Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she get that kinder box for her two boys a while ago :oops:
Yes she did...You could see in Fayke's face what she was thinking "Oh god how stupid do i look now....Abbie put all that effort into my box and i just gave her a load of tat hanging around my house"

Reactions: 5
The smaller youtubers are starstruck by faye because she has a bigger following and they do gain subs because of her but faye has a hidden agenda. She gets free stuff and then when she's had what she wants she moves on to her next victim. One of the smaller youtubers she has treated like tit should exspse her but maybe they are worried about backlash from her arse lucking subs that followed them on fayes say so.

Reactions: 7
As usual Fayke made another You Tuber look like a complete bag of tit with the clothes she bought. I beginning to wonder if she's actually jealous of these other You Tubers and wants to humiliate them.

• Heart
She is jealous of them and does definitely want to humiliate the because its content for her that all her subs think its funny. She's a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As usual Fayke made another You Tuber look like a complete bag of tit with the clothes she bought. I beginning to wonder if she's actually jealous of these other You Tubers and wants to humiliate them.
I think you might be right.....I bet that Abbie thought omg i made all that effort and she treats me like this....Bet she really did not want to make the video of the trash she was sent....I bet off camera she was saying a totally different thing....I would of been effing and blinding....lol

Reactions: 3
Abbey in my opinion spent way too much time, money and energy on the stuff she bought Fayke. She spent all that money on things in return for what? A load of shite and an outfit that made her look as stupid as Fayke looks in clothes. If I was Abbey I'd be throwing it all in the bin. I don't know how anybody could accept stuff from that filthy, dog haired rancid house.

• Heart
Abbey in my opinion spent way too much time, money and energy on the stuff she bought Fayke. She spent all that money on things in return for what? A load of shite and an outfit that made her look as stupid as Fayke looks in clothes. If I was Abbey I'd be throwing it all in the bin. I don't know how anybody could accept stuff from that filthy, dog haired rancid house.
Like i said in my other post bet she just went round her house chucking stuff in a cardboard box....Dog hairs dust and pubes all mixed in with it.

Reactions: 3
The smaller youtubers are starstruck by faye because she has a bigger following and they do gain subs because of her but faye has a hidden agenda. She gets free stuff and then when she's had what she wants she moves on to her next victim. One of the smaller youtubers she has treated like tit should exspse her but maybe they are worried about backlash from her arse lucking subs that followed them on fayes say so.
Holy duck, imagine being 'starstruck' by that Hefferlump 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure She's a nice person but her videos aren't interesting and she's very awkward on camera. I think she went over what was agreed deliberately to arse lick in some misguided effort to grow her channel. The whole "it's a bit of me... that's what you say: thing.... i eye rolled hard.

Holy duck, imagine being 'starstruck' by that Hefferlump 🥴
I don't know if you ever saw a vlog by Kerri Hoare does
Life why Fayke gave her a mention. The way Kerri acted reminds me of a starstruck schoolgirl. At the end of the day these You Tubers are nothing special.

• Heart
Anyone start struck by smelly Faye and her unemployment halfwit boyfriend seriously must have VERY low standards

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The knickers may be pretty but she sure isn't. Not pretty on the outside and not pretty on the inside.
---
Why does she feel the need to lower the tone all the time. Always talking about "titty mcvities" nips and flaps. She is such trailer trash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Fayke your top will be see through if you where 8 sizes too small. You know she will be wearing the bras like a crop top the smelly woman

• Haha
Is Cropper getting money on his own though? Or is she claiming 3 kids? :unsure:

What's the betting she is going to Spain for only few days, cheapest place they could find, cheapest dates they could find & kids will have to hide in suit cases while they check in. Also no breakfast for anyone.
Also also, it'll be McDonalds Euro saver menu for 1 meal a day. She will wear that glitter dress there.
Probably going by bus 🚌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks Faye I settled down with a pizza tonight seen her screen shot for the video puked up and skipped it.

Not what I was wanting to see while eating trust faye to hold a pair of knickers for her thumbnail anyone else would be classy but no not her

• Haha
Thanks Faye I settled down with a pizza tonight seen her screen shot for the video puked up and skipped it.

Not what I was wanting to see while eating trust faye to hold a pair of knickers for her thumbnail anyone else would be classy but no not her
It wasn't a tuna and sweetcorn one was it?? 🍕

• Sick
  • Haha
That top is cutting into her. Yes always talking filth. Forgetting she has 2 impressionable boys. She is an embarrassment. Oye Fayke.. you're 33 not 16 anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.