Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So , as I mentioned before she's probably not at work because she is ill but can manage to go shopping and traipse round the charity shop. Also why all of a sudden is she feeling guilty about not spending time with the boys. I understand that she needed to go to the doctor's and have an X-ray but she could have done an on line shop.

Reactions: 3
Does he not? Has she said that?
She has never once said that Cropper works.

So that's enough proof he doesn't.
---
She would definitely have said he was working if he was, and they wouldn't have had to scrounge for the IVF money's if he was.

Reactions: 4
She's insane wanting a baby with him. Nothing like a a baby to highlight how good or tit your relationship is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's insane wanting a baby with him. Nothing like a a baby to highlight how good or tit your relationship is
She only wants a baby to a) trap Cropper so that he wont run off with another woman, b)she wants to have a break from working or c) she wants content for her channel.

Reactions: 5
She's wanting a baby for content, and to hold onto cropper ( not that anyone else would want him anyway).

Why are you still not married Faye 👀.

The saying is, why buy the cow when you get the milk for free.

Mug.
---
Lazy cropper is using you Faye.

She's wanting a baby for content, and to hold onto cropper ( not that anyone else would want him anyway).

Why are you still not married Faye 👀.

The saying is, why buy the cow when you get the milk for free.

Mug.
---
Lazy cropper is using you Faye.
That what I want to know, why won't he marry her?

• Heart
That what I want to know, why won't he marry her?
Why won't he marry her? I reckon it's because he doesn't need to - he get's everything she has to give without having to commit to her. And obviously he doesn't love her, or he would. He's only there out of habit and convenience. If something better came along, he'd be offski - She knows that and that's why she's desperate for a baby with him. She obviously adores him and doesn't want him to leave - quite sad really. And yes, her content is boring as duck.

She has never once said that Cropper works.

So that's enough proof he doesn't.
---
She would definitely have said he was working if he was, and they wouldn't have had to scrounge for the IVF money's if he was.
Live with her full time I meant

Reactions: 1
Live with her full time I meant
It's in a previous thread the proof that cropper was removed from her house around 2 year ago, it was on the electoral roll, she was ( is) clearly claiming single mother, and she's still careful to not say he's at hers fulltime, doesn't want to run herself under a bus.

Reactions: 5
Stop with the chazza hauls, it’s boring!
time to rethink your content….
Whats the point of the endless chazza hauls, or the other clothes hauls for that matter. She's supposed to be losing weight and saving for IVF but she's just buying stuff for the sake of it. Like you said, its really time for her to rethink her content.

Why don't you plan a wedding Faye ( just a nice low cost no frills one) it would give you content.....

ooh that's right I just remembered your boyfriend still won't marry you haha.

• Haha
Why don't you plan a wedding Faye ( just a nice low cost no frills one) it would give you content.....

ooh that's right I just remembered your boyfriend still won't marry you haha.
Can anyone remember that dress she once got in a chazza haul and she imagined herself getting married to Cropper on a beach in it. Or the wedding dresses from Shein that looked like they would go up in flames if she stood too near a candle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6