Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like a mix of different ones, favourities are probably the jimmy choo ones. I also have a few of marc jacobs, i like black daisy the best, and gucci guilty. Also love the juicy couture juicy perfume as thats like my signature smell🥰

Reactions: 4
I love perfume. But I’m old fashioned - The heavier the scent the better! I’ve just bought Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun. This will be my summer scent ! It’s a coconutty, slightly musky scent.
My all time favourites are the classic Chanel no5 and the original Coco (not madamoiselle).
also love Dior Hypnotic Poison. It smells like Play Dough :)
Also love Narciso (original in the cream bottle) and for a rose perfume I like Stella McCartney.

Reactions: 11
My all time fav is YSL Black Opium. It’s pricey but I love it, I’ve been using it for around 5 years now and I’m still not bored of the scent and I always get complimented on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My all time fav is YSL Black Opium. It’s pricey but I love it, I’ve been using it for around 5 years now and I’m still not bored of the scent and I always get complimented on it.
Ooh yes, I love Black Opium too. Also love the original Prada perfume too.

Aahh my kind of thread!

The scent I get complimented on the most is Hermes - Eau de merveilles - it’s spicy but not over powering. It is my absolute favourite

I also absolute love;
Valentino - Valentina
Lancôme - La vie est Belle
Armani - Code
Prada - Candy
Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

Le Labo have a large variety of fragrances, very niche and very pricey but long lasting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m obsessed with it and have far too many. What are some perfumes you like? We could then give you recommendations for others you might like. I think fragrance is so personal it’s hard to recommend without knowing other favourites.

I started this thread because I was a bit put out by my perfume I put on today. Brand new, though bought last year but kept sealed in a box - Tom Ford’s neroli potifino. It lasted about an hour and then faded! It’s not cheap, so any tips on how to make them last longer?!
It’s the same with Jo Malone. I have 2 and neither have much longevity 😤

Reactions: 9
I get mine now from Eden perfumes in Brighton, they are vegan and do copies of all the major perfumes for £18.00. I think they are good and the smell lasts as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like a mix of different ones, favourities are probably the jimmy choo ones. I also have a few of marc jacobs, i like black daisy the best, and gucci guilty. Also love the juicy couture juicy perfume as thats like my signature smell🥰
Jimmy choo and Victor and Rolf, I recognise their scents a mile off. Their scent last all day.

I started this thread because I was a bit put out by my perfume I put on today. Brand new, though bought last year but kept sealed in a box - Tom Ford’s neroli potifino. It lasted about an hour and then faded! It’s not cheap, so any tips on how to make them last longer?!
It’s the same with Jo Malone. I have 2 and neither have much longevity 😤
Yes I’m the same with TF Neroli (and all the ones in the blue bottles) they just don’t last. I love fresh scents but unfortunately most don’t last. One of my favourites is Creed Virgin Island Water but the price is ridiculous. I have found Gorse by Laboratory Perfumes to be very very similar and while not cheap it’s less than half the price of the Creed. One I get compliments on even after a full day in the office is Beach Walk from Maison Margiela, honestly I can’t smell it on myself at that point but others seem to.

Yes I’m the same with TF Neroli (and all the ones in the blue bottles) they just don’t last. I love fresh scents but unfortunately most don’t last. One of my favourites is Creed Virgin Island Water but the price is ridiculous. I have found Gorse by Laboratory Perfumes to be very very similar and while not cheap it’s less than half the price of the Creed. One I get compliments on even after a full day in the office is Beach Walk from Maison Margiela, honestly I can’t smell it on myself at that point but others seem to.
I’m glad it’s not just me, then! I have TF Oud Fleur and that doesn’t last either. Should’ve known 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve been trying to find a neroli fragrance that has a long projection as a summer fragrance.
I love maison margiela jazz club! 2 ex boyfriend’s wore it, which is weird. I’ve not smelt any of the other ones.

Reactions: 1
i find it so hard to find the perfect perfume either the smell is overpowering or it just doesn't last all day😭

I had this with Dior - Joy. It literally lasts about an hour on me and then disappears. They have bought another one out which is Dior - Joy intense which i find an absolute bleeping cheek!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I get mine now from Eden perfumes in Brighton, they are vegan and do copies of all the major perfumes for £18.00. I think they are good and the smell lasts as well.
I often thought about buying some of the copies of perfumes I’m interested in and then If I don’t get on with them, I’ve not spent a fortune. I don’t really like “blind buying” perfumes, I need to have smelt it beforehand.

I’m glad it’s not just me, then! I have TF Oud Fleur and that doesn’t last either. Should’ve known 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve been trying to find a neroli fragrance that has a long projection as a summer fragrance.
I love maison margiela jazz club! 2 ex boyfriend’s wore it, which is weird. I’ve not smelt any of the other ones.
according to the Fragrantica reviews the new Bronze Goddess Azur is similar to the TF. Might not be any better staying power but it’s a lot cheaper so not as bad if you need to reapply.

Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle is my absolute fave. Is has been for years. My partner always buys it my on special occasions and a bottle will do me for about a year (only wear it when I'm going out).
For a few cheap ones from next and a fcuk one I wear everyday/for work.

Reactions: 7
I like sweet smelling perfumes so my go to's are:-

Prada - Candy
kenzo - Amour
Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy
Moschino - Fresh Couture Pink
Giorgio Armani - Si
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.