Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh my god she really is 🙄

She's got that idea about her knickers from tiktok. There's a lot of chat about pH levels in the vagina on there lately. Even being gross isn't original to her🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I was reading her Instagram and she wrote "Why am I too scared to drive to Cornwall" She'd seen a 3 night holiday from £219. Its sad that shes using yet another excuse to get out of taking those boys on holiday. I thought she was a confident bad bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
How pathetic acting all stupid over gifted underwear and second hand clothes from subscribers. As usual biggest part of them didn't fit.
I don't know what's worst the clothes or the fact people were begging for her to try the clothes on. It seems weird people sending their old clothes and asking her to try them on.

Oh boy!!! Can you imagine the level of customer service!? Especially with her level of everyday vocabulary
Can you imagine it, someone comes in to return an item of clothing that doesn't fit. It will be something like this. "You're not having a refund you f**King knobhead. It says size 14 on it, stretch it a bit it will fit even if it means your titty mcvities are showing and so is your minge. Go sell it on Vinted, for a quid, fucking bargain, you know what I mean."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I still don't buy the way she talks all lovely mumsy to her kids. It sounds so fake and put on. If your kids are your world (mine are 27 & 22) I would have saved my money at the car boot and spent it all on them in primark. Not 2 water bottles 🙄🙄

• Heart

havetowonder

Someone posted on her last video that she is the nations oxygen😳😳fuck sakes fayke followers get a grip or better still a life😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her fella's voice gives me a major Ick🤢

What is the actual reason why this pair are not working? What do they do all day apart from walk around charity shops spending their benefits on shite?

Those poor boys must be so ashamed of them. Some role models eh!

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
She proved what an absolute FAKE she really is, if those mystery boxes weren’t off her subscribers she’d have been saying it was all shit and useless and disgusting insulting the person she’d got them off, she is lowlife nasty

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I know every woman's different but I always get mild period pains in the days before so always carry tampons in case.....does she not know when she's due on? Any attention is good attention in her eyes.....fuck wether her kids get bullied.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I'd say all of the influenzas I watch wouldn't put their hands in their pockets for anything their sent....I mean begged for....First class scroungers the lot of them.
It's disgusting that companies send You Tubers things to promote. I bet the biggest part of them don't even appreciate the stuff they are given. Companies should give to charities or hard working people that deserve it not scrounging idle You Tubers. The poor mugs who go and buy the stuff they promote don't realise they are probably buying something they wouldn't usually buy but will buy it just because they got a discount code or because their favourite You Tuber got one.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
Look at him wondering around charity shops on a week day in his hideous shoes and white socks, , why put up with a bum like him when you have 2 kids, has she ever said why he doesn’t work, dosent look much wrong with him to me apart from his fashion sense, I know he worked at a Spa once, the thing is though they actually deserve each other, she’s an absolute embarrassment, foul mouthed and
180F2138-7D89-4BC2-85A6-3AE5D1A94CC7.png
grotty, those poor boys deserve better than those 2 useless morons, they both give me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Just watched her make a complete knob of herself. Been on the beg...living her best life...knobhead 🖕
Seriously how can she be living her best life? She's got no friends, no job, convinces herself she will fit into clothes because they stretch, lives in a shitehole, looks like she could do with a good bath and hair wash, begs for stuff from companies and has a sponging boyfriend. Not my idea of a best life.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
oh my god what a surprise. Theres no weigh in video this week because its that time of the month.

That fucking noise of the focusing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... the sister got a mention. I call bullshit 💩
She only mentioned her sister because she is sorting some clothes out for her. What a lovely way to show how much you love your sister. "Here sis have this bag of shite clothes I got from the chazzas/car boot that I've stretched to fuck and cant seem to sell on Vinted"

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
OMG! The amount of language in that video. Fancy telling the kids not to let the dickheads get them down. So what happens when shes pulled up before the teachers because one of the kids has called someone a dickhead and got into trouble. Is she going to call the teacher a dickhead.

Fancy putting a used bottle of perfume in a giveaway. Honestly I wouldnt want anything from that shit hole.

• Wow
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why on earth does she think it's so amazing that he went out with her kids??? What a bizarre thing to praise him for. If you get with a woman with children , in a serious relationship then surely you should treat them as your own anyway?? Weird! What else would he be doing? Lounging around the house like a jobless tosser?

She's so aggressive and fuming in that cleaning vlog. She's gagging to do tiktok but she's bothered what us lot would have to say I reckon. And some of our tips have actually rubbed off, she's actually sorted out some of the shit that was crushing the microwave. Well done 🤣 baby steps for dickheads and all that 👏

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A third child in that menagerie 🤮 poor kid that's all I can say and it's dad will be unemployment so yet again the tax payer will pick up the tab for feeding/clothing it

I don't actually think she spends very much at charity shops seeing as she won't pay over £1 per item. I bet her haul videos only cost a tenner per time. However, it's a waste of money however much or little money she's spending. No one needs that volume of clothes. She lives in a slum.

She's absolutely skint, that's obvious. I think if she had the spare money to take the boys places she would. I also think she could free up money by planning and budgeting (AND GETTING A JOB).

Her kids have a low standard of living because she's too lazy to work and provide for them. She must also have really low self-esteem and even lower standards to put up with a partner who refuses to work. I'd be gone like a shot rather than be with someone who can but won't work. I wonder if they officially live together 🤔

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Her argument is tho that she rakes it in by doing youtube however I'm not the one exploiting my kids privacy, albeit she's never once shown their shite shared bedroom 🤷‍♀️
Rakes it in but can't afford fresh food weekly, can't afford new bedsheets for her children, can't afford to go for a holiday, you don't need a passport to travel around your own country, can't afford to buy her kids brand new gifts, guaranteed she is in a shit load of debt, begging on Facebook for a council house swap, if she's raking it in why doesn't she get a mortgage, fayke is a fake, nearly crying over an airfryer 😆😆 yep she's loaded 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart