Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Imagine it at school hey mason has your mum shaved this morning what you mean :rolleyes::mad:

She doesn't know whats going on at school, schools are getting really bad for bullying this year cause nobody can touch them now think about your kids for once and im not even a bloody kid person but now she is getting out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Axcole

I feel like she overshares to make herself seem relatable when really, it just goes to show that she’s as grotty as her house. All I’ll say is thank heavens smell-a-vision hasn’t been invented because I don’t think I could stomach smelling her/her house whilst watching her videos 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Oh look what did i say a charity shop video these getting fucking boring whats the matter with the kitchen faye too clutered with clothes on the countertop? Que to back in the kitchen in the next video!
Totally agree with you about the charity shop hauls they are getting mind numbingly boring. You cant tell me that even her subbies arent getting bored with them now. How many clothes does she need? I say less than a quarter of whats shes got because she doesnt work, she doesnt go out anywhere special. Its just shopping, charity shop, school run and the odd trip to the beach with the kids.
Save your money Fayke and spoil your kids instead or at least get them some brand new school uniform instead of buying it from the charity shop.

God bless those boys with their 50p shirts!
Anybody else think its disgusting that she bought Steve a brand new shirt for £12 and got him a few bits from Shein (although they were freebies) but all the kids got were an outfit each(freebie) and school uniform from the charity shop. It doesnt take a genius to work out who is her favourite (after herself, naturally)

• Heart
OMG! The amount of language in that video. Fancy telling the kids not to let the dickheads get them down. So what happens when shes pulled up before the teachers because one of the kids has called someone a dickhead and got into trouble. Is she going to call the teacher a dickhead.

Fancy putting a used bottle of perfume in a giveaway. Honestly I wouldnt want anything from that shit hole.
I came here to say the same. Telling her 10 year old child he's "FUCKIN' AMAYZIN" before he goes into primary school for the day? Seriously, is there any need? Every other word is the F word. There's more to life than school... like staying at home, being skint, not working for or aspiring to a better life, living in a tiny, dirty, cluttered home. What is this "more to life" she's showing her children through her parenting?

I hope the boys do really well at school and use their education as a passport out if there on to bigger and better things

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Attention ladies, we were wrong, Steve's not a bum or a sponger or just with her because he has nowhere else to go.... he looks after the kids and is so wonderful to her all the time!!!! Seriously fayke, stop reading here, you're getting obsessed, all of your content is just videos of you responding to our comments here, you keep saying we don't bother you, that's clearly not the case, focus on your kids and doing better for them!! And thanks, I laughed my way through that pathetic attempt to make it look like Steve is amazing, it was really funny 😂😂😂😂
Its strange how it was mentioned about him being a sponger etc then he decides to take the kids out even though it seems he's never done it before.
Like you say she is obsessed with this forum. Its funny how we always see these arse licking comments on her videos but all of a sudden she's saying shes going to block any c**t who says anything about her needing to clean her house. Shes talking to us because none of her subbies would say such a thing.

I saw one comment while somebody asked her to do a long video of her cleaning her sink with the dishmatic because they found it therapeutic. Honestly if they find her cleaning therapeutic god help them. All it does is make me want to scrub my kitchen again.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He must be an absolute prick all the time if she's wetting herself over him taking them out for a couple of hours, proves what we've all been thinking is true, he's a lazy scrounger who is just there for what he can get, if he really cared, he would have been helping her to sort that house out, he'd help her to get on top of the housework and he'd be working hard to be bringing money in to give them a better life, he's a bum!!
How many years have they been together? He's probably her 3rd child but she's got such low self esteem she just puts up with it

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
But we're all jealous dickheads...if she thinks being a tramp that buys shit, out of date food, lives in a dirty house and begs for stuff makes her better than us. Then so be it.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She spent more on a mug than she does on her kids, add in the candles aswell.....how she can film herself showing this is beyond me. Surely her subs can see this.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
There is nothing spicy about their love life!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so sad, imagine two big smelly lazy slobs!! She's so immature it's got to be some sort of disability, she's in her 30's!! Grow up you muppet!!

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
A video recently she said she went out in leggings and Steven called her a dirty cow when she got back cos he could see she had no knickers on. Who the hell goes out in leggings with no knickers on? Even the best leggings theres a good chance someone's gonna see something. That was a day she did the school run too, she said she was stood in line and god knows what the person behind her saw.
I mean going to school with see through leggings and your ass on show for everyone...I'd die on the spot!

• Wow
  • Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She's filthy. No wonder no one round the school talks to her. Does she not edit her slogs? Said she hates long nails then said the primark long glossy nails were her favourite. Make it make sense. Oh. And she bought her kids nothing. Nothing like a mother putting her kids first 🙄🙄

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She don't want neighbours to see her draws on the line but....stands in the kitchen in her bra, let alone on the internet, talks like a tramp about what her and her fella are gonna get up to, makes a joke everytime she buys batteries🙄 another story me thinks. I bet her neighbours hear her effing and blinding all the time.

• Heart

Nellinton

VIP Member
Omg just buy NEW underwear for crying out loud eve if your undies that old that you don't hang them out BUY NEW ONES! problem solved🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Rascal

Used to like her. She was a mom who worked in a care home. Doing the best she could. Her house was a state and she would come home home and clean it ( that lazy scruff gingerbread man wasn't helping and was more a hindrance back then too). Now she is just yapping, talks different and is lazy, narcissistic, self absorbed, does more for the gingerbread man than her kids, doesn't motivate nor complete tasks. Dirty and her life is a mish mash. I recall she once said she wasn't herself in previous videos and now she is... pretty much sums her up. She could have made her channel grow, but has made it a rubbish channel, nothing special and quite meh. Made up stories, the swallowing, the stuttering and hand over the mouth fayke giggles because she can't get her words straight or out. Just annoying. Boring and boring. All these fayke subs giving false confidence are helping her ruin her once good channel.... but if she was "pretending " before, who knows. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Rascal

Going back to her try on. Her first outfit was lovely on.(see Faye? We are not out to get you) The 2nd was ok... it just went downhill from there. I actually stopped watching as all that boob talk and jiggling just gave me the 😳🤭🤮. Who is she doing this for? Only fans?. Trying to draw in pervs or dirty old men? What about having a bit of dignity if not for herself, for the sake of her kids? That Steve would wh@re her out to anyone offering £5. Any man would be telling her to act like a decent mother and stop prancing about half naked!
She is never going to listen. She talked about Tyler again. She is her sons problem, she is the one causing his bullying. I feel sorry for those lovely boys.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rascal

Yes, she said she hated bras. So why promote a company? Why is the company sending her bras? Even other youtubers never actually wear the bras, that I know of, they insert clips. She had two boys who will defo get bullied because of her actions. Oh and date night. They have a new bed... god help the boys and the neighbours. Poor dogs and cats will be petrified thinking might be a an earthquake. She is definitely encouraging pervs. Why do that when you got little kids. PROTECT YOUR KIDS! you utter moron. You and Steve and f*cking pair of utter twats!!!

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
The longest i've went without cleaning was 24 hours it actually annoyed this shit out of me in the morning seeing all of it and since then i've done cleaning at night and seeing a clean kitchen in the mornings is a good feel, and shes left it HOW LONG while watching tv I hope to god she takes the calm sign off the microwave its metal no way would I have anything metal near a microwave just my own ocd about metal near a microwave :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart