Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m that girl who likes sweet sucky perfumes 🥰🥰
please feel free to recommend. my favs atm are B ROUGE, Hypnotic poison, Alien, Loverdose, Jimmy Choo flash.
I’m not gonna lie I love Zara perfumes - but they used to be alot better back in the day. I had one in like 2015 and the scent lasted the wholeeee day. Now not so much.
Dior poison girl

Reactions: 2
I’ve been using the Ellis Brooklyn discovery set (Library) this week and I am thrilled. These scents are unique and unfold so well.

Just got my hands on the Zara red temptation which is supposed to be a dupe for Baccarat Rouge.

I wouldn’t say it’s an exact dupe, but they are kind of similar. I think the Zara has to settle for a good 10/15 minutes as I think it smells quite metallic at first. It’s nice for an every day perfume and a good price compared to Baccarat!

Reactions: 8
Just got my hands on the Zara red temptation which is supposed to be a dupe for Baccarat Rouge.

I wouldn’t say it’s an exact dupe, but they are kind of similar. I think the Zara has to settle for a good 10/15 minutes as I think it smells quite metallic at first.
Does it last?

I just found a sample of Room 1015’s Hollyrose while cleaning out my dresser. Tried it on. This is what being a teenage girl and going to rock concerts smells like.

Reactions: 1
I went to the Molton Brown outlet the other day and bought the Suede Orris EDT and im so impressed. For an EDT it lasts so long, I can still smell it at the end of the day. My friend recently bought the Milk Musk and its so nice too. Anyone else a fan of Molton Brown scents?

Reactions: 4
I went to the Molton Brown outlet the other day and bought the Suede Orris EDT and im so impressed. For an EDT it lasts so long, I can still smell it at the end of the day. My friend recently bought the Milk Musk and its so nice too. Anyone else a fan of Molton Brown scents?
I got a sample of I think,black pepper,not realising it's aftershave but I really like it. Great for autumn and winter :)

Reactions: 3
I wore Givenchy Irresistible for my wedding but I’ve fallen in love with the Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musk 🤤

Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried the Byredo ones?

I want to purchase a discovery kit to try a few scents out, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hype.

I have mojave ghost and bal dafrique. Neither of them last very long. The hair perfumes have more longevity.
Yeah, that's what I was worried about.

Arizona (Proenza Schouler) used to be my go-to scent, but it's been discontinued it. It was a great perfume, but it didn't last at all, which was a pain. I thought Byredo would be a good option, but €140 into a perfume that's not long-lasting... not sure it's worth it. The Replica line (Maison Margiela) has some of the most long-lasting scents I've ever come across.

Yeah, that's what I was worried about.

Arizona (Proenza Schouler) used to be my go-to scent, but it's been discontinued it. It was a great perfume, but it didn't last at all, which was a pain. I thought Byredo would be a good option, but €140 into a perfume that's not long-lasting... not sure it's worth it. The Replica line (Maison Margiela) has some of the most long-lasting scents I've ever come across.
I find I’m the opposite, Arizona lists forever on me but the Replica scents fade fast.

• Wow

I want to purchase a discovery kit to try a few scents out, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hype.
I was once gifted Byredo "Rose Noir" and I did not like it at all. But it lasted forever on my skin.
I found the scent to be very strong and kind of "gothic" and heavy.

I have Blanche in the hair scent. It's lovely and fresh.

ETA Not sure why the reply has replicated. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I was once gifted Byredo "Rose Noir" and I did not like it at all. But it lasted forever on my skin.
I found the scent to be very strong and kind of "gothic" and heavy.
Thank you.
Ew. Yeah. "gothic" is not the vibe I'm going for. It instantly reminded me of Black Opium by YSL (though I've never smelled Byredo's Rose Noir). Good to know. Bibliotheque & Bal d'Afrique seem pretty popular.

I have Byredo: Gypsy Water, Casablanca Lily, and Black Saffron
🤍💛🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I treated myself to the Christmas lancome gift set:
Tresor
Tresor nuit
La vie est belle I have a bigger bottle of this
Miracle
Idole

Omg they're all gorgeous.
I think tresor is divine and my husband loves it on me which is saying something as he never cares about me wearing perfumes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.