FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all of the stuff that us c##ts say is so irrelevant to her, why did she just pull over at the side of the road to make a video dedicated to us?? Thanks fayke, that was a right laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 quorn lasagne and deep chats 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she sounds like a 13 year old 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's a lazy bum and she's trying to make him out to be the catch of the century, the funny thing is, the more she goes on about him, the worse it gets, he does nothing, sits on his fat arse playing video games, he needs to grow up and get a job, and she needs to open her eyes, if he was so inlove with her, he'd want to improve their quality of life, not sit around bone idle all day everyday 🤦‍♀️
Her hair looks greasy enough to fry food on it 🤮🤮 and she was going to top up the make up before date night?? She looked like a clown as it was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
He is unemployment, does duck all about the house , can't even drive and won't give her children I wonder if he secretly got the snip?

Reactions: 7
I know why he won't marry her yet. He's waiting for her to have thousands in the bank then he's going to piss off with her sister. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah Fayke don’t let Steve the head get you down know your worth remember🤷‍♀️duck it have a good week my friend😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Fayke don’t let Steve the head get you down know your worth remember🤷‍♀️duck it have a good week my friend😂😂
I laugh so much every time, she's so passive aggressive it's hilarious, she's full of teenage angst and she's in her 30's, it's bizarre to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surely with these 2 being unemployed they’re having to sign on once a fortnight and prove they’re actively seeking work in order to receive UC (I’m assuming they do as surely Faye’s YT channel doesn’t bring in enough to support her, Cropper, 2 kids, a charity shop/ Heron habit and the menagerie of pets 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Rent , council tax ( or is it water rates in England?) , internet, gas , lecky , car finance/insurance ect , food ect ....no way Meatloafs part-time YT wage is covering all that they are defo recieving benefits

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rent , council tax ( or is it water rates in England?) , internet, gas , lecky , car finance/insurance ect , food ect ....no way Meatloafs part-time YT wage is covering all that they are defo recieving benefits
It's council tax with water rates separately.

Reactions: 6
Why do they have to have a date night when they spend 99% of their time together anyway..and were the 5 cats a two dogs invited ? 🤮

And she knows what's beeping it's her car FFS it's probably a door not closed correctly and she probably did it deliberately for content ..Faye you are pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do they have to have a date night when they spend 99% of their time together anyway..and were the 5 cats a two dogs invited ? 🤮

And she knows what's beeping it's her car FFS it's probably a door not closed correctly and she probably did it deliberately for content ..Faye you are pathetic
I laughed throughout that video, she literally pulled over in her car to make a video because we said (truthfully) that Steve is a lazy bum, won't get a job and contribute to their household, and she's desperate to keep him because she can't do any better and he won't leave because he has nowhere else to go, we hit a nerve there, deep chats and Netflix, her begging him to marry her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Deep chats about what ? when's the grass going to get cut or why isn't cropper in employment ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or were they disgusting the fact over the whole summer holidays the boys got took to a local circus and once to the cinema and took to a local beach .. meatloaf will be getting a small fortune for they boys as there is only 1 low wage going in that tip , no wonder Steve's obviously hitting the right spot with her he must think it's great having a mug to sponge from while her boys childhood is like something from the minors strikes in Wales , very poor

• Heart
When you're a single mum, getting involved in a relationship is something so serious, her children should come first, their needs should come before your wants, unfortunately she moved Steve in and has constantly put him 1st, she has to realise how lazy he is, no motivation to get a job and be a good role model, but now that I'm thinking about it, she's not interested in getting off her fat arse and working either, the kids are an inconvenience and I'm not guessing at this stuff, this is stuff she chooses to share on the internet, she can't complain when people point out what she's showcasing every day of her life!!

Reactions: 5
Mould is caused with not heating your home properly, airing/opening windows ..all she had to do was clean it and paint ..I bet she got evicted for being a filthy tenant

She said the queen's coffin is got past her home ?🤣
That was quick then she was staying overnight in edin 😂 😂 😂Oh thought you meant faye said that no I said the queens coffin was going past my home.

I got engagd this year after 2 years with mines but were in no rush just enjoying the moment still people are like whens the big day duck off lol

• Haha
That was quick then she was staying overnight in edin 😂 😂 😂Oh thought you meant faye said that no I said the queens coffin was going past my home.

I got engagd this year after 2 years with mines but were in no rush just enjoying the moment still people are like whens the big day duck off lol
I thought you meant the queen's coffin was going by Meatloafs gaff 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.