Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Those two walking round B & M. It was like mummy taking her kid shopping. Also why did she go round B&M filming only to do a bloody haul on the video. Fayke, we saw what you got.
It was so cringe. Like mummy and son. Mummy buying her big boy snacks for being good 🤢 her fella is such a soggy sponge, he gives me the ick badly. She's deffo more of a man than he is! Is ginger balls going on this holiday too? She's certainly splashing the cash lately

Reactions: 5
she's said hes not going on the holiday with them. Hes not been on many holidays with all the family though has he? Guess hes staying to "tie up loose ends" like she said last time.

Reactions: 6
In a way I'm glad the boys don't miss out because he's a dosser, but bloody hell he should be paying for all of them! He lives in her house, she pays the bills I expect. He allegedly treats the boys like his own, so why on earth is he not going?? Very odd behaviour

Reactions: 6
Cropper might be staying home to watch chase as he's dangerous? and no one will watch him, and the Skunk won't fork out for kennels

I’m sorry but her hair looks like a cheap tacky Halloween wig from Poundland 😩
IMG_0582.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What the f**k is going on with her upper lip. Has she got a moustache or is that lip fillers.
---
she's said hes not going on the holiday with them. Hes not been on many holidays with all the family though has he? Guess hes staying to "tie up loose ends" like she said last time.
Did she say she's going to Future Ventura? I know she won't be going to stay with her "friend" Kerry who invited her to stay with her a couple of years ago because Kerry now lives in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like she went and met up with that Kerry. Maybe she didn't take Steve in case he runs off with Kerry. 🤣

Unless they went together, definately à recent picture as she has her blonde extensions in
Just seen the picture. Kerri must have gone with her. I know kerri was chucked out of place in Futura because she fell out with the person who owned the house.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't aware of Kerri bleep Hoare before Faye. Had a look at a few of her Youtube vids - She's a very average looking middle aged woman, quite boring and seems a bit dim. But WHO IS THAT MAN??? He is Fiiiittttttt What the hell man 👁 👀 His body is insane! Reminds of of Jason Momoa - and I'm a bit of a Momoa fan :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
seen this on FB and reminds me of free loading cropper that after 8? year.. still won't marry her or work.
FB_IMG_1713356704544.jpg

• Haha