FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are probably alot of people who severely struggle to pay for food, they no doubt rely on the reduced section, then you have greedy bastards like Faye who drive around to each shop buying all the stuff that she says she can afford to buy full price!
I know she's addicted to not paying full price, but it's actually greed now!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I was just going to say she is driving around burning petrol to save money on food πŸ™„ isn't it six and half a dozen

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just going to say she is driving around burning petrol to save money on food πŸ™„ isn't it six and half a dozen
I hadn't thought of that. Besides what's wrong with doing a proper shop, instead of buying reduced priced tit that's just going to end up in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to do a proper weekly meal plan
I agree. I do one and its piss easy to do. She has the time to do one and even to cook. Shes done meal plans for her and Steve what's wrong with doing one for all the family. There's plenty of healthy recipes out there. Going back to the so called bargains, she bought filo pastry and doesn't even know what to do with it so it will probably end up in the bin.

Reactions: 7
There are probably alot of people who severely struggle to pay for food, they no doubt rely on the reduced section, then you have greedy bastards like Faye who drive around to each shop buying all the stuff that she says she can afford to buy full price!
I know she's addicted to not paying full price, but it's actually greed now!
This seriously pisses me of! You see alot of it on tiktok people who genuinely don't need it buying up all the yellow stickers and to good to go bags just to do a bleeping haul for content & views 😑 makes me sick!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This seriously pisses me of! You see alot of it on tiktok people who genuinely don't need it buying up all the yellow stickers and to good to go bags just to do a bleeping haul for content & views 😑 makes me sick!!
It pisses me off to think there are thousands of people relying on food banks and some going without food to make sure they can feed their kids etc and there's greedy bastards like Faye who says she is doing well financially grabbing "bargains" just to do content for her crappy You Tube
Channel. Its the same with charity shop hauls all they are doing id bragging about what tit they got cheap because nobody else can get the same clothes as them.

• Heart
It pisses me off to think there are thousands of people relying on food banks and some going without food to make sure they can feed their kids etc and there's greedy bastards like Faye who says she is doing well financially grabbing "bargains" just to do content for her crappy You Tube
Channel. Its the same with charity shop hauls all they are doing id bragging about what tit they got cheap because nobody else can get the same clothes as them.
Exactly! Just screams how much of a crappy person you must be, like I know these things are for everyone but just because you can doesn't mean you should. People have no morals at all these days πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You don't need to worry this is anonymous and as long as you don't give anything away about yourself she will never know who you are you could be anyone
Oh yeah, totally. I ain't worried even if she does know tbh. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I'm still here anyway. Not sure I'll be a regular poster. I only ever used to have the odd neb on here beforehand. But I had to sign up when I seen the posts about this utter mess! πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh yeah, totally. I ain't worried even if she does know tbh. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I'm still here anyway. Not sure I'll be a regular poster. I only ever used to have the odd neb on here beforehand. But I had to sign up when I seen the posts about this utter mess! πŸ˜…
Welcome back.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I knew she bullied Steve with her moaning about him cutting the chillie. I was watching it thinking shut up Faye give it a rest. Thanks Pog for confirming what a nasty piece of work she is. Very competitive. Wouldn't surprise me she is the jealous type. Selfish too. Not caring how her behaviour will affect her boys. That bra in the background isn't a statement to us tattlers, it does not affect any of us at all. But it affects her boys. Talking about her body parts. We watch it, have a tattle and then go on with our lives. Her boys will need to live with what she does for the rest of their lives, their friends, the kids who might bully them. But she has selfish written all over her. Getting a great big dog when poor Sam may have a few years left. Hopefully her subs will clock on too.

• Heart
She's trolling us with that manky bra in the background
She's trolling us with the whole video, the state of her, seriously, she looked like a clown, she hasn't a clue, and that manky plastic box that she keeps all the filthy make up in?? Then she puts that stuff on her face?? It's filthy!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Heart
The time it would've taken for her to get in a shower, wash herself, sort her hair AND to make the effort to meet up with Steve's fam, but yet she's sat there, proudly displaying her carboot bra... priorities. Grubby unwashed witch! Date night makes me howl 🀒 the thought of takin that out with her out of date slap on and looking like a burst sausage in her 5th hand clothes 🀒🀒🀒

• Heart
She's trolling us with the whole video, the state of her, seriously, she looked like a clown, she hasn't a clue, and that manky plastic box that she keeps all the filthy make up in?? Then she puts that stuff on her face?? It's filthy!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒
Oh for f**ks sake. Can't be bothered to wash her hair and she's going out as well. She is so bloody idle its unbelievable. I'm beginning to wonder if she takes a daily shower or bath because she could easily wash her hair in the shower. She can't even be bothered to make an effect.

Reactions: 5
The makeup is disgusting, all more than likely out of date 🀒 her hair is so manky too, seriously, why can't she just hop in the shower and have a good scrub and wash her hair, the more make up she put on, the worse it looked, then she got to the lips πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she was like Ronald McDonald, there's no need for it, she makes herself look so stupid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

She's always scratching I think she has nits πŸ¦—
Be honest. How many people scratched their heads when they read this. I did. 😁

The makeup is disgusting, all more than likely out of date 🀒 her hair is so manky too, seriously, why can't she just hop in the shower and have a good scrub and wash her hair, the more make up she put on, the worse it looked, then she got to the lips πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she was like Ronald McDonald, there's no need for it, she makes herself look so stupid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I read if you keep make up for too long its a trap for bacteria especially liquid make up. It made me laugh when she said she is going for the less is more effect then puts a shitload more make up on. I can't understand why people ask her for make up tutorials unless their all planning becoming clowns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.