Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says oh Steve would love this, I've been sending him updates etc. Well why the hell isn't he there then? 🙄 she's away with her kids and all she can think about is a baby as per usual.

Reactions: 5
The way she says oh Steve would love this, I've been sending him updates etc. Well why the hell isn't he there then? 🙄 she's away with her kids and all she can think about is a baby as per usual.
She’s back to 15 stone 6 again so baby won’t be anytime soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I may be wrong but she's wearing the same Nirvana tshirt in a holiday photo on insta as she had on in the suitcase packing video, nice.

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong but she's wearing the same Nirvana tshirt in a holiday photo on insta as she had on in the suitcase packing video, nice.
Yeah she said she was taking it!
That packing video stresses me out, all the clothes which were creased as f…. Just being thrown in all screwed up and other bits tossed in!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she buy a load of stuff from Primark for hols? Or have I imagined that? She always seems to* be buying crop tops. Considering all the shopping she does, and the amount of clothes she collects like some crazy bag lady, I cannot believe what she chose to wear on holiday 🤣 she clearly takes things back or flogs it on vinted immediately and it's all for show. I bet she's got a few vinted accounts on the go

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The way she was just chucking in anything and everything into that case with no care. It all looked like she’d just got it out the dirty laundry basket.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Kerri the bleep went to Future Ventura with her husband. If she did it might make Fayke realise what a useless twit she has got lumbered with because of the difference in work ethics between Kerri's husband and Cropper.
---
Yeah she tried to keep quiet about the weight gain didn't she 🤣🤣
I heard she's been in touch with Becki Jones for diet advice, shes probably well jealous about Becki's slender body. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐷🐷

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her Q&A box where someone asked why The Man Child didn't go? She gave a lame excuse, something like he doesn't always fancy it and would be moaning about his sunburn🙄 he's such a wet bleeping lettuce. Never heard of suncream?

I would HATE to be with a guy like him! What does he actually do for her? What does he bring to the relationship?? He doesn't even have a job. She keeps him. Why the hell would you want a baby with such a drip?

Her self esteem must be so low. She's literally the man in the relationship and he's like the 3rd child 🫠 it's fine to be that way, but I cannot see a single plus of being in a relationship with such a person. He's useless and just sits in his bedroom like a teen all day

• Heart
Did anyone see her Q&A box where someone asked why The Man Child didn't go? She gave a lame excuse, something like he doesn't always fancy it and would be moaning about his sunburn🙄 he's such a wet bleeping lettuce. Never heard of suncream?

I would HATE to be with a guy like him! What does he actually do for her? What does he bring to the relationship?? He doesn't even have a job. She keeps him. Why the hell would you want a baby with such a drip?

Her self esteem must be so low. She's literally the man in the relationship and he's like the 3rd child 🫠 it's fine to be that way, but I cannot see a single plus of being in a relationship with such a person. He's useless and just sits in his bedroom like a teen all day
He makes me feel irrationally angry, why doesn't he want to work?
He has zero ambition or respect for himself. They have such an odd relationship, I could NEVER even entertain a man like that,

Reactions: 9
He makes me feel irrationally angry, why doesn't he want to work?
He has zero ambition or respect for himself. They have such an odd relationship, I could NEVER even entertain a man like that,
She makes such a big deal out of the smallest things he does for her. It's obvious he does nothing the majority of the time. I don't care about how much money someone earns, but wow he needs a rocket up his arse. The house is a tit hole, the garden is a tit hole. She drives them around and does the shopping. She goes out and works nights while he "minds" the boys. She pays for holidays. She cooks. Why the hell does she even need him 🫠 he can't do DIY, can't decorate for tit.

He sounds boring and childish when he speaks... he may be nice but so is a sandwich 🤣

• Haha
She makes such a big deal out of the smallest things he does for her. It's obvious he does nothing the majority of the time. I don't care about how much money someone earns, but wow he needs a rocket up his arse. The house is a tit hole, the garden is a tit hole. She drives them around and does the shopping. She goes out and works nights while he "minds" the boys. She pays for holidays. She cooks. Why the hell does she even need him 🫠 he can't do DIY, can't decorate for tit.

He sounds boring and childish when he speaks... he may be nice but so is a sandwich 🤣
Haha, when the useless fucker hangs a picture or god forbid mows the lawn she is here acting like he's single handedly built St Paul's Cathedral.
Each to their own, but there is no way I would ferry my fella about if he couldn't drive. The fact he doesn't have a license isn't the issue, it's just so symptomatic of his lazy attitude. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he buys and sells stuff online doesnt he? Im sure she's brought packaging materials and bits for him before in hauls. She probably doesnt mention it now as DWP are cracking down on people selling online and not declaring income. Thats why he has a room of his own isnt it?

he buys and sells stuff online doesnt he? Im sure she's brought packaging materials and bits for him before in hauls. She probably doesnt mention it now as DWP are cracking down on people selling online and not declaring income. Thats why he has a room of his own isnt it?
I swear this pair will do anything to keep the benefits coming in.

A room of his own while her kids got to share so she can indulge her man-child. I bet the baby will have a room of it's own.... she's got her priorities all wrong. I doubt he's making enough from it to finance them. It's a sideline for pennies or should be. He needs to get off his arse it's pathetic if there's nothing stopping him. If he can sit at a computer for his own fun, he could get a job doing the same

Reactions: 10
Remember when she bought that dress from the charity shop and said she'd love a beach video? That's why cropper won't go on holiday. He's dreading the thought of her saying "Oh look what I found in my suitcase" and pulling out the dress.

• Haha
Haven't watched properly in ages, but it seems neither she or cropper have changed 🙄

There's pics on IG where her and cropper went abroad just them two.

Looks like he doesn't want to go abroad when the boys are going.

As much as we rant on about our meatloaf she could do better than him..

Faye you need to get shott of him he's not stepping up.

• Wow
There's pics on IG where her and cropper went abroad just them two.

Looks like he doesn't want to go abroad when the boys are going.

As much as we rant on about our meatloaf she could do better than him..

Faye you need to get shott of him he's not stepping up.
If they have a baby I think he will treat it completely different to the boys, but still be useless. She tries to make out he doesn't go because he doesn't like being abroad , so why would she be sending him pics of things he'd "apparently love"?? If he hates going to hot countries, surely there would be nothing he would enjoy?? It really makes you wonder doesn't it! She's a liar it doesn't add up

Reactions: 4