Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she starting slimming world? She went on about it enough.....

She didn't post a weigh in then started banging on about how the group/community would be good support.. she's probably seen how popular other sw youtubers are and will pretend to do it for content

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Classy fart from one of them as they shut the freezer on the TGI products in the Iceland haul
Could you imagine walking round Iceland and seeing those two. He was making me laugh when he was saying certain things were too pricey, so they don't like paying out for food but she'll gladly buy a load of tat from the chazza etc.
---
Is she starting slimming world? She went on about it enough.....

She didn't post a weigh in then started banging on about how the group/community would be good support.. she's probably seen how popular other sw youtubers are and will pretend to do it for content
We all know why she was going on about Slimming World dont we. She was probably trying to get a free membership to one of their clubs. Personally I don't see the fascination with Slimming World, I know it doesnt work for me.
Its funny how I mentioned earlier in the week that she seemed to have ditched the diet, then all of a sudden she brings the topic up again.
How do we know shes losing weight without the weighins.
I didnt watch the full video, did she buy any Slimming World food. Also did she treat the kids to any of those Greggs items?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's in a previous thread the proof that cropper was removed from her house around 2 year ago, it was on the electoral roll, she was ( is) clearly claiming single mother, and she's still careful to not say he's at hers fulltime, doesn't want to run herself under a bus.
I've never noticed that

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine walking round Iceland and seeing those two. He was making me laugh when he was saying certain things were too pricey, so they don't like paying out for food but she'll gladly buy a load of tat from the chazza etc.
---

We all know why she was going on about Slimming World dont we. She was probably trying to get a free membership to one of their clubs. Personally I don't see the fascination with Slimming World, I know it doesnt work for me.
Its funny how I mentioned earlier in the week that she seemed to have ditched the diet, then all of a sudden she brings the topic up again.
How do we know shes losing weight without the weighins.
I didnt watch the full video, did she buy any Slimming World food. Also did she treat the kids to any of those Greggs items?
Yep she bought some slimming world meals to "try" 🤔 I didn't pay attention fully but I'm pretty sure there was no mention of a weigh in so I doubt she's been dieting this week

Reactions: 3
Omg there's some serious nosey snoops on here though isnt there!
She outed their names when she posted a go fund me, trying to scab money for the IVF. Soon after she stopped the go fund me and then a miracle happened - she got a job again.... seems like she was claiming for being a single parent, pretending he didn't live there. It all came up when their names were googled easily enough

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't call MrsWillow nosy....

she's a tattler, thats what tattlers do to people that share their lifes on YouTube for peanuts, exploit their kids, and show their filthy home's.
---
Omg there's some serious nosey snoops on here though isnt there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Who is the Ann M Evans person?
Had a look, the top Faye S is from Leicester, so I take it that's not her.

The middle one is definitely her from Mablethorpe and Steves real name on it,

and below is her again "Mablethorpe" with Steve not there.
---
Unless she used to say in Leicester too??
---

I wasn't the original poster of this.
---
Is Ann her mother possibly??

• Heart

---
---

---
Could be someone who lived in the council house before them and they were never removed off there?

---
---

---
I'm sure she once said she was originally from Leicester.

Why did she go to the clinic alone? They knew well in advance about the appointment, so why did Steve Sommers stay at home to babysit the boys? Surely they could arrange her mum or sister or someone to take them? Something so important and his butt is at home. Strange! 🤔