Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, agreed. I can relate to some of this. Hoarding goes much deeper than simply having a lot of stuff. I think it stems from being deprived as a child and not wanting to feel vulnerable again as an adult. It may sound crazy to some but I think I understand it.

Did anyone else think that the green dress in tonight's vlog looked almost decent on her? It was a size 16 so it actually fitted her. I thought it looked quite pretty.
Its a shame that if that's the experience she had of childhood it didn't motivate her to work hard, provide for her children. I think to her "provide" means all the cheap tat, reduced primark bedding, end of line toys in the sale, car booting etc. To me providing as a parent means a nice home, comfortable standard of living, being a role model.... these are not things you can buy in multiple pound increments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, you're right. I don't think she has any standards, in terms of keeping a nice house or finding a good role model in a partner.

Reactions: 4
Omg that red DP top that looks like it walked out of 2002 is a proper Ting Tong number ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think she looks bigger than ever. And the tits pic really bugs me behind her, no way would I have that on my wall. She's such a Sunday Sport reader, the tacky minger

Calling herself a "snazzy bleep" delightful. She deffo meant "stupid bleep" ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg that red DP top that looks like it walked out of 2002 is a proper Ting Tong number ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think she looks bigger than ever. And the tits pic really bugs me behind her, no way would I have that on my wall. She's such a Sunday Sport reader, the tacky minger

Calling herself a "snazzy bleep" delightful. She deffo meant "stupid bleep" ๐Ÿ™„
I know that tit picture is just a photo but surely it could be classed as nudity and in breach of You Tubes rules.
---
Does she really think this looks good? The gut hanging out. Jesus wept. Asking people she can't see "Does this look nice" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Why is she asking people if the top looks nice. She doesn't even want to listen to people's opinions because she's always telling people she doesn't give a duck what they say. Oh by the way it looks awful. Leave the crop tops to the younger girls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know that tit picture is just a photo but surely it could be classed as nudity and in breach of You Tubes rules.
I know right?? Others have been banned for much less! She does need reporting for that and all the swearing. I'm no prude but she really gives me the ick she's absolutely foul ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
I know right?? Others have been banned for much less! She does need reporting for that and all the swearing. I'm no prude but she really gives me the ick she's absolutely foul ๐Ÿคฎ
I once watched a You Tuber who had her belly on show (she was wearing gym gear), she was reported for nudity.
She is foul. How can her subscribers find her relatable. I don't know many, if any people who talk disgusting like she does.

• Wow
I once watched a You Tuber who had her belly on show (she was wearing gym gear), she was reported for nudity.
She is foul. How can her subscribers find her relatable. I don't know many, if any people who talk disgusting like she does.
All this talk about tits and wearing crop tops is for smelly Steve I'm sure. She's such a pick me loser girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Im not being nasty (ok I am) but are her subscribers for real. How are they actually finding these try on videos entertaining. Shes now on to part 3 of this boring tit show. Surely people have better things to do in life than to watch some obese woman try and stretch the hell out of clothes that are too small to the point that they become transparent almost.
---
All this talk about tits and wearing crop tops is for smelly Steve I'm sure. She's such a pick me loser girl
Someone made a comment on, I think it was the second video that she should get a pair of leather trousers and wear that black lace up top for Steve. I bet he'd actually look better in it than her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Is it just me being weird or does anyone else think this is a bit freaky? In her comments there is a bloke who comments called Edward Mahony. I find it a bit strange that a man is watching her try on clothes and talk like she does. I know people are entitled to watch what they want but the idea of a man doing this would make me want to stop doing these videos if it was me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
A third cringe try on from the great unwashed lump, who the hell are these people supporting her?

• Haha
Im not being nasty (ok I am) but are her subscribers for real. How are they actually finding these try on videos entertaining. Shes now on to part 3 of this boring tit show. Surely people have better things to do in life than to watch some obese woman try and stretch the hell out of clothes that are too small to the point that they become transparent almost.
---

Someone made a comment on, I think it was the second video that she should get a pair of leather trousers and wear that black lace up top for Steve. I bet he'd actually look better in it than her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Is it just me being weird or does anyone else think this is a bit freaky? In her comments there is a bloke who comments called Edward Mahony. I find it a bit strange that a man is watching her try on clothes and talk like she does. I know people are entitled to watch what they want but the idea of a man doing this would make me want to stop doing these videos if it was me.
Most probably hoping she will fall out her top...Mind you they just have to look at that photo on her wall of someone flashing...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

---
She probably is doing it for some weird pervs. She doesn't stop going on about OF so it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe she's found a load of Mr Dudweeees to fund her holiday ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
that red top she tried on first with the dangly sleeves was very Meatloaf (im thinking early Meatloaf with long hair and the long sleeves)

• Haha
I wish she would stop with her clicking fingers shes such a bleeping CHAV! It's not cool kids don't even do that she really thinks shes amazing doesn't she :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's taken my advice and is ditching the red top ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Hi Ting* Tong๐Ÿ‘‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.