Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye will just ignore the sian stuff, she's a horrible person, a perpetual victim, and her mask has well and truly slipped, she treats everyone badly, even her own children, if there's nothing in it for her then she doesn't want to know. Clinging on to Steve for dear life, she stinks of desperation!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait what she now uses people for a fake friendship for FREE stuff now then ghosts them Sian can't be that desperate for her friendship?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Takes and takes and takes, she's a horrible person
Its no wonder shes got no friends if this is how she treats them. It must be really sad to be jealous of other people because they're successful. By successful I done mean having loads of people following you because you show a load of tat on You Tube. I mean successful because you have put a lot of time and effort into something.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She probably stopped speaking to her own mother over something trivial. Makes me wonder if she cut the boys father's off too. She deffo seems the type. All she wants to do is live in a bubble with her minging bloke. They make me dry heave

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She puts herself before her kids, she has no idea how lucky she is, she's a narcissist and seems to take advantage of people and when she has gotten all she can, she just walks away, they are lazy layabouts, I guarantee when her boys are old enough they'll be made to get jobs, there'll be no sitting around at home playing video games or scrolling tiktok, I wonder if she has even thought about her kids going to university after school, I can't see her encouraging it as it'll cost too much money and it's of no benefit to her and Steve, I feel for the kids, they are living in a nightmare in that house with her

• Heart
When my youngest were preschool aged I was a SAHM for about a year as i just couldn’t make work be practical or financially viable with decent child care. I hated catching up with my friends during this time, I'd struggle to afford the activities they suggested, i felt i didn't have a great deal to talk about when the conversation was work, career progression, holidays, new restaurants they'd been too. I wonder if she maybe has a similar feeling about meeting up with her youtube friends. Would you want to meet faye for a takeaway greggs tea and a walk round the chazzas whilst she tells tales of her school run adventures?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She puts herself before her kids, she has no idea how lucky she is, she's a narcissist and seems to take advantage of people and when she has gotten all she can, she just walks away, they are lazy layabouts, I guarantee when her boys are old enough they'll be made to get jobs, there'll be no sitting around at home playing video games or scrolling tiktok, I wonder if she has even thought about her kids going to university after school, I can't see her encouraging it as it'll cost too much money and it's of no benefit to her and Steve, I feel for the kids, they are living in a nightmare in that house with her
I cant see her encouraging the kids to go to university because she dont give a toss about Mason not be able to do joined up writing.
---
When my youngest were preschool aged I was a SAHM for about a year as i just couldn’t make work be practical or financially viable with decent child care. I hated catching up with my friends during this time, I'd struggle to afford the activities they suggested, i felt i didn't have a great deal to talk about when the conversation was work, career progression, holidays, new restaurants they'd been too. I wonder if she maybe has a similar feeling about meeting up with her youtube friends. Would you want to meet faye for a takeaway greggs tea and a walk round the chazzas whilst she tells tales of her school run adventures?
Couldnt think of anything worse than a walk round the chazzas. Oh yes I can, its walking round the chazza with that boring fat slob and hearing about the drama on the school run. But then again it would take ages to do the chazzas because everyone would be stopping us for pictures and autographs because she is so famous. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone seen the latest video where she makes an airfryer kebab? I havent watched but I had to go and read the comments obviously. Someone said people might has well call her Nigella. What an insult to Nigella. Nigella can cook and has had years of experience. On top of that she hasnt got pork sausage fingers and looks clumsy when shes cooking. 🐷🖐🐷🖐:sick::sick:🖕🤡

• Sick
Anyone seen the latest video where she makes an airfryer kebab? I havent watched but I had to go and read the comments obviously. Someone said people might has well call her Nigella. What an insult to Nigella. Nigella can cook and has had years of experience. On top of that she hasnt got pork sausage fingers and looks clumsy when shes cooking. 🐷🖐🐷🖐:sick::sick:🖕🤡
No I can't watch, she makes me sick at the best of times but when she is cooking its really grim, nothing ever looks good, and she lacks any sort of hygiene, personal or cooking 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I noticed she mentioned about getting a new ring light and a few "bits and bobs" for filming .... she obviously saw our comments regarding her spending money on tat instead of stuff she needs.

• Heart
I noticed she mentioned about getting a new ring light and a few "bits and bobs" for filming .... she obviously saw our comments regarding her spending money on tat instead of stuff she needs.
Her vlogs are always just a video reply to comments we've made

Reactions: 4
Since being with my fiancee for 2 and half years now it used to annoy the tit out of me when I first met him as he has ocd but since being around him I can see now why it makes sense I used to love being surrounded by stuff and didn't bother me until last year when I started tripping over my own stuff and couldn't find anything his way is much more relaxing ocd or not everyone should be like that I can see why now either that or his traits are rubbing off me :ROFLMAO: I still love my little home decor bits but not so much as in a hoarder way I don't get Faye like this she wastes so much money on shite she doesn't need I would rather put my money aside and buy decent fresh food for the week she cant get that much from universal credit but I looked up and for a couple its £500 for a couple not each of them and that will go on bills and the important stuff so how does she manage to go out every 2nd day and buy all this on jobcentre money I have to live on £300 for the month.
Steve Sommers isn't registered at her address. I think a tattler looked it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She made mayo. Fs with egg whites and also vegetable oil. She then tried third time without the whites and wondered why it tastes tit. Well maybe use olive oil you moron. And that kebab? What the fook was that? She needs a head wobble.

Also,I bet Fayke will be all over them trying to reconcile because she has been outted. Same as she did with the GFM. She backtracks a lot.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.