FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll drag her kids along on that trip and count it as a day out for their holidays, she should be ashamed, not doing one thing with them during their holidays after telling us all how financially secure they are, not even an overnight stay anywhere, she could take herself to London when it was an event but can't take her kids and go to the zoo and a restaurant and stay in a hotel for a night, it's not hard, she had the money to take them all to Spain, so why not spend all the money on your kids?? I don't get her, she should be cherishing those children!!
Correction... she had the imaginary cash to take them to imaginary Spain in the big imaginary plane, clutching the imaginary indate passports to get free digs at her imaginary youtube pals gaff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will palm them boys off and her and the cling on will fly off to that leg of mutton in Spain. She'll pay for that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I was reading her Instagram and she wrote "Why am I too scared to drive to Cornwall" She'd seen a 3 night holiday from £219. Its sad that shes using yet another excuse to get out of taking those boys on holiday. I thought she was a confident bad witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why don’t she drive them to the butlins camp that’s in Skegness

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was reading her Instagram and she wrote "Why am I too scared to drive to Cornwall" She'd seen a 3 night holiday from £219. Its sad that shes using yet another excuse to get out of taking those boys on holiday. I thought she was a confident bad witch.
I screenshot that this morning at work and forgot to share ..yes you aren't so confident afterall are you meatloaf ehh ?
Screenshot_20220818-103316.png

• Heart
I screenshot that this morning at work and forgot to share ..yes you aren't so confident afterall are you meatloaf ehh ?View attachment 1510205
Shes waiting on a freebie thats why, you tubers are slekit this way I hate it when they go I was gonna buy this before they got "gifted it" then just bloody buy it instead of being obvious

When they get sent gifted items funny how each of them always say I was gonna buy this and got it sent to me its amazing then they go I have a code for you viewers to go an get one its mostly americans that do this.

• Heart
You'd do anything for your kids. Surprised she's scared to drive, she's only got to shout "dickheads and c##nt's to anyone that pisses her off. Those kids looked shocked when she offered them ice cream or doughnuts at the beach. No way would she spend a holiday on them.

• Heart
How pathetic, gushing over a few bracelets she'd been sent.
As for that shopping haul. Where were the fruit and bed. A packet of grapes and a broccoli. Loads of processed crap again. Pizza, chicken nuggets which she said are cheap
yeah, because their made from chicken arseholes. Oh I forgot about the bag of apples.

They bracelets are for girls I don't think my son would have wore them at that age ? my daughter would have tho

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if shes still thinking of going Charity shop shopping in Nottingham. If she does she needs to go to poundland and get some shampoo for that minging greasy hair of hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. I've just been looking at that Kerri's Instagram.
I can't believe how wrinkly she is. She looks really sun damaged her neck is wrinkly and her hands look terrible. Bit ironic for someone who preaches sun care as a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fayke was on a high in last night's video, this happens alot with her, she'll have maybe 2 videos where she behaves like that but then she'll crash, and everyone is a head and her life is a mess and none of it is her fault and she feels bloated and the answer to everything Is "I can't be arsed" I really feel for the boys having to deal with that, never knowing which mum they have today, the manic one or the can't be arsed one, has she done her back to school shopping yet? The kids must fret about it, because leaving school stuff til the last minute means some stuff that they want or need will be out of stock, and I'd feel so guilty sending my kids to school without things, I used to see it all of the time and it's just laziness, she has obsessed over herself this whole summer,
Her weight
Her food
Her giveaways (which are so embarrassing)
Her clothes
Her goals 🤣🤣
Her bike
Dickheads
Her content
Her channel
Her Instagram
Tik tok
Steve
Never her kids, I just feel so sorry for them

• Heart
Creaming over scabby bracelets 🙄 Have we ever seen a fresh fruit and veg haul?? 👀
Not what I would call a fruit and veg haul. You need more than apples, grapes and broccolli. She said the grapes were only £1.09. You can get 2 for £2 at Asda and they dont look as ropey as hers did.

Fayke was on a high in last night's video, this happens alot with her, she'll have maybe 2 videos where she behaves like that but then she'll crash, and everyone is a head and her life is a mess and none of it is her fault and she feels bloated and the answer to everything Is "I can't be arsed" I really feel for the boys having to deal with that, never knowing which mum they have today, the manic one or the can't be arsed one, has she done her back to school shopping yet? The kids must fret about it, because leaving school stuff til the last minute means some stuff that they want or need will be out of stock, and I'd feel so guilty sending my kids to school without things, I used to see it all of the time and it's just laziness, she has obsessed over herself this whole summer,
Her weight
Her food
Her giveaways (which are so embarrassing)
Her clothes
Her goals 🤣🤣
Her bike
Dickheads
Her content
Her channel
Her Instagram
Tik tok
Steve
Never her kids, I just feel so sorry for them
She really comes across as being bi polar.

It would be good for the kids to go school shopping not only for the uniform but for school supplies. I remember when I was a kid how exciting it was picking new stationary. mum used to take me to W.H.Smith because we didnt have any other places to buy the stuff like today. Her kids will probably have to make do with crap from Poundland and I bet even then it will come out of their pocket money.
Like you say it has been all about her. Not the poor kids. I thought she'd treated them when she did her Home Bargains video until she turned round and said they bought their stuff with their pocket money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.