Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Fawn has decided to concentrate on those that matter by acknowledging them in her comments section .

The following comment was left sitting for hours,everyone just ignored it until Fawn took the time to reply . I yearned for the writer to visit Tattle 'advice' section where she'd have found lots of supportive people to comfort her.

''I am getting more and more at not wanting to go out since my daughter Kate died in February. I do go out sometimes with John my lovely husband. John does the food shopping and is amazing. I feel scared about going out. Lots of love.xxx ''

Just a few minutes every so often , to answer with a reply ,or a little red Heart can make a big difference to someone's day .

Bravo Fawn ! Not that you'll see this as you are putting * see above first.

All is well in the Universe. Back to Work on night shift after hols for me . Frontline.

Youtubers , your subscribers are like plants. They require watering . There is absolutely no excuse not to. It's only common decency.

So it seems that this isn’t Fawn’s first brush with “internet nastiness”...

Here’s agoraphobic Fawn going out in her car in Oct 2020 and talking about a nasty comment on an Instagram Live.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I listened to her latest vlog, lots of justifying…she does a huge amount of online shopping, and, yes, she may not keep everything, so therefore will get refunded but I think it’s the whole buzz of shopping she likes, the choosing/ordering/waiting for the parcel/trying on….but I couldn’t be bothered with all the returning stuff! This ‘five on Friday’ where her virtual friends get to decide what she keeps/discards, often she’s discarding brand new, never worn items with the tags still on! So, it’s not all going back! It’s a kind of life half lived really….shopping/boxes/clutter. She has so much, but inside is a very unhappy woman….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Modus Operandi

* Brilliant find. There are several other Clues out there that she's definitely not as 'genuine' as she appears. Just little things said here and there. It's working for her and numbers are shooting up. Very clever tactics. I only really watch when she actually gets off her arse and vlogs her animals. Other than that she's relagated to washing up (if I can hear her) One good thing, she might have fooled her subs, but she's not harming anyone. That's something.

Reactions: 2
I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣
Thats so funny! It's like shes put a filter on, but one that changes your accent, she sounds hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe my standards are low but I couldn’t care less if she buys a lot and spends a lot. Live and let live

I actually feel quite sorry for her- seems to me like someone said earlier that her shopping so much is a sign of unhappiness and wanting to fill her life. I get the feeling that her husband is out all the time so shopping fills her days

Haha what the hell was she doing!!

• Haha
😂😂 ‘hit me up!’ Her and the God-awful Mrs M appear to have so much, yet they are middle-aged women who look older than their years, just filling their lives with shopping, buying lots of rubbishy tat from B&M, Poundland etc, subscription boxes, I suppose it doesn’t matter what you have, boredom is boredom really…..

• Heart

Wtaf? She’s Welsh, isn’t she? She’s been watching way too much US tv.

• Haha
WOW that video is mad WTF!!!!
Maybe she was trying to appeal to an american market?

Reactions: 1

Very Strange bahaviour there from St Fawn ,the self styled patron Saint of over weight & Agoraphobic women everywhere .( though she gets out and about more than a London cabbie)

There's no explanation from her as to why she's speaking this way ,even ignores a viewers comment asking if she's american now. The upload directly before and after this one are spoken in her regular accent .

Crazy stuff And All that practically pleading for viewers to tell her what they think about her clothing haul ???

She's still a million times preferable to bully witch caroline 'fury' mrs m , so there is that.

Last edited:
Don’t know why Mrs M was upset, Fawn said she took the comparison as ‘a compliment!’ Really? You were flattered to be compared to her?? Personally, I would’ve been insulted! There’s just something about Fawn that makes me feel all this laying herself bare is quite insincere. I don’t really watch her now, I just cannot relate to her at all. There is a bit of me that feels quite sorry for her, she seems to me to always be looking for the the ‘thing’ that’ll make her happy, but unfortunately, no amount of shopping hauls, subscription boxes, advent calendars or designer bags seem to be ‘it’ so she has to keep on looking for that holy grail….I’d spend the money on therapy and try to live a full and happy life without all the stuff she buys to fill a void.

Last edited:
I fear YouTube is not a healthy place for people like Fawn. So many "delicate" folk with minor insecurities have been destroyed by the trolls and harsh comments. To the point they then really do suffer mental health issues. I hope she either toughens up or recognises the platform for what it is before she gets to that point.

• Sick
I watched Fawn’s latest two hauls videos and realised she was wearing the top that she “let go” in this video

Wonder how many other clothes she “let go” in her ‘Five on Friday’ videos found their way back into her copious closet?

You know, when you find someone new to watch and at first you think what a lovely ,kind and genuine person this is and as you watch more videos and you catch a glimpse of the mask slipping and you know you're not the only one to notice (comment section under video), but you're still holding out that what you see is what you get and then more things emerge and you realise this person is not such a delicate flower and they're actually quite brazen ,but that's ok to be brazen i guess if that's really how you market yourself as brazen and not a delicate flower, but anyway it's not just about the brazen bit it's all the other insincere stuff too and inconsistences etc .Many have commented on here about some of this.

I have found someone new to watch and after watching a while now, is actually the real deal .She's a lady in her 70s with beautiful skin and smile ,you wouldn't believe her age. Also a warm personality and is genuine.

Her name is Tina's Talk Time

Lovely lady .

***I realise this is a thread about someone else ,but I thought Tina was worth a little mention.

Last edited:

Even Burts confused who she is LOL.................3.39 onwards LOL