Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had Fibromialgia she would not be jumping around playing tennis
I agree. Ive seen vlogs and videos on Tik Tok where a person has get Fibro and some days they cant even get out of bed let alone play tennis. Those two are 100% scamming the system
---
What an existence…I’d absolutely hate that idle life day in day out with no purpose or goals 🤯
It must be a sad boring life when you get excited about a scanning machine at the local Tesco. Its obvious who wears the trousers in that house.
---
Never mind chazza shopping and “playing tennis” get yourselves to the job centre, you pair of skanky scammers, View attachment 2051241View attachment 2051242View attachment 2051243View attachment 2051244View attachment 2051247View attachment 2051248View attachment 2051249View attachment 2051250she looks like Billy Bunter
Its learning difficulties not learning difficultys. Anyway that shouldnt stop him from getting a job. The pair of them are just too lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree. Ive seen vlogs and videos on Tik Tok where a person has get Fibro and some days they cant even get out of bed let alone play tennis. Those two are 100% scamming the system
---

It must be a sad boring life when you get excited about a scanning machine at the local Tesco. Its obvious who wears the trousers in that house.
---

Its learning difficulties not learning difficultys. Anyway that shouldnt stop him from getting a job. The pair of them are just too lazy.
I see she has swiftly deleted those comments! What a sad sad boring life.Spending day in and out with each other would drive me barmy. He’s a good for nothing freeloader who can’t even drive.

I see she has swiftly deleted those comments! What a sad sad boring life.Spending day in and out with each other would drive me barmy. He’s a good for nothing freeloader who can’t even drive.
Thats the problem with these You Tubers. They like to slag people off but as soon as they get a comment they dont like, on goes the block/delete button.

• Heart
If she can kick her leg up like that she should be doing it in the house for hours on and of throughout the day to get the weight of....

she looked massive standing at the sink, especially her arms
---
and she has double chins

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't believe I was right after me saying the go fund me will vanish then she gets a holiday told you dodgy as fook

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still talking in that little girl voice to her eldest child. God she's so false. Bad witch my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she swears on her videos can you imagine what she is like the rest of the time....Most probably why the other parents don't like her .....Bet if her kid left his packed lunch in the car she would be shouting out the window "Oiiiiiiiii you d'head you left your effing lunch in the car.....Come back and get it ffs...I am not moving my fat lazy ar8e...Anyway i think my sanitary towel has done another disappearing act again"

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbf now she wasn't exactly playing tennis, more standing, shouting & missing the ball. I bet whatshisname had to run over to get the camera from her so he could film her jump twice.

• Heart
Still talking in that little girl voice to her eldest child. God she's so false. Bad witch my arse.
She's as fake as duck. She's all mouth on camera but out and about She's completely different. The was she was talking to him was childish, I bet she said to him "If you're a good boy and hold the scanning gun, mummy will buy you some choc choc" .

• Haha
  • Heart
She's as fake as duck. She's all mouth on camera but out and about She's completely different. The was she was talking to him was childish, I bet she said to him "If you're a good boy and hold the scanning gun, mummy will buy you some choc choc" .
Then if you are a really good boy we can have mc donalds for din dins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she swears on her videos can you imagine what she is like the rest of the time....Most probably why the other parents don't like her .....Bet if her kid left his packed lunch in the car she would be shouting out the window "Oiiiiiiiii you d'head you left your effing lunch in the car.....Come back and get it ffs...I am not moving my fat lazy ar8e...Anyway i think my sanitary towel has done another disappearing act again"
I would love to spend the day following them around Skeggy vegas, I bet it would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would love to spend the day following them around Skeggy vegas, I bet it would be hilarious.
I can imagine her outside one of them amusement arcades having a go on one of them kids rides that you put money in that rocks backwards and forwards...Big Ste tells her she is too big for it but you know what she is like for squeezing into small things.....She would be stuck tight in this kids ride shouting " Who is she who is she"

Reactions: 4
Hey Fayke, you're slacking. You havent bought any new subs for over two weeks.

Hands up who thinks the sub figures will go up in the next week or so. 🖐 🖐 🖐 🖐 🖐 🖐 🖕🤡
---
I can imagine her outside one of them amusement arcades having a go on one of them kids rides that you put money in that rocks backwards and forwards...Big Ste tells her she is too big for it but you know what she is like for squeezing into small things.....She would be stuck tight in this kids ride shouting " Who is she who is she"
Or her saying "What you looking at yer fuckin' dickheads" when everybodys watching.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.