Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't have one she doesn't have enough followers. She's just trying to gain some off the back of fayke. She's seen other people get trolled and it boosts their engagement so she wants the same. What a head
Looks like Fayke knew that she's a head and dumped her sad ass. Maxine is bitter and having a go at her in the vid. According to Maxine us tattlers are sub human . Take a look in the mirror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People like Maxine make me laugh. She's basically just admitted that she's an avid Tattle reader. She's come on here to read gossip about people she follows/hate watches/her competition, then stumbled across some comments about herself!!

Has she really never ever said anything judgemental or unkind in her life??? Must be wonderful being so perfect 🤣🙄 what a head

So it's OK for her HER to call people out, but not ok for Tattlers to call out people on their fakeness!??? We can SEE WHO IS FAKE! you're one of them love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People like Maxine make me laugh. She's basically just admitted that she's an avid Tattle reader. She's come on here to read gossip about people she follows/hate watches/her competition, then stumbled across some comments about herself!!

Has she really never ever said anything judgemental or unkind in her life??? Must be wonderful being so perfect 🤣🙄 what a head

So it's OK for her HER to call people out, but not ok for Tattlers to call out people on their fakeness!??? We can SEE WHO IS FAKE! you're one of them love!!
The hypocrisy cracks me up, these stupid cunts shouldn't put themselves out there for criticism if they can't handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf is ‘big Steve’ doing in the latest video?! Giving her advice on her form when he has the build of a potato!! I didn’t realise he was a personal trainer! 🙄 Man can give advice on a workout but can’t wash a few dishes! bleeping hell! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is ‘big Steve’ doing in the latest video?! Giving her advice on her form when he has the build of a potato!! I didn’t realise he was a personal trainer! 🙄 Man can give advice on a workout but can’t wash a few dishes! bleeping hell! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How is he not in a job? And how is he managing to dodge actually having one?

Reactions: 7
How is he not in a job? And how is he managing to dodge actually having one?
She probably keeps him that's why she had to go and get a job. I think they were both claiming separately (her as a single parent) until the go fund me blew up
---
"Going to the gym has changed my life" .... she's been going a week 🤣 what a fanny

Fayke paying for Steve's membership no doubt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry me again🤣 but this vlog is annoying me so much. When does she ever take her kids to the trampoline park? She wouldn't spend £24 on them just like that but will on themselves. Same with the trainers and clothes. The boys get sports direct finest and they get nike dunks

Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy cracks me up, these stupid cunts shouldn't put themselves out there for criticism if they can't handle it.
She loves the attention. She's a narcissist
---

Talk about double standards 🤣. She's probably on here gossiping herself 🤣
---
Too funny 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry me again🤣 but this vlog is annoying me so much. When does she ever take her kids to the trampoline park? She wouldn't spend £24 on them just like that but will on themselves. Same with the trainers and clothes. The boys get sports direct finest and they get nike dunks
The boys are always an afterthought, she puts that lump Steve before her kids every single time

Reactions: 7
Poor boys

She probably keeps him that's why she had to go and get a job. I think they were both claiming separately (her as a single parent) until the go fund me blew up
---
"Going to the gym has changed my life" .... she's been going a week 🤣 what a fanny

Fayke paying for Steve's membership no doubt
Also she has no consistency with anything she does, the weight loss and the walking for example lasted a few weeks at best, I have a feeling the gym will be the same 🥴

Reactions: 6
Also she has no consistency with anything she does, the weight loss and the walking for example lasted a few weeks at best, I have a feeling the gym will be the same 🥴
Must be nearing another IVFappointment so needs to lose what she’s put back on +

Anyone come across this vlogger
IMG_1113.png
, she’s the spit of Fay, dosent seem to have a creepy free loading boyfriend living in her spare room / 2nd bedroom that should belong to one of her sons though

• Haha
Reactions: 3