Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember just before the GoFund Me, they both went to a fertility clinic and got tested. It must of been during lockdown because they had an appointment with the Dr over zoom which she showed in the video. From memory, the results were that they are both fertile, so he isn't firing blanks. They also lied about drinking in the appointment too.
I don't remember what else she showed of the appointment but there didn't seem to be anything "wrong".
It's probably her weight that's the problem
---
Her going on about her heavy periods..

remember she said a soiled pad fell of her pants and down her trousers in a busy shopping centre
Classy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Nearly 15 and a half st ...fs Faye what you eating.

she wants to be 14st, but to me that still seems very overweight.

what height is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She doesn't seem to have the discipline to lose weight, she always starts off really well but surely she would have lost more weight by now if she was making the effort?

Reactions: 5
Nearly 15 and a half st ...fs Faye what you eating.

she wants to be 14st, but to me that still seems very overweight.

what height is she?
She's blaming the lack of weight loss because she had a chest infection, correct me if I'm wrong but do you not feel like eating when you are ill. The truth is she's just too lazy. Also has she thought about how much milk she is drinking in those endless cups of tea she is drinking.

How convenient that she didn't weigh, then she ",stayed the same" I don't think she can keep it up. And tbf weightloss is really hard it is a mental battle.

The thing that is annoying me most about her lately is her bloody eyebrows!! Why can't she spend £15 getting them waxed and tinted black if she wants to dye her hair black with a crappy £2 box dye..... they looks so stupid a light gingery brown, when her hair looks such a synthetic black!

Sort it out faye ffs

Reactions: 8
How convenient that she didn't weigh, then she ",stayed the same" I don't think she can keep it up. And tbf weightloss is really hard it is a mental battle.

The thing that is annoying me most about her lately is her bloody eyebrows!! Why can't she spend £15 getting them waxed and tinted black if she wants to dye her hair black with a crappy £2 box dye..... they looks so stupid a light gingery brown, when her hair looks such a synthetic black!

Sort it out faye ffs
I have naturally black hair (weird hybrid of Irish and Italian) but her box dye colour job looks horrendous. She need to go to the hairdressers to get a proper colour put on, it must be ruining her hair.

Her eyebrows make me irrationally annoyed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn't seem to have the discipline to lose weight, she always starts off really well but surely she would have lost more weight by now if she was making the effort?
No willpower
---
You'd think she could afford to go to the hairdresser's/ beauty salon after all the money they've scammed

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her latest video (vinted try on). Is it just me or does her top lip look like its deflating.

Oh christ that blonde hair is not the one is it 🫠 it looks awful. It's not blended at all

Reactions: 2
Fay, please stop dying your hair black and look after it, it looks fried, invest in a good hairdresser and products.

Fay, please stop dying your hair black and look after it, it looks fried, invest in a good hairdresser and products.
She makes no sense at all. Will colour her hair with £1.00 dye but then pays to get ugly tapes put in, that look cheap and synthetic 🫠 She doesn't even suit long hair, it actually makes her look manly when she thinks it makes her look feminine. She reminds me of an 80s wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg. Those two walking round B & M. It was like mummy taking her kid shopping. Also why did she go round B&M filming only to do a bloody haul on the video. Fayke, we saw what you got.

• Haha
Reactions: 7