Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised at how many people have lots of perfumes, does anyone else not have just the one that is 'your' smell? For me it's been Chanel Mademoiselle since I was given it for my 13th birthday. I was given Gabrielle in recent years and love it, but it doesn't last long on me :( I'm debating retiring Mademoiselle now for Byredo Blanche which I also absolutely love but it's such a wrench giving up something I've worn for so long!

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised at how many people have lots of perfumes, does anyone else not have just the one that is 'your' smell? For me it's been Chanel Mademoiselle since I was given it for my 13th birthday. I was given Gabrielle in recent years and love it, but it doesn't last long on me :( I'm debating retiring Mademoiselle now for Byredo Blanche which I also absolutely love but it's such a wrench giving up something I've worn for so long!
I have a lot of perfumes because I often get them as gifts haha and perfume lasts me a long time. From the 14 perfumes I own, the only ones I bought myself were 1 full size and 2 in my advent calendar from this year🤭

• Heart
I have a lot of perfumes because I often get them as gifts haha and perfume lasts me a long time. From the 14 perfumes I own, the only ones I bought myself were 1 full size and 2 in my advent calendar from this year🤭
Oh it wasn't a dig or anything I'm genuinely just surprised! I'm so indecisive too I don't know how you'd choose which one to wear if you have loads 😂

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh - people either love it or hate it lol. I’ve worn it for 10+ years now! Very floral, sweet and powdery

I like variety a lot, and sometimes I feel like certain perfumes are more suited to winter, and some for summer. Same with certain occasions. So I like to mix it up, but recently I found my favourite ever perfume and I’m constantly reaching for that over others 😭 my New Years resolution is to try and wear my other perfumes more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am in a phase that started few years ago of wanting to try perfumes so I would buy a new one, hoped I liked it, & I'd wear it everyday. I wouldn't let myself buy another till I finished the first though. Although I do have 2 at the moment.

Thankfully I did like all that I tried or at least found a positive in each, although there is some I wouldn't buy again like Viva la Juicy (too sweet & young like a teen fragrance) & FCUK her (it's ok but nothing special). I guess those 2 are my least favorite.

Favs are YSL Cinema (all time fav & will buy again once I finish 1 of current ones), Guerlain Shalimar (Really unique scent), MK Turquoise (1 of my current ones, smells like the ocean, it's unlike any others I've tried & I really enjoy it) & Paco Robanne Olympea (other of my current ones, lovely oriental scent, I feel good wearing it)

Others that were very nice to nice but I just wouldn't rush to try again were Dior Dolce Vita (not the tone of scent I'm after, too floral), Givenchy Ysatis (too strong of a scent), Givenchy Organza (too classic perfumy) & lots of the DKNY ones that kinda look like an apple, there was red, green, purple (all nice scents, seemed kinda basic & non offensive to anyone)

I'm super tempted by Mossino Toy 2, although the scent sounds like nothing I've truly enjoyed in the past.

Reactions: 2
I am in a phase that started few years ago of wanting to try perfumes so I would buy a new one, hoped I liked it, & I'd wear it everyday. I wouldn't let myself buy another till I finished the first though. Although I do have 2 at the moment.

Thankfully I did like all that I tried or at least found a positive in each, although there is some I wouldn't buy again like Viva la Juicy (too sweet & young like a teen fragrance) & FCUK her (it's ok but nothing special). I guess those 2 are my least favorite.

Favs are YSL Cinema (all time fav & will buy again once I finish 1 of current ones), Guerlain Shalimar (Really unique scent), MK Turquoise (1 of my current ones, smells like the ocean, it's unlike any others I've tried & I really enjoy it) & Paco Robanne Olympea (other of my current ones, lovely oriental scent, I feel good wearing it)

Others that were very nice to nice but I just wouldn't rush to try again were Dior Dolce Vita (not the tone of scent I'm after, too floral), Givenchy Ysatis (too strong of a scent), Givenchy Organza (too classic perfumy) & lots of the DKNY ones that kinda look like an apple, there was red, green, purple (all nice scents, seemed kinda basic & non offensive to anyone)

I'm super tempted by Mossino Toy 2, although the scent sounds like nothing I've truly enjoyed in the past.
How long does it take you to finish a bottle? And how big are they (30 ml)?

I have different perfumes but I actually never finished a bottle 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.