Fayejay #11 Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe, but then again I can, that people in her comments are offering her second hand baby stuff to save her money,whilst she goes out spending again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember just before the GoFund Me, they both went to a fertility clinic and got tested. It must of been during lockdown because they had an appointment with the Dr over zoom which she showed in the video. From memory, the results were that they are both fertile, so he isn't firing blanks. They also lied about drinking in the appointment too.
I don't remember what else she showed of the appointment but there didn't seem to be anything "wrong".
He's probably got a low sperm count. She could have edited it out maybe? It just doesn't ring true to me something isn't adding up

• Heart
He's probably got a low sperm count. She could have edited it out maybe? It just doesn't ring true to me something isn't adding up
Either that or his sperm even doesnt want to go anywhere near her stinking minge.
---
I'm wondering if they went to a fertility clinic last year when she went to Manchester and had her lips done?
---
Been doing a little on line research. There is a fertility clinic in Manchester which is considered the best clinic in England.
Also she needs to have a BMI of 19-25 for at least 6 months so even if she starts to lose weight now shes still got a wait a head of her.
Finally shes going to have to start saving a lot of money just for any tests, thats before they even start treatment. I know she went through all those tests last year but I presume the clinic may want to do their own tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've just watched the video in full. I really think she is going over the top. To me it just seems like she is going through the normal New Year New Start phrase where people think "right this year Im going to eat healthy, not eat any junk food blah blah blah" and this usually ends in failure. I'm just waiting for the return of the crabstick salad and snacking on pickles.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't class her boyfriend that doesn't even live with her fulltime, or work, a man.

But yes I wouldn't be surprised if he does her fake tan.
Totally agree with you about Cropper not being a man. Hes probably more girly than she is.

Going back to the weigh in videos, I have a serious question. What happened to the exercise bike? She was the same when she first got that. All this "we're going to smash it, etc etc" I give it three months then she'll probably be back to normal.

Totally agree with you about Cropper not being a man. Hes probably more girly than she is.

Going back to the weigh in videos, I have a serious question. What happened to the exercise bike? She was the same when she first got that. All this "we're going to smash it, etc etc" I give it three months then she'll probably be back to normal.
And he won't marry her.

The bikes probably sat in a corner with a pile of clothes thrown on top, remember she used to go on it in the kitchen puffing and panting haha..

this exercise farce is just for content.

• Heart
I'd say this (exercise, weight loss, health) will last till end of Feb at latest, and that is being optimistic.

• Heart
I'd say this (exercise, weight loss, health) will last till end of Feb at latest, and that is being optimistic.
Shes going about it the wrong way. Shes depriving herself of the foods she really wants which is going to end in disaster. A friend of mine has lost about 4 stone but instead of eating all these "diet" foods she simply lowered her portion sizes, invested in an air fryer and made sure to kept to a certain number of calories a day. Because she did this she was able to add her favourite foods. As for exercise she just started walking more and put more energy into her cleaning.

Reactions: 8
The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.
2 out of 3 Steve ain’t dad.
---
So is Steve a massive ginger planker now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's just one of those people who's never going to be successful in life unfortunately 🤷‍♀️ She never sees anything through and will NEVER get down to a sensible weight. She just doesn't have what it takes - motivation, determination and stamina are qualities that Faye just doesn't have. She knows what she wants, knows how to get there - but will never get there. It's so frustrating to watch and I just don't watch her any more.

Reactions: 8
Is her latest video a piss take or what. It looks like she deliberately went to the charity shop to find the most horrible, tacky clothes knowing they would look stupid on her. I sincerely hope she is not thinking about returning those clothes after she has worn them. One item actually ripped because it was too small for her.

Oh dear.. Poor Fayke is poorly:cry::cry::cry:
---
---

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
A round of applause to Big Ste for putting the bins out while Faye’s been ill. It’s not as if he’s got anything else to do besides sit on his backside all day having an occasional scratch.

A round of applause to Big Ste for putting the bins out while Faye’s been ill. It’s not as if he’s got anything else to do besides sit on his backside all day having an occasional scratch.
Did he get a gold star on his "I'm a good boy" reward chart? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So she calls into work saying she's sick but is still able to do a You Tube video. If I was her boss she'd be getting a written warning.

He should be doing those things and cooking and shopping if she's working and he's at home! Lazy twit.

If she manages to get pregnant she'll be insufferable

• Heart