Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
la vie eat belle i swear it smells different on different people as sometimes it smells really nice on others but then to on some people i think 😳🤢

Reactions: 3
la vie eat belle i swear it smells different on different people as sometimes it smells really nice on others but then to on some people i think 😳🤢
I know! It's just so subjective. Personally find it very nauseating and generic. But once I smelt it on someone in the supermarket and it was quite nice!

I have Byredo Gypsy Water and cant smell it on me at all after about ten minutes. It’s so not worth the price tag. Beautiful scent though for the five minutes it manages to stay on. Santal 33 by Le Labo is my ultimate scent. A beautiful clean, crisp and fresh scent that makes you smell nice and clean without smelling to ‘perfumey’. I don’t like a big wafty smelling scent that poisons the whole room, I just want to smell nice and fresh and this scent is perfect for that. It’s divine

Reactions: 2
I'm getting really into the essence vault again, I've had scent loss from covid. So just enjoying what I can smell for a decent price. Love the baccarat rouge dupe!! No idea if It smells like it as I have never smelled the original. Had lots of people ask me what I'm wearing 🥰

Is there any one out there who is into perfumes?
Any niche brands that you would recommend/personal feedback on ones you own.
With regards to Niche brands if anyone likes a woody smell I recommend:

By Kilian - Straight to Heaven
Juliette Has a Gun - Lipstick Fever & Metal Chypre
La Perla - Let the Dance Begin
Replica Maison Margiela - Whispers at the Library

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tried all the Le Labo scents recently after seeing a hype about them. Was very disappointed with them all. But I'd say, I liked Noir 29 the most.

I feel like I need to give them a second try though, because sometimes you need a second impression.

I want to treat myself to a new perfume... I like floral scents. Any suggestions?

I found a 25-piece discovery set from Montale that can serve as an advent calendar. The box mine came in has a soft black insert with gold numbers embossed next to every sample. I checked on numbers 1, 2 and 3 and they are nice 💛

Reactions: 1
I want to treat myself to a new perfume... I like floral scents. Any suggestions?
My favorite floral is Haven by Lily Aldridge. I find that a lot of florals are overpoweringly sweet on me. This one is a little more balanced.

Ah, I'm so pleased I've found this thread.
I'm always on the lookout for new scents.
My favs are ;
YSL - Black Opium
Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb
Tom Ford - Soliel Blanc
Tom Ford - Lost Cherry
Carolina Herrara - Good girl
Calvin Klein- Euphoria
Lancome - La Vie Est Belle

I've also recently bought 3 perfumes that I've not worn in donkeys years, but remind me of certain times in my life.
Dolce & Gabbana ( Red Top)
Calvin Klein - Obsession
Paloma Picasso - Paloma Picasso

⬆Showing my age with these 😂
i loved Calvin Klein obsession 😍 was a fan of the male version too ! 😉 it does remind me of a certain period in my younger days!

• Heart
I'm obsessed with L'Artisan Parfumeur - Tenebrae and Mirabilis are both on my xmas wishlist, i wear Passage D'Enfer EDT every day. their packaging is just divine.

I've been wanting to try Chanel Le Lion for a long time :love: anyone sampled this?
I tried it a week ago too heavy too powerhouse for me and I’m 48 and love a pretty full on sophisticated perfume same went MK Grand Soir which was a shame as I’d wanted to smell them both for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.