Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fayke would sell her mother for a few quid. Either sponsors dried up, or she has stopped for a bit because its the end of the financial year and needs to get her tax sorted. Or it could be she is in hiding cos the DWP on her ass. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fayke would sell her mother for a few quid. Either sponsors dried up, or she has stopped for a bit because its the end of the financial year and needs to get her tax sorted. Or it could be she is in hiding cos the DWP on her ass. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe her and BIG Steve have had an argument cos he's sick of being locked in the shed everytime the council come to an annual property check or any jobs as he shouldn't be living there and not on the tenancy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So DWP are sending out the first payment this month wonder if Faye will do another eyebrow touch up or more lip fillers with the free money as she loves that word!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm glad the boys are getting to Spain and not just a crappy camping holiday fiasco...

Croppers doesn't deserve to go though.

Is if me or is she getting fatter, oh sorry she's due on so she's bloated.
---

Spain. Where her You Tube bestie, Kerri the bleep (oops I mean Kerri Hoare) lives and they do cheap IVF.
Omg I bet that's why she's going...with the gofund me cash

I'll tell you what, she's got balls if she wears that red sequined dress in Spain. Them poor kids having to walk down the street with that monstrosity. 🤢🤢

• Haha
I'll tell you what, she's got balls if she wears that red sequined dress in Spain. Them poor kids having to walk down the street with that monstrosity. 🤢🤢
What are you talking about??? Nothing screams family holiday like squeezing your obese flab into a cheap shiny plastic mini dress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not one of those outfits fits her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Leotard springs to mind
---
I see why she usually only films from the chest up....
Wowsers.
That's class!! 🤣 🤣
---
Is if me or is she getting fatter, oh sorry she's due on so she's bloated.
---

Spain. Where her You Tube bestie, Kerri the bleep (oops I mean Kerri Hoare) lives and they do cheap IVF.
Home Bargains do cheap IVF.. Small tupperware bowls and turkey basters

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.