FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else doesn't by the crap of this bungalow and mould I think thats what the bailifs are after her for and how they moved

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm waiting patiently for Steve and his oh so romantic proposal, it'll definitely happen now, everything that written here ends up in her videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's a lazy bum, he's perfect for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I was sitting next to Steve linking him 🤔 thought she said licking 🤢 and he was on his switch"......Romeo and Juliet right there 🙄🙄

• Haha
"I was sitting next to Steve linking him 🤔 thought she said licking 🤢 and he was on his switch"......Romeo and Juliet right there 🙄🙄
She is a kid who has 3 kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Steve will marry her just to make sure he has a place to stay, bringing him to the park so he can play on his switch?? It's comical 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who else doesn't by the crap of this bungalow and mould I think thats what the bailifs are after her for and how they moved
Judging by the state of her house at the moment, I bet she created the mould. she should start a new channel "Story time with Fayke", because she tells that many stories. I think shes just invented stories now to make her videos seem more interesting and to make her subbies laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems like an excited kid telling storie time fair enough do it but not at the start of each bloody video ive switched off by the end cause it goes on long zzzzz

The queens coffin is going past my home town

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems like an excited kid telling storie time fair enough do it but not at the start of each bloody video ive switched off by the end cause it goes on long zzzzz
I can understand why that woman had a rant on her comments page about her talking too much. You can tell shes got no friends because she needs to tell everybody on You Tube her silly little stories and imaging herself looking trendy on the school run, when in fact she'll look like a bag of tit tied in the middle.

I can understand why that woman had a rant on her comments page about her talking too much. You can tell shes got no friends because she needs to tell everybody on You Tube her silly little stories and imaging herself looking trendy on the school run, when in fact she'll look like a bag of tit tied in the middle.
I think shes one of they if you need a problem faye comes first instead of the friend that has the problem like self centred people

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think shes one of they if you need a problem faye comes first instead of the friend that has the problem like self centred people
She lies a lot, there is a reason she doesn't have any friends and her family don't want to know her, she mentions the sister every now and then but that's usually after we say on here that her family doesn't want to know her.
Probably why she keeps Steve on a tight leash, and just puts up with him being a scrounger!
She said she feels so thankful for her life, that translates to she's thankful for Steve because she has nobody else, I can't believe that she's happy for her kids to live in a tit hole and be in debt and her electricity goes all of the time, surely even with her meter thing, she should know how much she uses weekly/monthly and buy that amount even just weekly, then she'll never be in that situation, is she telling these stories because she wants people to send money? Some woman in the comments said tell me when you're getting married and I'll send you some money for your honeymoon!! I'd be mortified, she's low key begging the whole time, get some self respect fayke!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s with the model pose on insta today then🤔😂😂 Jesus woman come on get a grip away do something nice with those boys instead of playing insta huns🤭😂

• Haha
What’s with the model pose on insta today then🤔😂😂 Jesus woman come on get a grip away do something nice with those boys instead of playing insta huns🤭😂
Its the replies to the comments that made me laugh. People saying "Youre beautiful" and her replying "So are you" She dont even know them. Her lips are massive, she looks like a blow up sex doll. She probably posted that picture because we keep saying she looks scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's funny how when she's gifted clothes with the purpose of promoting a company she suddenly knows exactly what her dress size is and chooses XXL sizes, none of this any size will do, chancing it in a size 10 nonsense.

Usually, if i watch a clothing haul it's to see if there's anything I'd fancy buying for myself but obviously you can't do that with a charity shop video so I'm not getting the need for the volume she's churning out. I find it really boring.

I could kinda get it if she put some imagination into it. Maybe looked for a full outfit or themed it "night out" or "job interview" etc but all she buys are random out dated too small tops she never wears.

• Heart
It's funny how when she's gifted clothes with the purpose of promoting a company she suddenly knows exactly what her dress size is and chooses XXL sizes, none of this any size will do, chancing it in a size 10 nonsense.

Usually, if i watch a clothing haul it's to see if there's anything I'd fancy buying for myself but obviously you can't do that with a charity shop video so I'm not getting the need for the volume she's churning out. I find it really boring.

I could kinda get it if she put some imagination into it. Maybe looked for a full outfit or themed it "night out" or "job interview" etc but all she buys are random out dated too small tops she never wears.
I know what you mean about the charity shop hauls. If it was somewhere like Primark or a clothing company she was buying from the hauls must be interesting but she picks up return tit from the charity shops and theres no way a persons going to get the same top as her, not that many people would want the same style of clothing as her.

• Heart
She'd love to be an insta hun, that picture is so filtered, she still looks huge and filthy, cop on fayke and concentrate on becoming a better mother for your sons!! That picture, if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I haven't watched the vlogs yet could someone please fill me in on what this bungalows about ?x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She said she used to live in a bungalow but had to leave because of the mould situation.
Mould is caused with not heating your home properly, airing/opening windows ..all she had to do was clean it and paint ..I bet she got evicted for being a filthy tenant

The queens coffin is going past my home town
She said the queen's coffin is got past her home ?🤣

• Haha
head has posted says she's going to take Steve bowling and doesn't want him lifting a finger wtf !
Dropping the C word again, so classy

• Wow
That will just be a normal day for the lazy Sponger then
I know I don't get why she so desparate for him to stay around he does f all. Actually if she didn't have him around she'd have noone doesnt speak to her family no friends.Think it's for company. "So in love with him" I wanted to puke 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.