Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew that trip to Manchester last year wasn't just to get lip fillers etc. They were probably using as a cover to go to the fertility clinic.

Reactions: 4
My 1st thought was she bought them herself with her shopping. If he got them for her for valentines... they would have been in a vase in water.

I just can't work her out. She said that they were saving all their money for the IVF but all she keeps posting is endless shopping hauls. What is it going to be like if she gets pregnant, surely she won't be able to carry on with the shopping hauls.

Reactions: 5
I just can't work her out. She said that they were saving all their money for the IVF but all she keeps posting is endless shopping hauls. What is it going to be like if she gets pregnant, surely she won't be able to carry on with the shopping hauls.
Nah she will shop even more bc she will need baby clothes/stuff, along with slightly bigger clothes for her to squeeze into.

Reactions: 3
Who definitely thinks she is trolling us. I mentioned the IVF and cost and lo and behold an IVF update appears and she mentions ìt being cheaper if the criteria they required is reached.
Two things though, in last years video she never said anything about her weight being an issue also she said she's had more tests and Cropper had a sperm test again but later on said he didn't have one. Make your mind up Fayke.

Reactions: 3
I think it's a sperm bank.

she's had two at the size she is already with no infertility issue, it's more than obvious is the unemployed Mr bean talking cropper that's seedless

Reactions: 1
I think it's a sperm bank.

she's had two at the size she is already with no infertility issue, it's more than obvious is the unemployed Mr bean talking cropper that's seedless
I do too because the process would be quicker as well from what I heard from a former colleague. This seems to all have gone very quickly. And now she's desperate to lose weight where she's failed before

Reactions: 2
Who will be funding the upbringing of this child? What will Steve's contribution be? Or will it be heavily subsidised by the taxpayer?

Reactions: 5
Who will be funding the upbringing of this child? What will Steve's contribution be? Or will it be heavily subsidised by the taxpayer?
It's actually a joke that she works part time, gets top up benefits to help pay for the two lovely kids she already has, then has IVF for free! Then that will bring a 3rd child into the world that the state pays for, because the father is a lazy twit and refuses to work. Welcome to the UK 🇬🇧 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's actually a joke that she works part time, gets top up benefits to help pay for the two lovely kids she already has, then has IVF for free! Then that will bring a 3rd child into the world that the state pays for, because the father is a lazy twit and refuses to work. Welcome to the UK 🇬🇧 🙄
I've not proper watched her videos in ages so I'm not up to date. How come she gets IVF for free?

Reactions: 1
I've not proper watched her videos in ages so I'm not up to date. How come she gets IVF for free?
I'm sure she said she's now at the point where she just has to lose the last bit of weight and they will do it for her? I think it is for free because someone has given her the money. I doubt she's saved the money herself this quickly, and if she can afford to do that working part time and claiming, then she should be paying full rent etc.

Reactions: 2
Her going on about her heavy periods..

remember she said a soiled pad fell of her pants and down her trousers in a busy shopping centre

• Sick