Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you seen maxines post on YouTube? If she's not talking about fayke I'll eat my hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw it. Oh definitely. Should have said "rancid smelly dog and her fella that grifts for GFM "

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she saying ?
---
Someone in Abbeys comments said that Abbey had made an effort with Fayes box but Faye didn't make an effort back. The person got a nasty message from someone back. These subscribers of Fayes are so up her arse it's unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
What was she saying ?
---
Someone in Abbeys comments said that Abbey had made an effort with Fayes box but Faye didn't make an effort back. The person got a nasty message from someone back. These subscribers of Fayes are so up her arse it's unbelievable.
Well she didn't she gave her an easter box she bought her kids, i think even faye said it herself it was tit

Who is she?.....Who is she?....That's deffo abit of me that is....Looking snazzy

1680806212967.png

---
Have you noticed all that crap she has ontop of her microwave

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.