Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they have a baby I think he will treat it completely different to the boys, but still be useless. She tries to make out he doesn't go because he doesn't like being abroad , so why would she be sending him pics of things he'd "apparently love"?? If he hates going to hot countries, surely there would be nothing he would enjoy?? It really makes you wonder doesn't it! She's a liar it doesn't add up
him and her went to Marrakech Poland ,Athens and Paris ...

funny how he managed they trips abroadπŸ‘€.

It's obvious he doesn't want the boys there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg what a pair of cunts they are!
And to think I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was watching the dog...but I had forgot about the trips they went on their own without the boys when Sam was still here, so clearly they have a dog sitter, so cropper could have went this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And to think I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was watching the dog...but I had forgot about the trips they went on their own without the boys when Sam was still here, so clearly they have a dog sitter, so cropper could have went this one.
Exactly! That's a very good point. I can't believe that they are this selfish. Have they ever been away as a family? It's absolutely disgusting if not. You can have hols as a couple without your kids, but this seems like an excuse to get away from them because he's done it twice now.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! That's a very good point. I can't believe that they are this selfish. Have they ever been away as a family? It's absolutely disgusting if not. You can have hols as a couple without your kids, but this seems like an excuse to get away from them because he's done it twice now.
I don't think they've went a holiday all 4 of them πŸ₯²

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've never commented on this thread before but when i saw that Steve hadn't gone on holiday again my first thought was the job centre. Don't you have to tell them every time you go away? Or you have to go in every week or so now? I'm not sure how it works properly but i know some people who have taken the piss for years are being made to go weekly. Or maybe hes been put on a course by them either way i feel like its a job centre situation that caused him to stay home.

I've never commented on this thread before but when i saw that Steve hadn't gone on holiday again my first thought was the job centre. Don't you have to tell them every time you go away? Or you have to go in every week or so now? I'm not sure how it works properly but i know some people who have taken the piss for years are being made to go weekly. Or maybe hes been put on a course by them either way i feel like its a job centre situation that caused him to stay home.
I think when your signing on looking for work you aren't allowed out the country?
---
They went to DLP together did they not? On a bus!
Ahh yes they did, I forgot about that...

it was three nights I think, and went on a bus.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can leave the country, just not for extended periods. If it's longer than 30 days it will stop your claim from what I can remember.

my ick with Steve is they share shoes. Im sure shes mentioned in videos before they share Vans :sick: I dont know if its the sharing shoes part or that they have the same size feet that makes me feel weird. I get putting your blokes sliders on quick to put the bins out but that too far.
He trails along with mummy in b&m waiting for her to buy him a treat. What is he bringing to the situation at all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
my ick with Steve is they share shoes. Im sure shes mentioned in videos before they share Vans :sick: I dont know if its the sharing shoes part or that they have the same size feet that makes me feel weird. I get putting your blokes sliders on quick to put the bins out but that too far.
He trails along with mummy in b&m waiting for her to buy him a treat. What is he bringing to the situation at all?
Oh my god I never knew this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm a size 4/5 and my HB is a size 10 so that has just made me feel really weird πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she really is the bloke of the house in every way...and he's a little prick 🀏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I never knew this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm a size 4/5 and my HB is a size 10 so that has just made me feel really weird πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she really is the bloke of the house in every way...and he's a little prick 🀏
She is definitely the big spoon at night πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Faye doesn't just want a baby, she specifically wants A GIRL! which I find bizarre, and a bit of a slap in the face for the two boys she already has. If she just wanted a baby for her and big Steve to raise, they wouldn't care about the gender, they'd just be happy to have a child. All she does is pick up pink stuff. What if she had a boy! She just wants a doll to dress up πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2023/02...-years-of-failed-attempts-at-third-pregnancy/

Here's the gruesome twosome.....can't think why they took the gofund me down last year...
I can't think why they took the GFM down either. It possibly couldn't have been because or the backlash or the fact the dipstick revealed their real names πŸ€”
---
He was probably looking after the dog because it is so boisterous nobody wants to look after it. Sam was a lot calmer.

She looks like she smells of a cheese and pickle sandwich.

What's people's obsession with B&M? You're forced into buying at least one item because of the store layout!

• Haha