Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how this woman was ghosted now Fayke thinks she's on the up.... now that she's got her IVF appointments, more views, she's getting ADs....then she set up the GoFund me 🤨

I don't think Fayke has got anything wrong with her, the only thing wrong with her is that she's a lazy smelly scab. I think this ghosting behaviour is typical of her. And there are probably others who could tell the same tale.

We already saw comments on the newspaper article coming through about what a horrible person she is, so it doesn't surprise me at all. She can only maintain the facade of being a nice person for so long, then when you get close enough the mask slips.

I'm also suspicious about her boys behaviour. For their ages they seem far too quiet. Probably scared to step out of line with meatloaf. The one seemed quite scared about getting his new trainers dirty. Could be me reading too much into it, but I don't know. They're like timid robots. Which is odd considering they have a mother who swears and shouts freely on camera, so imagine what she's like without a camera rolling.

I don't trust the fat scabby cow at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit of a stretch her describing Faye as a ‘creator’ 🤣🤣. ‘Jobless woman goes shopping, chokes on dog hair, swears, and films it for YT’ would be more accurate 🤣🤣
Love this comment. Its so true. x
---
If it is Fayke that Siany is referring too, what the betting she'll turn the tables and become the victim in all this. Her excuse will be shes been busy, or shes been down, or the IVF backlash got to her. Not the fact that shes just a selfish cow. The thing is shes brought all this upon herself and the dim witted twit will probably forget shes on social media and Sian and the others can see what shes doing.

Going off the subject I'd really wish she'd do Tik Tok and lets us see what a bad witch she is when the nasty comments come rolling in. She's get repetitive strain injury from pressing the black button. x
---
Who was the other YouTuber? Ahhhh I’ve just seen it was Maxine. I think Sian is a bit of a mood hoover, so I don’t watch her channel. Maybe Faye thought the same. However, Faye befriended Sian, so ghosting her is cruel.
---
I wonder if Faye has ADHD. She’s all over the place, can’t keep her house clean, jumps from one scheme to another and doesn’t have friends. She was saying on her last vid that she hasn’t got friends, but it then transpires that she’s ghosted at least two potential mates (and what happened to Kerri Hoare?)

One issues with people with adhd is difficulty maintaining friendships. There’s lots of research into how adults with ADHD struggle to respond to messages in a timely fashion. Of course it could just be Faye being a dick, but the armchair psychologist in me likes to look for explanations.
Shes probably ghosting Kerri as well because Kerri is on a weight loss journey and really puts in a lot of effort in the gym. If shes not ghosting Kerri its because she wants free accommadation if she goes to Spain for IVF or a holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of sian, but faye was pretending to be her friend, she gave sian her address so she could send her gifts, then just ignored her, she takes and takes and takes and then the gifts probably ran dry so she ghosted her, faye doesn't know how to form adult relationships, the more time goes on the more people are seeing the real faye squires!

• Heart
I'm not a fan of sian, but faye was pretending to be her friend, she gave sian her address so she could send her gifts, then just ignored her, she takes and takes and takes and then the gifts probably ran dry so she ghosted her, faye doesn't know how to form adult relationships, the more time goes on the more people are seeing the real faye squires!
I hope somebody exposes her for being a lying cow then let's see how many of the bum licking divvy subbies think she's a genuine kind hearted person. To ghost one person is bad enough but there's a few that she's ghosting. She is that far up her own arse she can probably taste her tonsils.
Also if she's a honest genuine person why is she using a fake surname. Even the surname Jay isn't Croppers real surname so she can't be calling herself that because she's taken his surname. She's just a money grabbing, back stabbing con woman.

• Heart
How nasty is Faye doing that to Sian..

Sian has been supportive and kind to Faye and gave her stuff.

Faye you're a rotten witch, you and your lazy bum dick of a boyfriend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Isn't it just disgusting if it is her (which I think it is) to accept gifts off someone then just stop talking to them 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Shes probably jealous because Sian and Maxine and any other You Tuber shes ghosted are in happy relationships and have got husbands that take care of them and spoil them and all she's got is an idle layabout overgrown child who is jobless and buys her a load of tat. At least Sians bought her stuff for Christmas that will help her with her You Tube channel. Why couldnt Cropper have spent money (even if he went to a second hand shop) and bought her a new camera instead of that screechy piece of tat she uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm also suspicious about her boys behaviour. For their ages they seem far too quiet. Probably scared to step out of line with meatloaf. The one seemed quite scared about getting his new trainers dirty. Could be me reading too much into it, but I don't know. They're like timid robots. Which is odd considering they have a mother who swears and shouts freely on camera, so imagine what she's like without a camera rolling.

I don't trust the fat scabby cow at all.
You're not wrong there! I've thought this for months but didn't feel it was appropriate to comment. Life in that household is not what it seems....
---
What was the awful pyramid scheme type hun in spain called. The mutton dressed as lamb type one

• Heart
I wonder if fayke has seen what sian has said in her video about her? I wonder if she has read the comments on the video? The fact that maxine has commented saying she has been treated the same way I truly believe its fayke they are talking about. I wonder how fayke will respond 🤔

• Heart
Its 100% Fayke Squires. Speaks volumes why she's no mates and all the other mothers look at her like the piece of tit she is.

• Heart
I wonder if fayke has seen what sian has said in her video about her? I wonder if she has read the comments on the video? The fact that maxine has commented saying she has been treated the same way I truly believe its fayke they are talking about. I wonder how fayke will respond 🤔
She reads here daily so she definitely knows, she's a horrible person, and I wouldn't say she cares at all, the likes of faye just takes what she can get her greedy hands on and then moves on to the next person to take advantage of them

According to Sian (in her comments) the person who's ghosting her said she hasn't any friends. I wonder who says that a lot:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:🤡🖕

• Heart
It's 100% faye and this tells everyone why she has no friends, she a horrible user!

You're not wrong there! I've thought this for months but didn't feel it was appropriate to comment. Life in that household is not what it seems....
---
What was the awful pyramid scheme type hun in spain called. The mutton dressed as lamb type one
The one in Spain is called Kerri Hoare. I wonder if Faykes ghosted her.
---
She reads here daily so she definitely knows, she's a horrible person, and I wouldn't say she cares at all, the likes of faye just takes what she can get her greedy hands on and then moves on to the next person to take advantage of them
Although I don't watch many of the videos from Sian etc. You can see how much better their lives are than Faykes. They have supportive husbands and families and what has Fayke got?
Fayke might have more subscribers than the others but at least their subs are genuine unlike Faykes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking she didnt release a vlog last night? If thats the case does anybody else think shes really really guilty about something or scared of the backlash, even though shes a bad witch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🖕 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She posted that her video was taking ages to upload ..... that's as dodgy as her foundation 😅

• Haha
Thank you 😊 she should get better WiFi along with a better camera and a new ring light but then she wouldn't be able to buy more tat and clothes that don't fit 😅😅

• Heart
Thank you 😊 she should get better WiFi along with a better camera and a new ring light but then she wouldn't be able to buy more tat and clothes that don't fit 😅😅
God that screechy camera. She once bought a new one that didnt make such a noise. She probably sold it so she could buy more tat. I honestly dont know any other You Tuber who has such crap equipment especially when they're forever buying tat and claim to be finacially stable.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.