FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fayke’s cleaning vids give me the ick! She just pushes muck around!

Your knobs need cleaning - knob!

I’d call you a bleep, but you lack the depth and warmth!

2D6F4993-2123-47C5-9F87-CDFE45DB1636.jpeg
2C5DE7AF-A8A1-44F6-B816-AF0A83A57BDC.jpeg
44093AC1-3C98-49F7-B7B6-9297A786A8D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had wet washing on her counter tops with all the dirt and rubbish, she's disgusting and rewashing clothes because she was too lazy to hang them out, in this beautiful weather she could have gotten so much washing done and dried in no time, she's unbelievably lazy

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She had wet washing on her counter tops with all the dirt and rubbish, she's disgusting and rewashing clothes because she was too lazy to hang them out, in this beautiful weather she could have gotten so much washing done and dried in no time, she's unbelievably lazy
Exactly tf does she do all day doesn't even do the bare minimum of hanging washing out and doing dishes everyday.Cropper should be helping out too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've watched 30 seconds of that clean my tit hole house and she must be trolling here. The fayke laughter, can't breath, seriously..who's the head troll now. And says she gets a tiny bit of mum guilt... yeah right, you've just told the Internet you were sitting in your bra trying to be all sexy🤢🤢 that's guilt right there. woman

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to admit it but I smell a dose of thrush just by looking at her 🤢 She just looks utter stinking!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's honestly really sad, she's going to write him a love letter 😂😂 because he took the kids out for a couple of hours?? He must be an awful fucker the rest of the time if taking the kids out makes her react like that?? My husband sends me messages every day, some make me extremely emotional but that's because we are having a bit of a hard time, my daughter is in and out of hospital and I'm with her any time we have to stay in, we keep each other strong, we keep our other kids involved and positive, sorry for all the info, but my point is Steve took 2 boys, his step children out of the house for a couple of hours and she's wetting herself wanting to marry him, grow up fayke!!
Don't apologise for being a loving and caring mum. Your husband sounds so supportive. I can see why you get pissed off with the way treats her kids. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Video next week! She gets all her content ideas from these threads 🙄
It's so true, she said she'd never react to the stuff we say, yet here we are, her channel has turned into daily videos where she replies to everything we say, she's obsessed!! Her content is so boring and repetitive, never anything new, always moaning and complaining, making up stories thinking she's funny, trying to convince people she's all positive vibes when really she's so clearly an unhappy negative person

Reactions: 7
I jumped loads of that blog and saw she was hoovering. She was gifted one a while back but was using the old one. Could that have even sold 🤔 I'm sure we'll soon find out soon🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We have now got thunderstorms and have left my metal clothes rack outside lucky just one tea towel left im scared to touch it its just scottish weather we get all seasons in a month :ROFLMAO: hello to the mention of the dishmatic I mentioned that here 👋 Faye were not requesting anything except live in the real world.

youre right though she did seem up tight in the video shes obessed with tik tok and shes what age I have never seen or wanted to see tik tok she really is trying to be pretend to be in her youth isn't she? Who spotted the voucher for the FREE Milkshake ? Shes in to the weirdest of foods isn't she what Ste has is normal food Faye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I jumped loads of that blog and saw she was hoovering. She was gifted one a while back but was using the old one. Could that have even sold 🤔 I'm sure we'll soon find out soon🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I'd say she'd sell her granny!! That's probably what she does with all of that stuff she is gifted, she wants her subscribers to purchase the stuff she advertises, when in truth, she wouldn't spend her own money on it and doesn't even keep what she's given, she sells it!!

• Heart
Watching her clean, makes me feel so uneasy. It’s just the way she does things, that irks me. The way she uses that Dishmatic on literally everything. You just know, that even though she’s supposedly cleaned, that the place is still honking! How can she cook a meal and just leave all the empty tins on the side, until the next morning 🤮 Just pure filth! Absolute lazy beast, she is. Noticed she dropped the C-bomb again as well. Manky witch! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching her clean, makes me feel so uneasy. It’s just the way she does things, that irks me. The way she uses that Dishmatic on literally everything. You just know, that even though she’s supposedly cleaned, that the place is still honking! How can she cook a meal and just leave all the empty tins on the side, until the next morning 🤮 Just pure filth! Absolute lazy beast, she is. Noticed she dropped the C-bomb again as well. Manky witch! 😩
What gives me the ick is that dishmatic I swear its the same head shes using since she bought it she doesn't know how to clean properly she cleaned the dirty sink with it then done her dishes like WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So i guess the recent promoting of her Instagram and now making tiktoks she is going full steam with trying to be an influencer/content creator rather than having a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So i guess the recent promoting of her Instagram and now making tiktoks she is going full steam with trying to be an influencer/content creator rather than having a job
100% she needs to change her attitude, she's too negative, too much of her time is devoted to "dickheads" instead of focusing on her children and giving them a better life!!

Reactions: 4
I'd say she'd sell her granny!! That's probably what she does with all of that stuff she is gifted, she wants her subscribers to purchase the stuff she advertises, when in truth, she wouldn't spend her own money on it and doesn't even keep what she's given, she sells it!!
I would say she definitely 100% sells on her gifted stuff, how disgusting these firms gifting stuff to the likes of her, you can tell with the glossy boxes, she isn’t the least bit interested in the items, I watch Trina Louise and like others she is so thrilled and in raptures over being gifted a glossy box and goes through each item showing and explaining what it is, a proper promotion for them, how does fakye get away with it, just poking her grotty fingers through the box, winds me right up😡

• Heart
Why keep talking about us then ? you disgrace of a mother
Screenshot_20220815-110818.png

It's honestly really sad, she's going to write him a love letter 😂😂 because he took the kids out for a couple of hours?? He must be an awful fucker the rest of the time if taking the kids out makes her react like that?? My husband sends me messages every day, some make me extremely emotional but that's because we are having a bit of a hard time, my daughter is in and out of hospital and I'm with her any time we have to stay in, we keep each other strong, we keep our other kids involved and positive, sorry for all the info, but my point is Steve took 2 boys, his step children out of the house for a couple of hours and she's wetting herself wanting to marry him, grow up fayke!!
Hope your daughter's ok❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.