new ones along with some cleaning cloths and then watch some cleaning videos on Tik Tok, because your cleaning skills are crap.

Oh and another thing if these haters (Or c**ts as you call them) are writing negative things in your comments let's have some photographic proof. The truth is there's no negative remarks in your comments youre just talking about us here on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why keep talking about us then ? you disgrace of a mother View attachment 1500021

Hope your daughter's ok❤
Like people on this thread say, although she says the trolls don't bother her she makes a big thing about it.

It's the fact that she can't block us here on Tattle. Because we can say exactly what we want and we speak the truth which she can't seem to accept.

Faye caved and bought a poolView attachment 1500040
Hope she didn't fall into dog tit when she fell out. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So basically Steve took the boys out for the whole day, she sat on her arse taking nudes, watched channel4, drank coffee and quickly literally washed last nights dinner. The height of pure laziness is u real. Is she trying to look hilarious when recalling a lie of a story and unable to stop the pretend laughter?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shows how often he takes them boys out if she has to make a song and dance about it...thought it was a normal thing to do...but hey we're all dickheads so what do we know 🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
A place in the sun yet she has took the boys no foreign holiday and location location location yet her house and garden is a piggery..it's such weird programs for manky lazy Faye to be watching

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So basically Steve took the boys out for the whole day, she sat on her arse taking nudes, watched channel4, drank coffee and quickly literally washed last nights dinner. The height of pure laziness is u real. Is she trying to look hilarious when recalling a lie of a story and unable to stop the pretend laughter?
I can't believe she did hardly sod all in the kitchen then decided that was enough cleaning. She only did a fraction of what I do in one morning.

• Heart
A place in the sun yet she has took the boys no foreign holiday and location location location yet her house and garden is a piggery..it's such weird programs for manky lazy Faye to be watching
Yeah you'd think she gets tips from how clean is your house....before the clean. The state of that kitchen. The cats must have been all over them worktops.. and why the scruffy towels on the door 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
She watches A place in the sun, because she craves a summer holiday.
She watches Location location location because she wants to move.
She watches Four in a bed because that what she probably wants (and I don't mean a week staying in guest houses) :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Yeah you'd think she gets tips from how clean is your house....before the clean. The state of that kitchen. The cats must have been all over them worktops.. and why the scruffy towels on the door 🤢🤢🤢
Those towels were disgusting.
I noticed she filmed herself putting the washer on a long wash and not a fifteen minute wash to prove us wrong.

Why keep talking about us then ? you disgrace of a mother View attachment 1500021

Hope your daughter's ok❤
Has she took this down. Her profile says no videos yet.

She's only gone onto tik tok because she wants more attention from the trolls. :LOL:

Last edited:
I don't care how tired you are. Throw the rubbish in the bin and put food in the fridge!! Imagine eating that slop that's been sitting out all night 🤮. When you got pets, you need to clean up before bed and when you get up! Cats walk on counter, even if they don't you got flies and beasties all over the shop! 🤮. Her subs are too polite, the trolls as us. But dude, you can't block us🤭🤭. We tell the truth
Oh!! A word to Sians husband. If you think defending Faye after she humiliated your wife by dressing her in utter garbage and making your wife look like a clown, good for you!!! You should have told Sian not to post that video and throw that garbage wherw it belongs in the bin!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
She needs to be careful mixing cleaning products and I dont think I have ever seen anybody use so much cleaning spray on one small area

Reactions: 4
Why the duck does she keep her plates in the grill ? And why does she keep jars ect on display including cat food 🙄

She uses that dettol spray then wipes. I've used that, but I've used it after I've cleaned then sprayed that. Maybe it's just me. I admit to being very over the top when it comes to cleaning 🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact she was so touched cropper took the boys out ( with her money probably ) shows that he must normally do duck all with them and barely acknowledge them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.