FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we’re in for a bloody good laugh tonight lady she’s getting ready for a “spicy date” can’t bleeping wait 🥳😂😂

1663353798800.jpeg

Bottom woman the “fay stalker” is surely not ok either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh we’re in for a bloody good laugh tonight lady she’s getting ready for a “spicy date” can’t bleeping wait 🥳😂😂
Who is she trying to convince?? Us or herself?? Clown make up is a guarantee!!
Imagine living life like her 🤮🤮
It's the people who say their sex life is "spicy" that are the ones with a non existent sex life!!
Her poor kids having her put stuff like that on the internet!!

Reactions: 7
Stbph this idiot is one of the worst people on you tube in my opinion…you know she always says that stupid “who is she?” Well ladies who is she? This is the big question because she has no clue herself. She has a fake life a fake “job” a fake relationship a fake image of herself in those far too little cheap tat clothes, she feeds her subscribers fake crappy lies for stories and those fake breaths before that fake laughs are so bloody annoying!! She the moral of this is in her very own style of words “who the duck is she?”
The "who is she" quote is getting boring now. She is fake as duck. She should get a proper job, stop pretending shes happy with her life and stop feeding the subbies crappy stupid lies about herself. To me shes just bored so she has to make her life sound interesting to people. I dont see how anybody who spends their day rooting round charity shops and car boot sales, watching Tik Tok and You Tube, looking like a scruff can be truly happy with their life. You can tell shes starting to get even more lazy because she doesnt wash her hair or make any effort to clean that filthy house. Also what happened to the weight loss journey she was on. She kept saying she wasnt going to fail and said shes going to smash it but even thats gone out of the window. Cropper needs to give her a kick up the arse, but then again hes just as idle.

Who is she trying to convince?? Us or herself?? Clown make up is a guarantee!!
Imagine living life like her 🤮🤮
It's the people who say their sex life is "spicy" that are the ones with a non existent sex life!!
Her poor kids having her put stuff like that on the internet!!
The only spice in her life is the ones shes gets in a tub from Heron. Why does she say the same crap everytime. "Thank you for gifting me the hair extensions I love them" Im sure she said that about the last lot she was given.

OMG! Guess whos got a Hello Fresh.? Give you a clue. She sent Fayke a pan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Probably...she ain't done a good to go bag for ages. Kids been in short supply of stale rolls and out of date prawn sarnies. 🤢
Bloody bargin!!!! Cant wait for a meal at Fayes imagine it round the table mouldy bread, hair in your coffee etc don't let the dicks get you down know your worth! :coffee:

Her channel is meant to be based on bargin foods but shes doing a poor job of it shes going about it the wrong way.

You tube is dying at the minute I remember looking forward to videos as my down time but now its putting me to sleep with this reset trend going on pish duck right off us normal humans do this everyday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody bargin!!!! Cant wait for a meal at Fayes imagine it round the table don't let the dicks get you down know your worth!

You tube is dying at the minute I remember looking forward to videos as my down time but now its putting me to sleep with this reset trend going on pish duck right off us normal humans do this everyday
Could you imagine it. It would be as boring as duck. She'd be telling some boring made up story and the meal would consist of crab stick salad, potato waffles, chicken arseholes cheap Lidl beans and four for a quid Heron desserts

Bloody bargin!!!! Cant wait for a meal at Fayes imagine it round the table mouldy bread, hair in your coffee etc don't let the dicks get you down know your worth! :coffee:

Her channel is meant to be based on bargin foods but shes doing a poor job of it shes going about it the wrong way.

Totally agree with you about You Tube hardly anybody has any decent content at the moment. Its just shopping hauls or people promoting companies. I wish these companies would try other ways of promoting their products instead of getting greedy amatuer You Tubers to do it in exchange for a free product. Biggest part of the You Tubers dont appreciate the things they are gifted.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I am dying to see how her brows turn out. tit probs and she will no doubt be creaming her gifted knickers over them.

Imagine the shame for them kids, knowing they're getting put to bed whilst these 2 slobs are having a "spicy" night. Some things are left private.

Who is she? A manky waste of existence 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched a few seconds....you've been on the beg....and do your "spicy" date 🤢 no-one needs to know. If you need to tell the world you've got to hoover your rug so you can eat off it, give up now 🙄🙄 head

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There is nothing spicy about their love life!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so sad, imagine two big smelly lazy slobs!! She's so immature it's got to be some sort of disability, she's in her 30's!! Grow up you muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wowsers she's brave posting that. Date night sitting on the rug eating whilst she locks two large dogs in the tiny kitchen, giving away second hand hair extensions (did i get that right?), repetition of "so natural... I'm excited" for a good solid 5 minutes, popping a spot, pantomime worthy makeup. There's a LOT going on.

When you say "round the table" do you mean round the rug?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wowsers she's brave posting that. Date night sitting on the rug eating whilst she locks two large dogs in the tiny kitchen, giving away second hand hair extensions (did i get that right?), repetition of "so natural... I'm excited" for a good solid 5 minutes, popping a spot, pantomime worthy makeup. There's a LOT going on.

When you say "round the table" do you mean round the rug?
I bet date night is the only time the rugs gets a clean.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh no she isn't....
Oh yes she is.

I really cant wait to see the tattooed eye brows. I hope they look better than the horrendous job she does with them at the moment. Hopefully The person doing the tattooing will give her some advice on what will suit her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.