Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone come across this vlogger View attachment 2963450, she’s the spit of Fay, dosent seem to have a creepy free loading boyfriend living in her spare room / 2nd bedroom that should belong to one of her sons though
I have, I've watched a few of her Vlogs - she seems alright I thought, lives alone in her 30's gets on with life, has lots of friends and a decent social life, spends time with her parents, goes on holiday, her vlogs can be very long though and that's what puts me off - I can't dedicate an hour to Youtube it's too much of a commitment for me!

Also was Maxine the bird she met up with in Spain? or was that someone else? I watched part of Maxine's vlog where she goes on a Tattle rant but her voice was so grating and whiney that I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Reactions: 3
Fayke and this new obsession with the gym is hilarious honestly she won't stop banging on and about protein does she not realise that too much protein isn't good for your body? In excess it can duck up your vital organs, I myself hit the gym often and was told this by PTs and that protein is mainly only relevant for serious weightlifters and people who want to bulk up and not recommended all that much for weight loss which Fayke needs the most, she definitely doesn't need to bulk up any more put it that way! Also seen in her latest B&M video that she's looking at lots of seasonings which is too not recommended if you're wanting to lose weight as you'd be surprised at just how many calories are in seasonings and they must be accounted for so clearly big Steve knows duck all about diet advice 🙄 She also feed the boys tit and she wonders why Mason is also ballooning, Tyler has a very slim body but Mason not much so, if he carries on eating the way he does he's gonna end up like his mom 😂

I have, I've watched a few of her Vlogs - she seems alright I thought, lives alone in her 30's gets on with life, has lots of friends and a decent social life, spends time with her parents, goes on holiday, her vlogs can be very long though and that's what puts me off - I can't dedicate an hour to Youtube it's too much of a commitment for me!

Also was Maxine the bird she met up with in Spain? or was that someone else? I watched part of Maxine's vlog where she goes on a Tattle rant but her voice was so grating and whiney that I couldn't watch the whole thing.
I think that Lauren is ok, she just looks like Fay which is abit off putting, It was Kerry hoare she met up with in Spain, her channel is Kerry hoare does life, it’s a small channel and she’s quite annoying

How much does she make a month from online/youtube? Are they paying for ivf with that?

Reactions: 2
How much does she make a month from online/youtube? Are they paying for ivf with that?
I think she's been gifted a lump sum of money and has kept quiet about it. Youtube doesn't pay that well. You'd need hundreds of thousands of views to make decent money from it.

Notice how not long after the gofundme was published, she started to spend and she hasn't stopped.

She does constant shopping hauls, she's always buying herself things. Two holidays abroad etc. She never penny pinches anymore, yet we're supposed to believe she's paying for all this on a part time carers wage, with a partner who doesn't work and two boys to keep??

Not buying it for a second. She's deffo up to something

Reactions: 5
I think she's been gifted a lump sum of money and has kept quiet about it. Youtube doesn't pay that well. You'd need hundreds of thousands of views to make decent money from it.

Notice how not long after the gofundme was published, she started to spend and she hasn't stopped.

She does constant shopping hauls, she's always buying herself things. Two holidays abroad etc. She never penny pinches anymore, yet we're supposed to believe she's paying for all this on a part time carers wage, with a partner who doesn't work and two boys to keep??

Not buying it for a second. She's deffo up to something
She does quite a lot of sponsored videos though - I imagine she'll be well paid for those, on top of the Youtube money? Plus her wage and probably government benefits too?

She does quite a lot of sponsored videos though - I imagine she'll be well paid for those, on top of the Youtube money? Plus her wage and probably government benefits too?
They're small companies so they don't pay that well they can't afford to. That's why they're using a skid mark like Fayke. She's on min wage as a carer , one income household with two kids and a partner that doesn't work. Youtube views and ad sense doesn't pay that much you'd need 100s of thousands of views to bump it up.

Reactions: 7
Sat in the car looking in a mood.....had a row with the big baby man child because he wanted to stay at the gym.. probably scared he'd be checking out the gym girls 😂 I know I keep saying it but I still can't believe he let's her go out to work while he sits on his flabby arse. I do wonder if she is the one who likes it that way. She seems quite controlling at times towards him

Reactions: 5
I think she keeps him under lock and key..

as if anyone would be that desperate for him anyway, fkn Mr Bean.

Job👎
Driving licence👎
Fertile Sperm👎
Useful at DIY👎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's funding this "Gone down the private route" IVF?? I've no experience, but have heard it's REALLY expensive :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Who's funding this "Gone down the private route" IVF?? I've no experience, but have heard it's REALLY expensive :unsure:
I think someone has contacted her and given her the money. It happened with the fraud Jack Towers who asked for donations after a big weight loss for skin removal

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet her house is rammed full of baby stuff on the sly. I still want to know where she's getting all this money from. She's 100% been gifted the ivf money by someone it just doesn't add up. She doesn't stop spending or treating herself