FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is taking gingerbread man to the bowling because they dedicated the summer holidays to the boys.. really?. Did we miss something? Few boot sales, free circus and feed the donkeys? .. why not take the boys to bowling too ? I am sure they will enjoy it.
Fayke marry me Steve
Also Fayke. I'm not desperate..
Everyone. Yes you are
Steve is just waiting for another meal ticket.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she is taking gingerbread man to the bowling because they dedicated the summer holidays to the boys.. really?. Did we miss something? Few boot sales, free circus and feed the donkeys? .. why not take the boys to bowling too ? I am sure they will enjoy it.
Fayke marry me Steve
Everyone. Yes you are
Oh diddums. Did Steve feel left out because she paid attention to her own kids during the holidays. So inconsiderate of schools to have holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fayke marry me Steve
Everyone. Yes you are
Gingerbread man 🤣🤣 I'm ⚰

Also like previously said, why have a date night in your home when you live together? Especially as it seems her kids live in their bedroom. She sounds so desperate to keep him close. Spoiling him 🙄🙄What mother goes and tells a load of strangers (their not your friends) her kids run out of underwear? A tit one, that's who.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Why bother with they videos she constantly is on repeat in each

Know youre worth alright, you do you, don't let knobs get you down ffs give it a rest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why bother with they videos she constantly is on repeat in each

Know youre worth alright, you do you, don't let knobs get you down ffs give it a rest!
Surely people have got the message by now about not letting the dickheads get you down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So last week she was 14 stone something and was "going to smash it over the following days", this week she's really not bothered about a weigh in. Great motivation for your viewers, Fayke.

Reactions: 7
How the duck she has the brass neck to say she dedicated the holidays to the boys omg ..don't get me started on the paddling pool they never even got 🥲

She's talking about the smell of her piss and the holes in underwear 😮, those poor boys 🥲

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How the duck she has the brass neck to say she dedicated the holidays to the boys omg ..don't get me started on the paddling pool they never even got 🥲

She's talking about the smell of her piss and the holes in underwear 😮, those poor boys 🥲
Why is she talking about the smell of her piss?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know I sound like a stuck record, as I wonder who shes talking to 🤣 BUT... fancy pulling over in your car to have a "chat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I know I sound like a stuck record, as I wonder who shes talking to 🤣 BUT... fancy pulling over in your car to have a "chat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was so pathetic wasn't it 🤣🤣 she really should start off every vlog with "Dear Tattlers" every day its a video dedicated to us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay does this girl ever clean ANYTHING or is it an on going joke now how dirty was her car she is given me the ick now, she can easily go to a car wash or do it herself or get her boys to do it to earn some pocket money for themselfs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Saying Steve has holes in his boxers “right on the fart box” has made me want to bleach my ears so thanks very much Faye 🤢 with the amount of money she spends on Poundland and charity shop crap, you’d think she could afford to buy a new handle for the cupboard door behind her. Does my absolute nut in every single time.

• Sick
Cue the toothpaste and shower gel 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ bet she never washed that top. She admits she has loads of washing and she's wearing that straight away 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Saying Steve has holes in his boxers “right on the fart box” has made me want to bleach my ears so thanks very much Faye 🤢 with the amount of money she spends on Poundland and charity shop crap, you’d think she could afford to buy a new handle for the cupboard door behind her. Does my absolute nut in every single time.
Welcome to the thread. x

How can she say that her channel is a positive one when all she did is moan about being tired, moan about backache, moan about her pee then turn round and say shes not really bothered about the weigh in. I thought the whole aim of her channel was to motivate people but just lately she's churning about mind numbing boring crap videos.

All she seems bothered about is getting Steve to marry her. Why is she so desperate to marry him. Because her You Tube 'friends' like Sian, Kerri and Maxine are happily married? Because she wants a hold on him and not allow him out on his own? Does she want her arse licking subbies to send her presents or money for a honeymoon? or does she just want the attention from people?
I've seen comments in the past from her subbies saying Steve should marry her. What man in his right mind would take advice from a bunch of strangers and do something just because they prompted him to do it. Perhaps the reason why he wont marry her is because hes not ready to

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.