Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know they had been on all these holidays together - without the boys 🙁 just look at Ste's smug face in all those pictures! He has the look of a work-shy bast*ard who's never worked a day in his life. They are both as bad as each other, and deserve each other. Neither of them would be able to find anyone any better - because they are both a pair of c*nts.

Reactions: 6
latest video - Spent the first couple minutes explaining why big Ste wasn't on holiday - and that they're so in love :ROFLMAO: tell us you lurk on Tattle, without telling us you lurk on Tattle Faye Squires.

Reactions: 7
What if they aren't actually struggling to get pregnant but they are lying in hopes that they will get free IVF (or something like that) in order to guarantee having a girl?
They have both been tested by Doctors to check fertility and both got fully fertile results.
Correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't any way to guarantee having a boy or girl normally. Except if you do IVF (or something similar, I don't know the names/options), they take the eggs and sperm and test them for all things and can tell which ones are boys/girls & then you can choose which one gets implanted etc.
I just had this random thought and feel it could make sense and be something she would think.

Reactions: 4
What if they aren't actually struggling to get pregnant but they are lying in hopes that they will get free IVF (or something like that) in order to guarantee having a girl?
They have both been tested by Doctors to check fertility and both got fully fertile results.
Correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't any way to guarantee having a boy or girl normally. Except if you do IVF (or something similar, I don't know the names/options), they take the eggs and sperm and test them for all things and can tell which ones are boys/girls & then you can choose which one gets implanted etc.
I just had this random thought and feel it could make sense and be something she would think.
Great logic but l just think they are too thick to think of it tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never looks at boys stuff, only baby girl stuff. She says she wouldn't care, but it's clear she would. I am seriously wondering where all this money is coming from! All she is doing is spending!

I am wondering if she's going for a sperm bank? Aren't IVF rules on the NHS much stricter? She's still very overweight. Is she funding this herself?

Reactions: 5
She never looks at boys stuff, only baby girl stuff. She says she wouldn't care, but it's clear she would. I am seriously wondering where all this money is coming from! All she is doing is spending!

I am wondering if she's going for a sperm bank? Aren't IVF rules on the NHS much stricter? She's still very overweight. Is she funding this herself?
She’s got two kids so will be funding herself. She must have an everlasting supply of money, the way she’s spending right now!

She’s got two kids so will be funding herself. She must have an everlasting supply of money, the way she’s spending right now!
Something is deffo up there! I think someone has gifted her the money and she's kept quiet about it

Looks like Maxine Georgina's having a rant about Faye and us tattlers in her Q&A video. Hi Maxine👋

Reactions: 2
Maybe she does 🤣. Should we give her what she wants?
She can't have one she doesn't have enough followers. She's just trying to gain some off the back of fayke. She's seen other people get trolled and it boosts their engagement so she wants the same. What a head

Reactions: 3
She can't have one she doesn't have enough followers. She's just trying to gain some off the back of fayke. She's seen other people get trolled and it boosts their engagement so she wants the same. What a head
Yeah she loves the attention and drama. Always saying she's positive and genuine, yeah right 🙄
---
Yeah she loves the attention and drama. Always saying she's positive and genuine, yeah right 🙄
She has a thread now Maxine Georgina #1

Last edited:
  • Heart