Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Faye, tell me who's financially keeping this child? as cropper doesn't ( won't) work, and your only part-time.

I'm wondering if she's just going to a sperm bank? and this "IVF " is bullshit.
Screenshot_20240106-193440.png

Reactions: 3
So who is paying for this IVF? Because I don't think she will qualify on the NHS because she's already got 2 kids

She'll give up work straight away once she's pregnant. And not go back until it's 4. She's a scabby lump. Why should tax payers pay for their lifestyle??

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no way will she qualify on the NHS as she has two, and it's a unstable set up, not married, and him still staying half at his mums, and hers, plus he's unemployed, i think all that will come in to account.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely no way will she qualify on the NHS as she has two, and it's a unstable set up, not married, and him still staying half at his mums, and hers, plus he's unemployed, i think all that will come in to account.
He still stays at his mum's?? Oh so she's claiming single parent benefits then and working part time, all while having a long term partner

Reactions: 7
So who is paying for this IVF? Because I don't think she will qualify on the NHS because she's already got 2 kids

She'll give up work straight away once she's pregnant. And not go back until it's 4. She's a scabby lump. Why should tax payers pay for their lifestyle??
She said they are saving for IVF. By the time they've saved for IVF she'll probably be a great grandma.

• Haha
He still stays at his mum's?? Oh so she's claiming single parent benefits then and working part time, all while having a long term partner
Remember croppers name wasn't on the census thing....so he's definitely down as being at his mum's, and she will be claiming single mother. She's very careful not to show Steve staying over.

Remember croppers name wasn't on the census thing....so he's definitely down as being at his mum's, and she will be claiming single mother. She's very careful not to show Steve staying over.
Yeah I'm sure she only says "my bedroom" a lot of the time too

Fayke on a date with her biggest kid. Who paid Fayke? Who drove Fayke? Who bought any food/drinks?

Hardly a date hun with your boy from his mum's boxroom šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7

'scabby lump' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone clarify for me whose kids are Tyler and mason then? Are they from an ex if big Steve is firing blanks?!

Reactions: 4
Can someone clarify for me whose kids are Tyler and mason then? Are they from an ex if big Steve is firing blanks?!
The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.

The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.
I think they are paying for a sperm donor but are keeping it quiet. Another thing that makes me think they're doing that is the price they asked for on the gofund me..you can do ivf sperms donor for about 3k

• Heart
I think they are paying for a sperm donor but are keeping it quiet. Another thing that makes me think they're doing that is the price they asked for on the gofund me..you can do ivf sperms donor for about 3k
Seriously, Fayke paying for a sperm donor? Shes probably trying to get it gifted or get 3 for a quid. Or maybe Croppers dodgy mate who flogged him that necklace that didnt make it to Harrods shop floor knows someone who can help.

• Haha
Seriously, Fayke paying for a sperm donor? Shes probably trying to get it gifted or get 3 for a quid. Or maybe Croppers dodgy mate who flogged him that necklace that didnt make it to Harrods shop floor knows someone who can help.
I think they've been gifted money from a family member, or maybe part of it šŸ¤” she was splashing the cash a lot before all of this on holiday's etc. And then spending Ā£60 on a coat for ginger bollocks? They haven't stopped spending at all considering they are "saving"... I think it's more reliant on her losing weight

Reactions: 2
her body dysmorphia is crazy who is she fooling thinking she can fit into a size medium bralette and thong from primark? she'll genuinely buy anything if its on sale

• Heart
her body dysmorphia is crazy who is she fooling thinking she can fit into a size medium bralette and thong from primark? she'll genuinely buy anything if its on sale
I was thinking the same. Her house must be absolutely crammed to the max with junk and clothes that don't fit her! She's got a hoarding problem

I remember just before the GoFund Me, they both went to a fertility clinic and got tested. It must of been during lockdown because they had an appointment with the Dr over zoom which she showed in the video. From memory, the results were that they are both fertile, so he isn't firing blanks. They also lied about drinking in the appointment too.
I don't remember what else she showed of the appointment but there didn't seem to be anything "wrong".

Reactions: 3