FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids love back to school shopping, I like getting it done early because I feel like I enjoy summer knowing that it's all done and ready to go, especially this year, we've had a bit of a bad time, but faye has every day of the week free, and she still has the hardest time getting the simplest of tasks completed, it's full on laziness!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if the boys actually get hungry and maybe she only cooks they meals for videos because they get exicted for the slightest things in her videos 😟

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I am actually sickened watching the latest 🤢 Tell me she doesn't read on here!!
Shes 100% reading here. How long have we been going on about her not having quality time with the kids?
Its definetley by coincidence that she decided to take the boys to the beach. I mean shes had plenty of time to do it.
She also washed her hair which was another thing we mentioned.

Did we really need to know that Crash was cleaning his d**k.

Who actually feels a bit sorry for Cropper having to wake you next to that in the morning. She looked rough as f**k.

Has anybody read the comments on the video. Talk about arse licking.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Aside from the fact it was obviously all for youtubes benefit, I actually thought it was a nice thing to do with the boys. I know we knock her for being part of a voluntarily unemployed household but school holidays are expensive even with two reasonable incomes. I don't mind purse friendly ideas for kids during the holidays, rather watch that than second hand clothes in her sink. Picnic breakfast on the beach for sunrise is a good idea.

Egg sandwiches for breakfast on the other hand 🤢

Reactions: 2
Aside from the fact it was obviously all for youtubes benefit, I actually thought it was a nice thing to do with the boys. I know we knock her for being part of a voluntarily unemployed household but school holidays are expensive even with two reasonable incomes. I don't mind purse friendly ideas for kids during the holidays, rather watch that than second hand clothes in her sink. Picnic breakfast on the beach for sunrise is a good idea.

Egg sandwiches for breakfast on the other hand 🤢
It was a nice thing to do, I'll never understand her though, she has 2 beautiful healthy children and instead of focusing on them, using that time to to 100% cherish them and their time together, she has to film it!! Like whenever she takes them out, it's for youtube content!! She has no idea how lucky she is, her children should not be used for youtube content and views, I'm sure it will be a nice memory for her boys, I just don't trust her motive in doing it, she reads here every day and then her videos are basically a 20 minute reply to us, she should stop being so obsessed with us and focus on being a better parent, like giving them a clean cosy home and fresh food, sort out back to school stuff and make sure that they have clean clothes everyday, I'm sure as soon as they are back to school the uniforms will go in for a 15 minute wash every Sunday night, school must be stressful for her boys

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, the boys had a ball at the beach , that sunrise even made me feel 😘.
But where was Steve? He seems to have disappeared again! He might make a forced appearance now it's mentioned on tattle.
Here Fayke, next time you take the boys out for quality time, put the camera down, those boys will think you only have one working hand!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOVE YOU ❤ All for the show that is youtube... forced or what!
So forced, she never seems natural with her kids when they are on camera, everything she does is for youtube, she really seems quite immature, I feel for the kids because nothing is simply about them, kids need to feel like they are the most important thing in your life, it makes them feel secure and safe, shouting I love you means absolutely zero if your actions dont match those words, fayke is about herself and Steve, it's really sad for them

Reactions: 6
How forced is this new love you every five minutes she says to the boys so forced for us tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That was a nice thing to do...but so what. Good parents do good things all the time. So fayke. Filming all the private special moments, but hey if its worth a glossy or degusto box. 🤷‍♀️

Tells her boy to live a little....get in your car and drive to Cornwall then. She's all mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Prooves the boys are not used to hearing her say 'love you', one of them answered 'thank you'.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So he can't swim but risks his bleeping life in the sea 🤦‍♀️

Weve all asked were Ste is look he poped up in sea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3f9523f811fd5e36da9345bce185b08b.jpg
We all said she thinks she's a teenager. Although she'd be wearing a pair of skanky vans shoes. Oh and this picture is edited so she looks thinner.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.