Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of cherry perfumes, does anybody know any that smell like cherry soothers or Parma violets?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What are the best zara perfumes?
Red Vanilla is lovely as above

Bright Rose - doesn't really smell like rose, is supposed to be similar to Narciso Rodriguez "Her"

Violet Blossom - delicate cherry blossom scent

Nude Bouquet - does not smell like Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet as some claim. But it is very pretty.

Waterlily Tea Dress - pretty much all the Jo Malone collab scents are lovely but this is my personal favourite

Oriental - sweet vanilla-type scent, doesn't actually smell like an "oriental" perfume

Reactions: 3

Bright Rose - doesn't really smell like rose, is supposed to be similar to Narciso Rodriguez "Her"

Nude Bouquet - does not smell like Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet as some claim. But it is very pretty.

Waterlily Tea Dress - pretty much all the Jo Malone collab scents are lovely but this is my personal favourite

Oriental - sweet vanilla-type scent, doesn't actually smell like an "oriental" perfume
Oo thankyou! I will give red vanilla a go.

Just ordered red vanilla so will let you know how I get on with it. I never get chance to smell zara perfumes but I’ve heard so many customers say how amazing they are as dupes! And fairly cheap too

I get double discount at work next week and I’m planning on buying another Black Opium as I ran out a few months back. Being put on fragrance 8 hours a day is a dangerous game I just spend all day smelling new perfumes! 😂 Also managed to pick up prada candy for £3 as we did a macmillan sale for staff! All unused testers and old packaging perfume was put out for £3 each 😍 I am stocked up on everything you can think of hahah. This is your sign to get a job at Boots

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Are perfume advent calendars a thing? I would love to try one this year.
The Perfume Shop are doing one this year!
I read about it earlier. It's a mixed gender one: I think there are 4 men's fragrances and the rest women's, and it's £80. Online only, available early November I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Initio atomic rose is lovely..TF black orchid is nice on a cold evening out..I always keep a bottle of armarni diamonds in my collection as I wore it on my wedding day and my husband loves it ☺ Really like MFK oud satin mood as well. I bought BR 540 a couple of years ago and still sniff the bottle at least once a week

Reactions: 3

Any of these suitable for a teensge girl?

* I bought Balenciaga- Florabotonica! It's more of a summer / spring smell but I will still wear it throughout winter because it's such a lovely scent!
If you are into floral, fresh, soft, 'feminine' scents then you'll LOVE it.

* Also bought Lancome- Idole- a powdery, floral, light scent. Main ingredients are rose, jasmine and patchouli. I love this one too and can't get enough of the smell.

Also, sidenote: I've realised a new thing people are doing is mixing 2 different perfumes together. Think I'll try that!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Initio atomic rose is lovely..TF black orchid is nice on a cold evening out..I always keep a bottle of armarni diamonds in my collection as I wore it on my wedding day and my husband loves it ☺ Really like MFK oud satin mood as well. I bought BR 540 a couple of years ago and still sniff the bottle at least once a week
BC Rouge is so nice, I wasnt sure of it at all when I first sampled it but its one of those scents that smells so cozy and sophisticated that I cant help but love it.

I really want to try oud satin mood!! I think more people prefer it to the silk mood (or at least I hear more about it)

I love love jo malone. I have quite a few - Velvet rose and oud (by far my favourite), silk blossom, peony & blush suede and poppy & barley

I feel like they have something for everyone. From super sweet to mature, and their home scents are lovely too!

Do you remember what else the perfume was like? The one she was wearing? :)
Im a Jo Malone addict, used to always wear Lime, Basil and Mandarin but have swapped to Blackberry and Bay at the min and would burn to Basil and Neroli candle frequently, there’s something very comforting about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.