FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a couple of that Sian’s recent videos and she is also saying can’t get my words out and I can’t breathe .Fayke says she posts things on vinted under Fayjay202 but am I the only one that sees her account empty
She's definitely selling for profit on a different account!!

Reactions: 6
Its obvious he's just there to sponge. Any decent man would be out earning a living. Its a shame those kids are growing up without a role model. Hopefully when they are older they will make something of their lives and give their kids the childhood they would have wanted. Parents with a good job, a nice clean house, decent food on the table, brand new clothes not charity shop seconds etc. And definetly not a parent that humiliates herself on social media for a few freebies from companies.
Mines works over 15 hours in his industry its hard and he lives an hour away we got engaged this year after 2 years together is there any sign of Ste proposing to her, she should be lucky her mans at home and can see him mines takes half the night off twice a week hes lucky to get a weekend off spend time with your bloke faye that is if he is one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mines works over 15 hours in his industry its hard and he lives an hour away we got engagded this year after 2 years together is there any sign of Ste proposing to her, she should be lucky her mans at home and can see him mines takes half the night off twice a week hes lucky to get a weekend off spend time with your bloke faye that is if he is one.
No but she has taken to wearing cheap rings on her ring finger, she stinks of dry shampoo and desperation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only ring she will be getting is from the debt collector

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her vinted account is always empty. It's bizarre considering how much utter tit she buys almost daily! She's a big stinky liar, skiddy knickers are on fire

• Haha
ohh shes using the c**t word again. She's going to block anyone whos going to make comments about her kitchen
Dont worry Fayke we'll talk about you on here so you dont have to waste your energy blocking us from your comments.

God she must reek of garlic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Attention ladies, we were wrong, Steve's not a bum or a sponger or just with her because he has nowhere else to go.... he looks after the kids and is so wonderful to her all the time!!!! Seriously fayke, stop reading here, you're getting obsessed, all of your content is just videos of you responding to our comments here, you keep saying we don't bother you, that's clearly not the case, focus on your kids and doing better for them!! And thanks, I laughed my way through that pathetic attempt to make it look like Steve is amazing, it was really funny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Attention ladies, we were wrong, Steve's not a bum or a sponger or just with her because he has nowhere else to go.... he looks after the kids and is so wonderful to her all the time!!!! Seriously fayke, stop reading here, you're getting obsessed, all of your content is just videos of you responding to our comments here, you keep saying we don't bother you, that's clearly not the case, focus on your kids and doing better for them!! And thanks, I laughed my way through that pathetic attempt to make it look like Steve is amazing, it was really funny 😂😂😂😂
Its strange how it was mentioned about him being a sponger etc then he decides to take the kids out even though it seems he's never done it before.
Like you say she is obsessed with this forum. Its funny how we always see these arse licking comments on her videos but all of a sudden she's saying shes going to block any c**t who says anything about her needing to clean her house. Shes talking to us because none of her subbies would say such a thing.

I saw one comment while somebody asked her to do a long video of her cleaning her sink with the dishmatic because they found it therapeutic. Honestly if they find her cleaning therapeutic god help them. All it does is make me want to scrub my kitchen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's honestly really sad, she's going to write him a love letter 😂😂 because he took the kids out for a couple of hours?? He must be an awful fucker the rest of the time if taking the kids out makes her react like that?? My husband sends me messages every day, some make me extremely emotional but that's because we are having a bit of a hard time, my daughter is in and out of hospital and I'm with her any time we have to stay in, we keep each other strong, we keep our other kids involved and positive, sorry for all the info, but my point is Steve took 2 boys, his step children out of the house for a couple of hours and she's wetting herself wanting to marry him, grow up fayke!!

• Heart
The longest i've went without cleaning was 24 hours it actually annoyed this tit out of me in the morning seeing all of it and since then i've done cleaning at night and seeing a clean kitchen in the mornings is a good feel, and shes left it HOW LONG while watching tv I hope to god she takes the calm sign off the microwave its metal no way would I have anything metal near a microwave just my own ocd about metal near a microwave :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why on earth does she think it's so amazing that he went out with her kids??? What a bizarre thing to praise him for. If you get with a woman with children , in a serious relationship then surely you should treat them as your own anyway?? Weird! What else would he be doing? Lounging around the house like a jobless tosser?

She's so aggressive and fuming in that cleaning vlog. She's gagging to do tiktok but she's bothered what us lot would have to say I reckon. And some of our tips have actually rubbed off, she's actually sorted out some of the tit that was crushing the microwave. Well done 🤣 baby steps for dickheads and all that 👏

• Haha
Why on earth does she think it's so amazing that he went out with her kids??? What a bizarre thing to praise him for. If you get with a woman with children , in a serious relationship then surely you should treat them as your own anyway?? Weird! What else would he be doing? Lounging around the house like a jobless tosser?

She's so aggressive and fuming in that cleaning vlog. She's gagging to do tiktok but she's bothered what us lot would have to say I reckon. And some of our tips have actually rubbed off, she's actually sorted out some of the tit that was crushing the microwave. Well done 🤣 baby steps for dickheads and all that 👏
He must be an absolute prick all the time if she's wetting herself over him taking them out for a couple of hours, proves what we've all been thinking is true, he's a lazy scrounger who is just there for what he can get, if he really cared, he would have been helping her to sort that house out, he'd help her to get on top of the housework and he'd be working hard to be bringing money in to give them a better life, he's a bum!!

He must be an absolute prick all the time if she's wetting herself over him taking them out for a couple of hours, proves what we've all been thinking is true, he's a lazy scrounger who is just there for what he can get, if he really cared, he would have been helping her to sort that house out, he'd help her to get on top of the housework and he'd be working hard to be bringing money in to give them a better life, he's a bum!!
How many years have they been together? He's probably her 3rd child but she's got such low self esteem she just puts up with it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.