Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why else would he be removed from the address after 6 years on the electoral register, but is still clearly living in her house 🤨

How long have they been together?
7 plus years ..

The boys were very young yet they only address him as Steve you would think being with them from baby's he would be more than just big Steve ...

Maybe cropper cheated when he got removed?

but I think he was just removed so she could start the benefit scamming ... maybe once she realised he will NEVER work for them ever

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Mason is 9 , Tyler is 13. I could be wrong. A 13 year old in a spiderman costume on a throw? Yeah, they defo have a third bedroom, his "office". Remember how she said he had his collection of figurines in there? She used to film in there now and again.
I hope someone reports her now we got their full name!!! She has peeved off plenty of people
Electrol Roll is public information, anyone can access it. Her greed with GFM really did expose her and her real name she tried so hard to hide. If you are innocent then revealing your real name should not be an issue. The problem is, with GFM she has exposed her name to EVERYONE!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑 on her mind before common sense

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When my son was thirteen absolutely no way he would have been in a Spiderman outfit like a 7 year old 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was wondering if Cropper was on benefits when she was working. Im sure the money she would have got wouldnt have covered food for them both and the kids, rent, council tax, electricity, gas, water, broadband, sky etc. They must be getting some kind of benefit still. Thats probably why she only does shortish videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was wondering if Cropper was on benefits when she was working. Im sure the money she would have got wouldnt have covered food for them both and the kids, rent, council tax, electricity, gas, water, broadband, sky etc. They must be getting some kind of benefit still. Thats probably why she only does shortish videos.
I don't understand how the Job Centre ppl aren't pulling them in and mithering about what they've been doing to seek work etc....... I guess most scroungers just fail off the radar??!! 🤔 How do these parasites sleep at night by scrounging undeserving, non eligible DVLA, ESA, PIP and other benefits they blatantly aren't bloody well entitled to?????? HOW are they getting away with it? I know ppl who are genuinely disabled and have had their PIP stripped away..... It's dam ridiculous 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact cropper isn't on the electoral register is 100% proof she's receiving benefits saying she's a single mother...

plus whatever she makes on YT wouldn't even cover the cost of Rent, food ect

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how the Job Centre ppl aren't pulling them in and mithering about what they've been doing to seek work etc....... I guess most scroungers just fail off the radar??!! 🤔 How do these parasites sleep at night by scrounging undeserving, non eligible DVLA, ESA, PIP and other benefits they blatantly aren't bloody well entitled to?????? HOW are they getting away with it? I know ppl who are genuinely disabled and have had their PIP stripped away..... It's dam ridiculous 😡
As long as she has a "part time job" and can prove her income she'll be left alone pretty much. She'll get a fair whack of UC still too as a single mother

• Sick
  • Heart
Someone asked what her and Steve do for a living. She replied saying he takes pictures of his undercarriage! And she does YT full time. Wtf lol

• Haha
Someone asked what her and Steve do for a living. She replied saying he takes pictures of his undercarriage! And she does YT full time. Wtf lol
Ha. Full-time I think not....so we were basically correct in our assumptions 😆

• Haha
You Tube ain't a full time job . Working 8 plus hours a day is full time. She just scrolls through cheap tat in shops. She's a full time grifter. Thick ponce.

• Heart
You Tube ain't a full time job . Working 8 plus hours a day is full time. She just scrolls through cheap tat in shops. She's a full time grifter. Thick ponce.
How can putting out a shite video about 5 or 6 times a week be full time work. That's like me saying me doing my housework is a full time job. Mind you I probably spent more time and effort into my housework than she does her You Tube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was she trying to be funny with that answer? Her channel has turned to a shopping channel, trying to con people into buying stuff that she'd never in a million years spend her own money on, she's just stupid being snarky answering her subs questions, I can guarantee she's going to get reported, she's the biggest bleeping head out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why else would he be removed from the address after 6 years on the electoral register, but is still clearly living in her house 🤨

How long have they been together?
Could explain debt companys at her door and avoiding like the plague
---
I spend longer cleaning my house in a day than she does in a month.
Me and you will get on I gotta love steam cleaning session makes me feel better had crappy weekend but had to power through

If he's living there but she's pretending he doesn't, if she's reported would people call to the house to inspect the place?
Probably but i'm sure shes dropped hints in past videos saying Stes always "nipped out to his sisters alot" was this just a weird coincidence or they avoiding debt recovery? Surly the jobcentre can take some payment back and put it towards the debts?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.