Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be very busy as she hasn't replied once to viewer's comments on her last video. I suppose if she found the time just to reply to a few ,then all the rest might wonder where their replies were ?? Some youtubers leave a heart to say they've read the comment. Plus Danny ,the horse was poorly.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else wondering where Fawn is ? In her last video she mentioned Danny the Wonder Horse wasn't well , I do hope he's ok .

Reactions: 1
I commented on a couple of her vlogs. She never acknowledged them. Very disappointed in my “friend”! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who knows? She’s probably got several boxes to open, not like the stuff inside, send them back…it’s all go!

Yes, think that was her her….
She deleted her channel when someone exposed the fact she was banned for life from keeping animals for extreme cruelty.Its graphic what happened but her neglect caused the death of two animals

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else wondering where Fawn is ? In her last video she mentioned Danny the Wonder Horse wasn't well , I do hope he's ok .
In her last video, when she opened all the days left in her 72 advent calendars she gave an update about her son-in-law not having Covid and being back up and about. She also said she was taking a break until after Christmas because she’d be busy busy busy online shopping at all the boxing day sales

...or something similar

Just to confirm To any casual scrollers; the above post (quoted below) is about ex-youtuber Vicky Mouse rather than Fawn. I’d hate fawn to be tarred with that brush unnecessarily
She deleted her channel when someone exposed the fact she was banned for life from keeping animals for extreme cruelty.Its graphic what happened but her neglect caused the death of two animals

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In her last video, when she opened all the days left in her 72 advent calendars she gave an update about her son-in-law not having Covid and being back up and about. She also said she was taking a break until after Christmas because she’d be busy busy busy online shopping at all the boxing day sales

...or something similar

Just to confirm To any casual scrollers; the above post (quoted below) is about ex-youtuber Vicky Mouse rather than Fawn. I’d hate fawn to be tarred with that brush unnecessarily
Yes, Very wise to Distinguish between the two !

Fawn Adores all her Animals. Bertie ,Mimi ,her Horses/Ponies ,Ducks and Goats . I Love watching her videos when she shows them to us. Hope Danny is ok.

Fawn has reappeared. She hasn't replied yet to her previous video viewer's comments ,so I was surprised that she popped up. Only watched half way through ,so I hope she mentions how Danny her Horse is.

She mentioned a few things from on here. A personal Trainer was one , I said that ABOUT her ,Not TO her which is the part of the reason for this site it states somewhere. Anyway , you would think that's a good thing getting a PT if you can afford one,which she can . It would pay dividends, but she brushed it off..that she can't have one as she lives out in the sticks. That surprised me as I was sure I heard and saw heavy traffic rushing fast past her jungle room window the other week. Plus how does she get all her deliveries. Made no sense whatsoever. Her daughter in us is in PR ,which she obviously coached Fawn in just what to say . Don't over egg the pudding ,keep it humble ...It was a masterclass. A stroke of Genius.
Even madam bucket will go from ''Fury'' with Fawn to besties with Fawn before next year . They'll All be hiring Fawn's PR daughter...some of those you tubers need decent public relations urgently ! :mad:

Last edited:
Love Fawn and her videos. Would love her to do more vlog style videos. Her taste in interior design is right up my street and I adore animals.

Not sure why her videos appeal to me as I’m 20 years younger and certainly not living a similar lifestyle but I find her an easy watch and strangely relaxing

• Heart

...or something similar

Ah thanks for the clarification, I thought it was about Fawn and was surprised 😮

Why do people not put clothes on before recording. Is that hard to get out of the shower put some clothes on I really dont want to listen to you talk as you are slapping cream and what not on yourself. Goodness I am sounding like a prude but it has just annoyed me today.

Why do people not put clothes on before recording. Is that hard to get out of the shower put some clothes on I really dont want to listen to you talk as you are slapping cream and what not on yourself. Goodness I am sounding like a prude but it has just annoyed me today.
Now you come to mention it I've seen a few of them do this recently ,though never a bare upper body before , just face creams. I've no idea why they do this. And no,you don't sound like a prude.

I'll tell you what . I get it if you have 10s of thousands of followers and many many comments , but how difficult is it to show some Proper appreciation towards your viewers for their thoughtful messages? .. I mean come on . There's numerous comments on this site stating Fawn rarely, replies to comments on her channel . Just saying a Lazy ' thanks ladies' during a video doesnt count . If I had a youtube channel I'd make sure I left a little red heart next to each comment just to show I'd read their comment like some youtubers do . It wouldn't have to be same day , but before I uploaded my next video and I'd write a few replies too (even just a handful would be ok on each video) depending on the comment.

Maybe some other small channel youtubers are like this too ? and rarely interact ,but Fawn is the only one that I know about .

I agree, it annoys me when they slurp on a drink too!

''Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend.and part of their family as it Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend ’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. ''
For any of Fawn's fans who have popped over The Quote tells you a bit about this site

Reactions: 1
I totally agree! Shocked me when the video started as she looked naked. Why would you want to put that out on youtube? Have some decorum!

Again I wonder if these videos are made for the enjoyment of a group that likes seeing this kind of thing (half naked, older, overweight ladies getting ready).

Her daughter in us is in PR ,which she obviously coached Fawn in just what to say . Don't over egg the pudding ,keep it humble ...It was a masterclass. A stroke of Genius.
ahhh I get it now, the undressed state of Fawn was to highlight that she was “laying herself bare”. Unarmed. Undressed. Vulnerable.

Her PR daughter has skillz.

Love Fawn and her videos. Would love her to do more vlog style videos. Her taste in interior design is right up my street and I adore animals.
She seems to have focussed her channel on consumerism though rather than vlogging. “Look what I’ve bought” rather than “look what I’ve done”. Perhaps because she doesn’t actually do much outside of her home and shopping.

I don’t think Fawn is inherently a bad egg (like some other, more manipulative youtubers) and perhaps she gets a lot of enjoyment out of buying so.much.stuff but, in the current climate, such over-consumption isn’t a good look. Especially buying unnecessary cheap crap from China. There’s more to life Fawn!

Also, Fawn, find a good therapist for your anxiety and agoraphobia (emphasis on the ‘good‘). If you find the right one, they can fix your disordered thinking and you’ll be travelling again and living a life that doesn’t just revolve around shopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Again I wonder if these videos are made for the enjoyment of a group that likes seeing this kind of thing (half naked, older, overweight ladies getting ready).
Oh Really ?? ffs The mind boggles.

That's it ! I'm off to stuff my face until I'm obese and start a channel £££££ I might even put my toes on display for an added bonus.

One of the worst offenders of utter rudeness ,for me , is caroline ' Fury' mrs m And her bloody yawning none stop on camera. I've seen all of her molars at one time ,or another, once with embedded , stale food :sick:

Her videos are littered with yawns, though she's actually started to edit them out .Took long enough.

I've just taken another listen to Fawn's latest video and she's really upset that she name dropped 'caroline mrs m' on her channel

''and that caused a lot of Fury, the lady (caroline mrs m) was very upset with me '' were Fawn's words.

Those of us that sometimes follow caroline mrs m 's thread on this site and beyond, have heard some of the horror stories that she's caused mayhem on resellers facebook groups etc and shafted another reseller of a bhs haul. That woman is carnage.

**I doubt she'll reply now to her subs messages as there's now too many she can say . They appear from a very quick scan ,ok I only needed to read a dozen as they are all basically identical to any other youtuber's comments after an 'Emotive' upload .It's the thought .Still. Would have been nice. I'll have to let that one go . It's a struggle 😬 and also I want to believe she's a genuinely nice person and it's not all an act ??? She might address it at some point by saying once she uploads she doesn't like to revisit her past videos as it is traumatic for her. She's tie it in that way like the boxes. Maybe. We'll get an update on Danny she also said.

There is another reason ,but I won't write it . I'll see if she uses the excuse first.

Last edited:
Whose name did fawn drop? I missed all that.

I think the daughter helping her with PR is rubbish, fawn even clarified that her daughter works in advertising, not PR.

I don't think fawn is a bad person AT ALL, she was a bit naive to start with but generally we could do with more people like her in the world IMHO.

• Heart